It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire on the Mountain: A Gathering of Shamans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I have a great video from Mystic Fire that I wanted to share with people interested, so I uploaded it to Google Video. The video is about Indigenous peoples from around the world and their traditions and prophecies. I will add some text from the Global Vision website that goes into more detail about the documentary. The video can be seen here: video.google.ca...

Fire on the Mountain: A Gathering of Shamans is a documentary about the connection between consciouness and nature, as embodied in the spiritual traditions of Indigenous Peoples, whose ecological metaphors of the sacred are so relevant to the modern world. We shot the project in 1997 at an historic 10-day gathering of shamans from five continents, who travelled to Karma Ling, a Tibetan Buddhist retreat centre in the Val Saint Hugon in Savoy, in the French Alps, to discuss their concerns with H.H. the Dalai Lama and high-level representatives of the world's religions. This documentary embodies the wish of these Indigenous People - all traditional wisdom-keepers, shamans and medicine-women - who requested us to communicate their message to the world.

The film was co-executive produced by Michael O'Callaghan, President of Global Vision Corporation in London, and Sheldon Rochlin, President of Mystic Fire Video in New York. It was produced and directed by the award-winning filmmaker David Cherniack in Toronto, Canada. A producer at the Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC) since 1980, his many documentaries include "Heart of Tibet: An Intimate Portrait of the Dalai Lama", and "Four Noble Truths" (narrated by Richard Gere). The video can be purchased by online mailorder from Mystic Fire Video at www.mysticfire.com

The full list of every religious and tribal representative that attended the gathering can be read here: www.global-vision.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wanted to thank you very much for posting the link to that video!
It was an awesome thing to watch and I enjoyed it very much.

new topics

join