It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Smithgate' Royal Rape Tape Could Bring Down The Monarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Something really stinks in Denmark.. I mean Britain.

'Smithgate' Royal Rape Tape Could Bring Down The Monarchy

Scotsman

ON 9 October, 1996, I was invited to lunch at Kensington Palace by Diana, Princess of Wales. After being greeted and shown in by her butler, Paul Burrell, I spent a few happy hours alone with the princess, during which we had a good old gossip amid more serious musings.

I mention my last lunch with Diana only because it was that very month, October 1996, in which Burrell says she wrote the letter predicting her own death in a car crash.

That detail, tucked away amid last week�s lurid revelations, surprised me. Diana was not in paranoid mode that day, or at that stage of her life. Far from it. Now that her divorce was final, she was at last relaxed and happy.

It was the previous autumn that she had felt most under threat, living in such fear of the Royal machine that she gave her notorious Panorama interview, thus reminding the Royals of the huge scale of her public following, and strengthening her hand in the ensuing divorce negotiations.

As the Burrell saga grinds on, it�s a minor detail. I have no doubt of the letter�s authenticity, I merely think he�s got the wrong October. The real point, as Burrell�s book is published worldwide, is that he and Diana between them still have the power to bring down the monarchy.

the rest:
www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"Bring Down The Monarchy"

That's total nonsense and only goes to show how out of touch the Royal family, and those that surround them, are with modern times.

It could be announced tomorrow that a certain very high member of the Royal family enjoyed participating in sex orgies with animals, whilst drinking the blood of freshly beheaded babies. It may disgrace the Royal family for a short time, and lead to that member being kicked out (and possibly jailed!), but it wouldn't get anywhere near to 'bringing down the monarchy'.

The British people of the 21st century generally don't respect or care about the Royal family enough for anything they do to have THAT amount of impact. This isn't the 1800's and we are no longer a nation of cap-doffing subserviants. In this day and age the Royal family are no more than a media-fuelled soap opera, beloved of middle-aged housewives, old ladies, and ageing homosexuals. The vast majority of the population have far more important things to worry about in their everyday lives in this modern world.

new topics

join