It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The gov. wants a hair and blood sample

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

link

A little worrisome to me that the government wants to knock on our door and ask for our blood,yet they dont want volunteers,oh but you can have a $45.00 gift card in exchange for your DNA. Would you like us to go ahead and install your RFID chip while we are here-no extra charge for that of course.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think this is the same thing here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GSA

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A buccal cavity swab can give them all the DNA they need to identify you - so wth do they need your blood for??

And $ 45 reward? well thats all swell for the national ID cards, but why the citizens and not the illegal immigrants???

is america now populated soley by morons in charge and sheeple at the bottom???

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Seems like a logical study to me. I would say yes. If I were a drug addict or some other kind of criminal it might bother me. I would think this would only bother people who have illegal drugs in their system and worry about being caught. If it will help improve people’s lives why not participate?

There is nothing in that article about RFID’s. That’s a huge leap to make from a health study. Why would you include that statement relating to this article? There are threads about RFID’s and on that topic I am opposed to their use. That’s a whole other topic though.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sorry didnt realise this had already been threaded.Go on and kill it mods.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The part about the RFID was a sarcastic remark - maybe next time ill underline the sarcastic parts for you

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thread locked.

Please dicuss further in the above mentioned thread.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

top topics

join