It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why have'nt Hizbollah struck inside the US yet?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I can see a false flag operation in the US soon that Hez is ultimately blamed for. The GOP has thrived off the mantra of 'we are here to protect you" and need that injection of fear before the November mid-term election rolls around. They'll need 6 weeks of campaign advertising to secure congress , so look for an incident after Labor Day.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Perhaps (not wanting to speak for him/her) what Firebat was referring to is that the rockets Hezbollah uses can't really be targeted specifically at all. So if you shoot a Katyusha 10 miles into a foreign nation, you really have no idea of who or what is going to be hit. Since the vast majority of people are civilian, even in Israel, odds are that such a policy will hit civilians means that Hezbollah's functional policy is to target civilians.

Exactly. Hezbollah has already proven that really don't differentiate between civilian and military targets as they really can't, at least not with the Katyusha's. And as much as Israel can be accused of killing civilians, they at least don't yet have an official policy for killing civilians. They're at least (publicly) trying to hit military targets only.

That's why I criticize Israel. Again, they supposedly have the moral highground. They need to act like it. Hezbollah has already proven a disregard for human life. With the number of dead Lebanese, Israel is moving down that same path.

[edit on 26-7-2006 by firebat]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I agree with that sentiment. Even though I know that Hezbollah has a policy of referring to their dead as "civilians" in order to appeal to the international community. They love to claim that if Israel killed a hundred individuals, 90 of them were civilians; when in fact, a lot of them were not uniformed, or were underage for a conventional military, but were assisting rocket crews, etc.

But then, that's the fog (and hype) of war.

I was interested to hear Hezbollah's political wing say that they had not anticipated this level of response from Israel. Read: They expected to get away with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
hahahahahaaa fox news - I cant take anyone who watches such bias right wing neo-con controlled PROPAGANDA seriously.
papadoc & babydoc bush are laughing at you fella.
wake up & see the false flags
False Flags;
1933 Hitler burning the reichstag
1953 CIA Iran
1962 Operation Northwoods
2001 9/11
2003 7/7
2006 Lebanon

just a few of many many

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
2 reasons

1. (as others mentioned) forcing the US to get involved is not at all in Hezbollah's interests

2. Hezzbollah doesn't have the ability to strike inside the united states.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here's Fox News from just yesterday starting the fear mongering. Hez is already the culprit....how convienent!

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
bush would simply denounce hexbollah as 'Al Qaeda supporters' and use it as an excuse to bomb their positions using satellite guided missiles.

Isreal is doing the Neo-con's dirty work. whether it knows it or not.

EDIT: On a positive note the fleet of allied warships willing to provide instant cover for the palestinians should the UN pull it's finger out of it's collective ass and launch a unanimous decision to halt all isreali incursion into palestinian territory.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by nilitiaman]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join