It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from Star Nations

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, if we can get one fact out of this post, it's: Inconclusive.
Starship, Starcraft, Star Children. For an intergalactic spanning race, they have lame names.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MozartSeason
Well, if we can get one fact out of this post, it's: Inconclusive.
Starship, Starcraft, Star Children. For an intergalactic spanning race, they have lame names.

Yeah, they have names that sound like people that watch star treck would have come up with.

Now to be completely fair, although I don't believe this stuff, if per chance there were 'these ???', I supose someone would have to give it a name/lable.

Now those that believe - are they to be reffered to as people? And do you have a pic - I'd like to see one.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
AngelaLadys you can check his website and also google. There is alot of information about him (good and bad)

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm neither for or against it but I do find the message intriguing and not "CONTRADICTING AND RIDICULOUS". Some of you shout to look for proof for this, how do you look for proof for this message, how do you intend to proove this wrong or right?

You can't.

Now whether some of you agree with this or not, I'm seeing a huge majority here ignorantly blowing themselves out in the air, which in fact is quite embaressing to say the least. Shame on you.

Take a non-biased investigative approach (which you can't even do with this because you aren't speaking first hand with the person who originally wrote it), so cool off and stop sounding ignorant. As it was said before in this thread, DENY IGNORANCE.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelaLadyS
Now to be completely fair, although I don't believe this stuff, if per chance there were 'these ???', I supose someone would have to give it a name/lable.

Just out of curiosity,

Have you made any serious inquiry into this issue? Watched the Disclosure Project press conference video in its entirety and gone over the rest of the material at disclosureproject.org, like the declassified government documents and stuff? Watched the interview with Dr. Webre ^^^ ? Or did you just have the knee-jerk "aliens and UFOs and the men in black, that's crazy stuff!" reaction and not bother?

Now those that believe - are they to be reffered to as people? And do you have a pic - I'd like to see one.

LOL trust me you don't need a pic of me!

I don't have Brad Pitt pretty-boy good looks or anything.... I have to get by on brains, muscular forearms and athletic ability.... ;-)

It's tough but I'm still young and there's still SO MUCH TIME!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I tell you - I can't say 'this is crazy - how can anyone believe this stuff'. I can't do that because I have experiences that people feel the same way about (paranormal). So I'm really 'not one to talk' as far as things that can't be prooven.

Also, a person does have to wonder... if millions of people believe in something and millions claim to have seen etc --- I mean, certainly all those people aren't lieing or crazy.

I do have my own idea as to what is really going on, what these 'beings' are, why so many see/hear/believe in them. But my information came from a source, that like I said, most wouldn't believe anyway. Who would believe a gal who says, "Well, the dead people I talk to say..."

So, as far as all this is concerned - weather I believe it or not - I can't be one to point fingers at!

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Angela,

Would you care to elaborate? Are you suggesting that those in the disclosure project are themselves deceived? That the ETs are really angels or demons or spirits from the afterlife or something like that?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Not to derail this thread but seeing as no beneficial and constructive conversation can be based from it I'd like to address the accusation about aliens not simply existing:

- The probability (mathmatical term) favors the existance of extraterrestrial life forms, coupled with the vast amount of time the universe has been around, increases the very liklihood they are of far supieror and far inferior intelligence.

www.newscientist.com...

- Mexico City UFO wave 1995 - If you don't know anything about it, research it, not just the biased views. Read newspapers, everything. And no, they just weren't balloons.

smg.photobucket.com
smg.photobucket.com

- Crop Circles - It's been proven that humans can indeed make them but NOT under the circumstances in which they are created. Humans have FAILED in trying to replicate stocks being bent but not broken, and creating the complex designs, sometimes spanning several hundred feet, over the span of a night. Their geometric accuracy is astounding!

- Roswell Crash - it's a very interesting correlation at the rate fiberoptics and nanotechnology, and other rather complicated technology has increased since the crash.

Read this book, very interesting: amazon.com

- Kecksburg Incident - you had a very hush hush military presence, which was in no way scientifical, retrieiving a UFO that crashed in Kecksburg, PA. Not to mention the reports of citizens seeing it maneuvering through the skies above Canada and North East U.S. before it crashed. Do asteroids or satelites maneuver?

www.ufoevidence.org...

- The 1000s.. that's thousands of sightings a year, of people seeing objects that defy common aircraft maneuvers and the displays the objects relay to everyone. You have objects glowing orange/red/green/yellow, unlike common landing/taxi lights from aircraf that are white and bright. You have objects appearing as cigar shaped, oval, spherical, unlike aircraft. You have objects that go through 90 degree turns, which would be WAY to much for any human to endure at the speeds witnessed. That's just touching the surface.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...
www.nuforc.org...

Those are just a few out of the millions of sightings over the past years, go here, read them, do you think EVERYONE is crazy or just seeing something unearthy?

www.hbccufo.org...
www.nuforc.org

- Betty and Barney Hill Incidient - you had indentification of the mild specifics of Zeta Reticuli physical attributes and location before it was even presented to the community at the time.

bswett.com...
ufocasebook.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

- The government's hush hush attitude toward anything found to be unusual aliens/UFOS.

- A F-16 chasing a ship of light over Washington, this is interesting because it was documented by several newspapers:

ufologie.net...

Rogers remains convinced that what he saw was not routine. "It looked like a shooting star with no trailing mist," he said. "I've never seen anything like it."

mod edit to shorten links

[edit on 13-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Angela,

Would you care to elaborate? Are you suggesting that those in the disclosure project are themselves deceived? That the ETs are really angels or demons or spirits from the afterlife or something like that?

