It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters / articles / emails on mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i know that most here maybe familer with various governments research programs on mindcontrol i have came upon various letters, so called emails and articles from people in regards to these. It will take some reading, i am unaware if any of this has been shared before or how reliable such things are. These have been copyrighted so i am unable to give an excert from each. you can all judge for yourselfs and please give your comments on them.

*An accusation letter to the Whitehouse
*BlackMass
*Can You help me?
*Dallas Texas Mind Control
*Harrassed
*A mind control experiment ohio
*The independant advocate
*Introducing myself i am a victim
*Letter from a spanish investigator
*Micheal egger:mind control lawsuit
*RAVAC
*Secrets of stelth technology and the men in black*A written statement by Delfim Sousa
*The truth about the CIA and mind control
*Urgent
*Fire: a follow up to urgent
*USDOJ comments

I realise some of these may sound a little blah but iv put them out there to possibly be discussed.
I also came upon this other site with supposed articles again on mind control and it features an interview with Dr. Steven Aftergood on CNN.
www.angelfire.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Dunno what to make of some of these. Some of these reports seem to be the paranoid ramblings of some schitzophrenic people.

But then again, MKULTRA and similar programs have been proven in their existance, and the government has shown itself capable of some really sick crap.

join