It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t let the FDA cover this one up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I don’t know if this has been brought up yet, but have you heard about the mercury in vaccines causing autism?

Some studies are trying to say the vaccines don’t cause autism (covering their a**) but if you look up mercury poisoning without involving vaccines, they say it causes autism or “nearly identical“ symptoms.

Thimerosal: a mercury containing vaccine additive that has been banned most everywhere but in the USA.

Article on the vaccines:

Below is a paragraph from this link: www.boston.com...

Mercury is a known brain poison, and autism rates began rising dramatically in children who were administered the new vaccine regimens. A decade ago the American Academy of Pediatrics estimated the autism rate among American children to be 1 in 2,500. Today, the CDC places the rate at 1 in 166, or 1 in 80 boys. Additionally, one in six children is now diagnosed with a related neurological disorder.

Below is a paragraph from this link www.bioprobe.com...

Autism was first described in 1943 by Kanner. Thimerosal, a mercury containing preservative, was first use in the vaccines in the early 1930s.
Prior to 1970 the prevalence of autism was 1 in 2000.
In 1970 it was 1 in 1000
and in 1996 the NIH estimated it to be 1 in 500.
In the year 2000 reports from the education sector revealed the incidence to be 1 in 150.

Here are some more links if you wish to read:

www.newstarget.com...

www.sierratimes.com...

If I understand correctly, a series of childhood vaccines containing Thimerosal has enough mercury to cause mental retardation.

Any thoughts?

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Marclar]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There hasn't been a definitive answer on this, apparently the vaccines are safe and haven't been shown to cause any of these symptoms.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
But I thought Thimerosal had mercury in it. Also I read mercury causes autism. And the statistics show an increase in autism with the use of Thimerosal.

Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The question that needs to be answered is:

Is there a corresponding increase in autism since or with the use of vaccines. It would seem to be simple enough to connect the dots, as there are plenty of countries that weren't exposed to vaccination for quite some time while others were. So it should be possible to make a correlation if one exists. Shouldn't it?

I would tend to put my money on finding an increas in autism vs. exposure to vaccines - but then that's just me.

new topics

top topics

join