It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please sign the Save the Lebanese Civilians Petition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
You should see what's going in Gaza while we're all eyes on Lebanon... We can throw semantics around all day, but the bottom line reality in Lebanon is well spoken by this...

Attacks making life harder in Lebanon
BEIRUT, Lebanon -- The price of food, medical supplies and gasoline rose by as much as 500 percent in parts of Lebanon on Thursday as Israel's relentless bombardment destroyed roads, bridges and other supply routes.

"Real suffering has started," Acting Interior Minister Ahmed Fatfat told The Associated Press.

500,000 refugees, who knows how many dead, civilian infrastructures being destroyed... I think it's pretty damned one sided junglejake. Imagine if some country told us to control our gang violence in our inner cities or they were going to bomb and invade us, would that make any more sense than whats going over there?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
I guess we are then pieman. I done told you this petition is a worthless piece of garbage. Israel has given the lebanese people the opportunity to save themselves by giving them leaflets. They are hitting the places where Weapons or hezbollah are hiding, it is not there fault that civilians are living with them. And then you hear all about those two kids dying. The got hit by shrapnel from a missile, while playing outside! Real good parents they have in lebanon, in the middle of bombing, yet they let their cildren go outside and play in the midst of it. You really need to grow up pieman, and instead of choosing one side, choose both or keep your mouth shut, or someone might think you are a terrorist.
Oh and I got your kissing cousin hanging slick

[edit on 20-7-2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

Well since you done did tell me about your little fairy tale Im really even more impressed with you. Someone might thank Im a terrorist? Like you maybe? Doesnt worry me.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
See this thread:

Why doesn't ATS allow "Activist" Recruiting?

Thread Closed

Please refer to the two links and quoted passages below.

Mod Note: ATS And Activism – Please Review This Link.

Originally posted by Springer
It is the courteous discussion and debate of ALL sides of EVERY issue important to humanity. AboveTopSecret will never endorse a specific "side" or position on any issue by allowing those whose agenda needs attention or support to recruit that support on this site PERIOD.

By allowing that sort of activity (recruiting or "gathering") we endorse the "recruiter's" position by proxy.

My suggestion is for those who feel the need to recruit people to their cause is to go to any of the thousands of sites who embrace that activity or create a site yourself and get busy.

Springer...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).

No form of solicitation or recruitment for any cause is allowed here at ATS.

Thread closed.

[edit on 20/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join