It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hubble's New "Runaway Planet":

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I believe this is all relevant to the speculation's of being very significant in the future of our planet and what "Quantum Mechanic's" lay in store for our welfare as a planet.
The implication's have thier proof's and the Hubble telescope don't lie.

A Unique Opportunity for Testing
the Exploding Planet Hypothesis and
... Hyperdimensional Physics
Part I

On May 28, 1998, NASA held the latest in a recent series of unprecedented news conferences in Washington D.C.; the announcement of the first direct detection (as opposed to inferences deduced from "stellar wobbles") of a possible planet located beyond our local solar system. The discoverer -- Dr. Susan Terebey, founder of the "Extrasolar Research Corporation" -- serendipitiously located the potential planet while using the Hubble Space Telescope (HST) and the newly-installed "NICMOS" Camera last year to study newly-forming stars.

Please feel free to add any thought's you have to the implication's of such new force's that have only been theorized, the discussion of it should prove to be "Enlightening" from the ATS Family.
This has very strong implications of the way we view not only our planet but the universe as a "Whole". Not to mention the force's that are currently taking place on our planet and the implication's of such forces entering the calculation's of our world's natural state of future happening's on a Global scale..

The source and a very good and intense read for the interested of our Universe and Galaxy:

www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hoaglund.... isn't he the guy who said Ieptus is really a Space Ship based solely on the fact that it looks kind wierd?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wonder if that planet has intelligent life, and if so, I wonder if they are looking at our planet the same way....

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
That's gonna take a while to look over... I'll get back to ya

BTW your bucket is empty..

top topics

join