I wouldn't say 'decieved'. Different culteral beliefs give us diffrent perceptions on things. If a 'XYZ' came to me, because of my experiences, I'd think that 'XYZ' was spiritual or energy or of the dead. But if the same 'XYZ' came to another person, he or she might precieve it as an alien, as a fairry, as a knome, a demon or devil -

You see where I'm going with this?

I'm not going for an answer here as to who is right or wrong, but that it is an explination.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
Angela,

I wouldn't say 'decieved'. Different culteral beliefs give us diffrent perceptions on things. If a 'XYZ' came to me, because of my experiences, I'd think that 'XYZ' was spiritual or energy or of the dead. But if the same 'XYZ' came to another person, he or she might precieve it as an alien, as a fairry, as a knome, a demon or devil -

You see where I'm going with this?

I'm not going for an answer here as to who is right or wrong, but that it is an explination.

Yes I see and it is OK, because in a short time it will be a moot point, when we will have routine open contact with them and also develop faster-than-light travel and begin to visit them.

I am hoping that it will happen within our lifetime as that would be something I'd love to be a part of, but who knows....

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana...Hopefully that means the extinction of humans...

Mmm, real cold. Last time we were threatened was during the last ice age, and I bet that reptile meat was yummy. So just because you may not need us does not mean we do not need you...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
The source is at the beginning of the thread. You have to read it carefully.

Is Dr Richard Boylan !

But who is this guy? How does he get these messages?

either a fax from god or a good imagination
i'm leaning on the second one...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Ive heard about this the star people are the supposed Ashtar Command there is updates about whats happening on this website look for nesara updates on the left hand column it shows how they are supposedly bit by bit dismantling the nwo in preperation for a second coming that could only be weeks away who knows!

fourwinds10.com

mod edit to shorten links

[edit on 13-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
hey good link on those starfreaks the're talking about having nesara announced this monday or tuesday!!!!!
if this happens....we must all put our indifferences apart and fight these alien scum out of our planet. I AM READY!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
WOW star nations .

ive been gone off the boards for almost a year and come back to see the weirdos are still here -- So sad.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DebunkerXXX
WOW star nations .

ive been gone off the boards for almost a year and come back to see the weirdos are still here -- So sad.

How can you call anyone weirdo's this is a thread about a cult a scam or a real alien communication isnt the whole point of ats to get to the bottom of it whether it seems weird or not????????

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
hey good link on those starfreaks the're talking about having nesara announced this monday or tuesday!!!!!
if this happens....we must all put our indifferences apart and fight these alien scum out of our planet. I AM READY!!!!

ROFLMAO

how ironic would it be if aliens indeed come in peace and we attack them out of fear and paranoia because of idiots that claim they've been abducted or have a blurry pic of what might not be a frisbee or a hat

"idiots" not meant to offend people now, but rather show what the general idea of those people would be like if aliens did make official contact with earth

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut

Originally posted by angelslayer

ROFLMAO

how ironic would it be if aliens indeed come in peace and we attack them out of fear and paranoia because of idiots that claim they've been abducted or have a blurry pic of what might not be a frisbee or a hat

"idiots" not meant to offend people now, but rather show what the general idea of those people would be like if aliens did make official contact with earth

And thats what this whole post is about there biding there time making preperations to make the transition for the so called 'idiots' easier i would of thought they are able to predict this behaviour from observing us through our develpment so far i doubt they would turn hostile towards us because of this reaction in essence it would mean THEY didnt preapare well enough but then again maybe we'll never be ready but it has to happen at some point.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argos
And thats what this whole post is about there biding there time making preperations to make the transition for the so called 'idiots' easier i would of thought they are able to predict this behaviour from observing us through our develpment so far i doubt they would turn hostile towards us because of this reaction in essence it would mean THEY didnt preapare well enough but then again maybe we'll never be ready but it has to happen at some point.

have to disagree there, there's no reason it has to happen at all
why would an advanced alien civilization bother with trying to "convert" people against their will?
im not saying they will, but they will have to if "it has to happen at some point" as you suggest as there will always be people who will refuse them just as there will always be people who refuse to listen to blacks or asians.

also, any alien civilization that would travel all this distance just to check up on us is not all that advanced as apparantly they havent figured out the concept of "baby monitors" nor have they found a method to communicate via subspace

neither have we, but then again we aren't going to check up on any alien civilizations any time soon

if we attacked them they would probably just leave as they would have no reason to return fire at our crude and primitive weapons and would ralize they would not be accepted here yet

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondernut

have to disagree there, there's no reason it has to happen at all
why would an advanced alien civilization bother with trying to "convert" people against their will?
im not saying they will, but they will have to if "it has to happen at some point" as you suggest as there will always be people who will refuse them just as there will always be people who refuse to listen to blacks or asians.

also, any alien civilization that would travel all this distance just to check up on us is not all that advanced as apparantly they havent figured out the concept of "baby monitors" nor have they found a method to communicate via subspace

neither have we, but then again we aren't going to check up on any alien civilizations any time soon

if we attacked them they would probably just leave as they would have no reason to return fire at our crude and primitive weapons and would ralize they would not be accepted here yet

They dont want to convert us, they just want us to be aware they are there and to help us before we completely mess up our planet. They have watched us develop what an amzing spectacle it must of been, im sure we would watch curiously at a developing planet if the roles were reversed.

They want to help us to help ourselves but this cant be done until the human race is ready to accept that aliens actually exist. I think they are trying to work with governments to gently guide the human race into first conact hence the cover up at the moment.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join