It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran present at N. Korean Missle Launches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just heard on CNN that Iranian officials were present at the North Korean missle launches. So are they in cahoots with there Nuclear programs and there missle programs.

Looking for some links on the internet, haven't found any yet.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Keyhole]

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Keyhole]

CX

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Quite an interesting article here about Iran's involvement with the N. Korean missiles.

Iran and NK's missiles

CX.

CX

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This one too from Global Security.

Link

CX.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Found the CNN Article

CNN Link

Asked at a U.S. Senate hearing about reports that Iranians witnessed the July 4 tests, Assistant Secretary of State Chris Hill, the chief U.S. negotiator with Pyongyang, replied: "Yes, that is my understanding" and it is "absolutely correct" that the relationship is worriso

This is something that I think most of the world won't like hearing.

North Korea-Iran ties are of even more concern now as the militant Islamic group Hezbollah, which is backed by Iran, is trading rocket fire with Israel, Hill and Republican Sen. George Allen of Virginia said during the hearing of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee

So I guess it's just a matter of time before missles from the Iran and North Korea missle programs start raining down on Isreal.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow, this is the first I have heard of any connection between the two countries. I wonder why this isn't at the top of FNC's queue?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
LOL:

"The North Korean launch of the Taepodong in fact does have some relationship to Iran, in that we believe the Iranians helped develop the upper stage of the North Korean rocket, or that Iranian technology helped develop it," Craig Covault, senior editor of the authoritative U.S. magazine "Aviation Week and Space Technology," explains.

OK, what one is it then?

He hedging his bets.

"Assistant Secretary of State Chris Hill, the chief U.S. negotiator with Pyongyang, replied: "Yes, that is my understanding" and it is "absolutely correct""

Oh, I now see...now I believe

Cheers

JS

new topics

top topics

join