It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever programmed a crystal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What were your results & what kind did you use?

I like the clear quartz. The energy is more focused & neutral to start with.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi!

Could you explain what exactly you mean by programming a crystal. What little searching I did brought unclear results. I suspect you mean something like transfering energy to a crystal. Am I correct?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I can't even programm my computer

J/k I have heard of this and have also been told to do it, but I cannot see putting faith into a crystal or some other piece of rock. I simply choose the easier route to place my faith.

Why? Do you? Are you wanting to? Explain.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I've only recently started experimenting in this area. It does involve instilling or charging specific energies into it. There are many applications. I like the idea of positioning the crystal in a room to enhance it's ambience. Kind of like creating a great mood that anyone who enters the room can enjoy. This would be a unique experience in addition to what other "normal" things are done in a room like having incense burning, playing music, altering the lighting etc.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, I've still done this with quartz.

You can also use the crystal on your body to take away the "bad humors". There are some books about the different crystals and there effect on health.

posted on Nov, 3 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
When I saw this topic I immediately thought of Babylon 5 and data crystals!!!

But more seriously, the next thing I thought of was Crystal Skulls (there have been a couple of threads already but haven't gone very far). Starting off with a documentary I went off to read Mystery of the Crystal Skulls:

www.amazon.com... 4-7010109-8063955?v=glance
www.amazon.com... 4-7010109-8063955?v=glance

A great book which carried on from where the documentary finished. It''s quite interesting and well put together.

Basically, these skulls have apparently been 'programmed' with a lot of information and it's even suggested that the spirit of the owners of the skulls live in them.

top topics

join