It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* UFO in China.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Great video this showing a UFO in Xinjiang China. One of those ball UFO's I have seen alot of. Strange how it gets struck by lightening though! I think there is no way its a fake!

www.metacafe.com...

McP

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hm. In the video comments there is a good explanation, about lightning probes. Maybe that's what it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Is this what ball lightning looks like?

8th

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Amazing video! That just may have been ball lightning caught on tape. It seemed to be suspended longer then I thought. Whatever it was, that was great to see.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have seen ball lightning do something like that in my radio room. It started out about the size of a small diode floating in the air, it grew very quickly in brightness... then boom! Lightning blew out one my ham equipment. It was one the weirdest things I ever seen.... Oh, the other weird part was I could feel the charge before it lit up.... very freaky feeling.

kewl vid

[edit on 21-7-2006 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I was looking at the posted one and saw this...

www.metacafe.com...

now I cant sleep. lol

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

www.metacafe.com...

now I cant sleep. lol

That is freaky! It looks like Gollum from Lord of the rings hiding behind something

As for the first video, that is very interesting, If it is a lightning ball then that is very cool
I've never seen or heard about that before.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

www.metacafe.com...

now I cant sleep. lol

Wow...that is freaky. Not a great beliver in angles and the like which leads me to think it's fake. Could be easily done with a low light camera like that, it makes everything look wierd.

As for the first video, it looks like ball lightening to me but the "line" of lightening that comes down seems very straight...normally lightening forks and zig-zags, hence the term "fork lightening". Strange anyhow...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There is already two threads about the bald naked guy. One in here and one in crypto.

If you see something other than what's described above I would look again.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As you can see, the video was taken from inside a vehicle...train perhaps. The way the "light" is jumping around makes me think it is actually something inside the vehicle reflected on the window that the video is shot through. Could be anything...lighter, light burning out or being broken, anything. But I'm 99% sure its a reflection from inside.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Cool i've never seen space travel before. My thought's is that might have been a UFO of some random nature. I think it's possible that theyy have learned to harness abilities that we have not. (or so it seems) They may have also just created that by them selves as you saw at the bottom they edited it so it might be fake. I like all you're theory's but i also think it's fake.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
As you can see, the video was taken from inside a vehicle...train perhaps. The way the "light" is jumping around makes me think it is actually something inside the vehicle reflected on the window that the video is shot through. Could be anything...lighter, light burning out or being broken, anything. But I'm 99% sure its a reflection from inside.

Sorry but upon inspection of your theory, you can see that the light may be jumping around , but this is due to the car/train movements causing the camera wobble. If you look closer you can see the light/orb/ufo keep a constant level with the horizon, therefore it could never be a reflection.

For it to be a reflection of a light in a car/train, the image would have to be a long way away from the glass to get a short ocilation of wobble like this. In otherwords, if it was a bulb bouncing about it would really be all over the place.

McP

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I am forced to agree, if you freeze the video and lok at it frame by frame you can tell that the ball of light isn't stable at all it jumps all over the place(use the mountain in the background for reference). The "lightning", when frozen looks exactly like a flash reflecting off the inside of a curved surface.

I bet I know what it is. Its the "flash ready" light on a camera someone is holding behind the filmer. When they snap a picture of the cool weather, the flash reflected off the window and the light went out untill the next flash was charged.....It even flashes twice JUST like my digital camera(Sony)

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

I am forced to agree, if you freeze the video and lok at it frame by frame you can tell that the ball of light isn't stable at all it jumps all over the place(use the mountain in the background for reference). The "lightning", when frozen looks exactly like a flash reflecting off the inside of a curved surface.

I bet I know what it is. Its the "flash ready" light on a camera someone is holding behind the filmer. When they snap a picture of the cool weather, the flash reflected off the window and the light went out untill the next flash was charged.....It even flashes twice JUST like my digital camera(Sony)

An amazing coincidence I think that if you really do go frame by frame, that you notice the light stays fixed with the horizon/mountains, this would be impossible if the light was in the cab. Just stop and think about it. Every bump in the road in unison with the horizon!?!

I dont think so!

Also, how come the lightening stikes the reflection bang-on?
Another amazing coincidence? And why is this the only light reflecting from the inside of the cab? And what camera as a light shining that bright all the time? Not very good for the battery me thinks!

Just accept it for what it looks like. Some people videoing a glowing object hovering above the ground that gets struck by lightening. Lots of people, some who have posted here, have seen this phenomenom before. Its alot easier to believe than the miracle 'lightening strikes camera reflection in a billion to 1 chance theory'.

McP

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcphisto
Great video this showing a UFO in Xinjiang China. One of those ball UFO's I have seen alot of. Strange how it gets struck by lightening though! I think there is no way its a fake!

Are you serious? "... no way it's a fake?" Come on! There are all kinds of ways it could be a fake. Hey, I have some programs right here on my little computer that could do the same kind of video editing. All it would take is some time and pixel manipulation.

Also, I'd just like to say can't these people learn how to edit down a huge video file so we don't have to watch three minutes of nothing to get to 5 seconds of the UFO? Please! Thank you.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Also, how come the lightening stikes the reflection bang-on?

I think there's some confusion about the "lightning." I think what it's supposed to show is an energy blast of the ship taking off into the sky. Not coming down. Sort of like the "light boom" when the Enterprise goes to warp. Not lightning.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Are you serious? "... no way it's a fake?" Come on! There are all kinds of ways it could be a fake. Hey, I have some programs right here on my little computer that could do the same kind of video editing. All it would take is some time and pixel manipulation.

Ok, do it then. Dont give me the I aint got time crap. I want to see your effort at faking this, otherwise retract your statement.

Also, I'd just like to say can't these people learn how to edit down a huge video file so we don't have to watch three minutes of nothing to get to 5 seconds of the UFO? Please! Thank you.

Some people are not as gifted as yourself in the video editing department. Thats why the stuck the whole vid on there, also why I believe faking this is beyond them!

I look forward to seeing your effort
Please dont leave me down.

Thanks
McP

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ok, do it then. Dont give me the I aint got time crap. I want to see your effort at faking this, otherwise retract your statement.

If I show it to you, then you'll know it's fake. I'll fake one, put it somewhere where it will eventually find its way over here, then I'll fess up to it.

Some people are not as gifted as yourself in the video editing department. Thats why the stuck the whole vid on there, also why I believe faking this is beyond them!

I look forward to seeing your effort
Please dont leave me down.

Keep an eye out for it.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If I show it to you, then you'll know it's fake. I'll fake one, put it somewhere where it will eventually find its way over here, then I'll fess up to it.

Keep an eye out for it.

Well thats a cop-out if ever I saw one. Dont worry about me knowing its a fake. This is the whole point. I will bow down and admit how wrong I am to you. No need to brush it under the carpet and hope I forget.

I wait on tenterhooks!!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hey, don't put down people just cause they don't believe it is a ufo of some sort. You posted on here asking for opinions, then poo poo on them if they don't agree with you.

It's a free world still, or at least free ATS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join