It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Have Strange Habits?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
when i eat i usually eat one thing at a time usually leading up to the besdt(ex. if i eat mcdonalds or something i eat the fries first then the burger then the nuggets, with a little sip of soda in between)

i hate when my clothes look dusty,and i cant stand seeing people with cat/dog hair all over their clothes

i dont like to tie my shoes, i kinda just slip them on even though they have laces

my socks have to be on just perfect otherwise they bother the hell out of me, and i cant even look at toe socks because i hate the feeling of stuff between my toes(cheese too lol)

i dont wear sandals unless im home, and i hate wearing long sleeve shirts and big bulky winter jackets

all of my t shirts have some type of picture or stupid saying on them(i dont have any blank white or black shirts)

i dont even wear white shirts, i have mostly black,dark blue,dark green, brown etc
i only wear black wrangler jeans, and other brands too but i never go over 20 bucks a pair because come on man their just pants lol

when i am at the cashier at the grocery store i have everything fit together in one neat line like thing, almost like in tetris where you make one thing fit into the gap of another, and the thing is i AM a cashier at the same supermarket lol

also when i am working at my register it always has to be perfectly clean, i cant stand when the scanner glass is dirty and i hate seeing fingerprints on it

when i was little i loved shrimp and now when i look at it i get grossed out and same with all sea food

if i am eating chicken and i find fat or a vein in it i lose my appetite same with any meat though
certain cold cuts gorss me out like the smell of boiled ham

i dont eat left overs if i recooked or whatever with the leftovers

when i water the plants i have a habit of spraying the house to clean it and the concrete too

i hate a bed that is not by the wall

when im laying in bed i always have to have a blanket over my back and uh butt even if itis extremely hot because i always feel vulnerable for some reason

i like to draw but i never know what to draw
and a whole of other stuff about me i dont remember but if i do ill post lol

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
lets see here,

i absolutly hate peanut butter, or anything with peanut butter in it. it looks gross, and the smell of it makes me want to vomit.

i hate when other people put on my shoes. and i never let anyone borrow my clothes.

if im in my room the door has to be shut and latched. if it isn't, even the tiniest bit, i can't concentrate until i get up and close it.

my rooms a mess, and i hate when someone else cleans it. or when other people touch my stuff.

i need somekind of noise, or i can't fall asleep. either a tv or a fan or radio.

also, i usually have to be in charge. my way is always better. if no one listens to me i get angry.

i prefer the back of the room to the front.

i can not stand to have holes in my socks. it bothers me to no end, if i do have a hole in one, i throw it away, no matter what.

pictures have to be straight. if im talking and i see a crooked picture, i'll just stop talking and say "that picture is crooked fix it"

but all that is normal to me lol

[edit on 7/28/06 by riotgirl8268]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Okay, I think I've stumbled onto another few.

Now I'm not the worlds best at spelling, and my grammar is atrocious. [sp?]

But when I talk to someone, and let's say they mispronounce a word, I don't know why, but I just HAVE to correct them.

But one thing I really hate, is when one person is trying to convey what they are talking about or thinking to someone else, but can't seem to find the right words. The one that they are talking to, tries to finish their sentence for them, literally putting words in their mouth.

If I am reading anything in print, I seem to notice every little flaw; misspelled words, distorted grammar, improper punctuation, etc.

But when I do it, I don't even notice it. lol

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join