It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer ! The Ark-Pyramids-

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The energy were talking about is plasma
" highly ionized gas composed of ions, electrons, and neutral particles"
Our sun ejected a huge amount just the other day
its captured by the eletromagnetic field of the earth
it flows through the earth at the speed of light at the poles entering at the North -pole "the aurora"exiting at the South at the same instant [verified by NASA]
in the native culture if the north their is a tale that if the "lights come down and touch you that nothing will be left not even a tooth"
thats a lot of power

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Tell me more, I've believed this for years.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Strat,

what do you think?

is the earth gaining most of its energy from the sun or from the space around it?

or is the earth a large generator of energy itself?

afterall it is believed to have nuclear reactions going on in its own core.

maybe the earth is a large battery while the sun charges it?

anyways the Atlanteans are rumoured to have unlimited energy and that was in the end their downfall.

maybe that is why the controllers do not wish us to have the same re: oil etc. They know the fate of humanity when it has ultimate power.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Everything is Energy

even the 3% or so of the universe we call matter
is energy

If the Gov would give us the Zero Point technology
we could all enjoy a better existance

www.seaspower.com...

Problem is it will destroy the worlds power structure
and we cant have that can we... at least untill they find a way to trim the population down to a manageable size

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
ACtually there is zero point technology out now, and is already sold. It's in one of these boards somewhere. Check search. Well i think it's here else i saw it int he utopian politics forum.

But anyways, they're going ot be making ones that generate twice th epwoer of the ones they have already. i think the biggest they have for sale is osmething like 7.5kw or 12.5kw

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Strat,

yes agreed that everything is energy.

but there is energy transference and storage and creation and absorption too.

regards energy as I have said before, it is believed that Atlantis had unlimited energy and destroyed itself because of this.

A much more developed and sophisticated society that that which we live in. That is why hollywood portrays the evils of technology and power to us again and again. Are we ready for it? I don't think so. But we may need to access it to fight the aliens when they come that is for sure.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Does the earths magnetic field remain stationary in relation to the Earths' rotation? If so, wouldn't it mean the Earths' core would not rotate as does the Earths' surface and substrates?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Is there a Geophysicist in the house ?
not my thing... im into ancient religion and obscure
scientific anomalies the thing i find so interesting is
a guy scuba diving in 1970 finds a real object pictured in
ancient illistrations ..practically just as pictured
and if the illistration #1 is a actually not art but a
blueprint for an ancient device ..we now know some of the properties of these component parts we can begin to draw some conclusions as to what this device may do
basicly we got a battery and a crystal with strange properties a mountain of quartz [si02] a pyramid ....seems bone simple to me
it all add up to one hell of high energy experiment
its up to those with the training to draw from this
and explain it in terms of real science..
Im shure those guys at M.I.T. didnt just say
wow a monopole ..then file it under really cool stuff..

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It works the same as the tabernacl of Moses.

Similar to the Integratron.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well I find this discussion facinating.

The what if?...

I am a bit of a harcore electronic kind of guy,
and understand what you are saying and suggesting, and honestly,
it makes sense.

Looking at the image..

If the ark is the capacitor, as I have described it before,...then this image is the collector, so to speak.

The center portion resembles a type of insulator, where a conductor would exist in the center of. This would keep the potential (electrons), from discharging immediatly and draining away, plus focusing it to the storage.

The crystal? What would this look like dimensionally?. Is it positioned at the top, where the aligned pattern of atoms would make up a high effeciency conductor (collector) (IE-pezio electronics of a type, except magnetically or plasma induced, instead of mechanical)?

Connect the ark to the base as the storage unit

And blamo....power storage and automatic replenishment.

Great theory!

Can we apply it effectively?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
First off there is no existing monopole, just a made up story. If it existed scientists would be lined up to study it.

Secondly all the stories about Atlantis being the home of unheard power is made up stories of science fiction that have been along so long people associate them with the original story. They have nothing to do with the original mention of Atlantis that only said it was advanced. From Plato's perspective advanced could have simply meant a better government or agriculture system then he had seen elsewhere.
William back me up on this.

Now if you are going to take all you non-existent mythological pieces, then arrange them in a schematic you made up on...., intuition? Next you have to have someone who is qualified to run this ancient power source, the only existing person with the experience to properly run this equipment is Bigfoot. maybe you could get yeti. Don't try to run it yourself. They have a pretty strong union and will sue the pants off you.

Ok now I'm done ranting, I do believe that there is more to the pyramids then mainstream belief. I also believe there is a untapped energy source around us. Possibly the two are related.
I just don't like seeing people buy into false misleading information, passing it on only muddles the info more.
How many people on this board believe that Atlantis is the home of great unbelievable power and technology that even surpassed what we have now. Based on what? What you see each other post on this message board, a cartoon? Historical accounts don't support that. Yeah, Plato said they were advanced. Don't you think if they had all these great technologies and flying machines and zero point energy they would have done a little exploring away from their island and met one other person besides Plato who would mention their existence.
Hmm maybe I wasn't don ranting yet.
I don't mean to be harsh to anyone, creative thought is the only way to create new ideas, lets just keep the ideas separate from the facts.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If anything like this was possible, would it be possible a solar magnetic storm, stronger than the one recorded in the 1850's, could have ended the world as they knew it?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thats Exactaly what Ive been wondering !
very possible id say you would need those satellites
more than ever to shut down the system before such a surge reached us ...good thought

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Dear B S
did you actually read ?
do you comprehend what you read ?
lets go over the inaccuracies?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullsnot
First off there is no existing monopole, just a made up story. If it existed scientists would be lined up to study it.

What...are you the supreme authority on what exists and what doesn't? I find that your type of negativity is contagious. If people like you had hung out with Einstein, Hawking or Newton....lots of things wouldn't exist.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When I was a kid (5 yrs), I studied astronomy on my own. I claim to be no expert nowadays. But I remember when I learned of the Van Allen belts and the Earth's magnetosphere, I strongly felt there was definitely something to this. I remember thinking to myself as a kid, "why aren't they using this now for free power?" I also thought of solar collection mirrors either located at the poles, or in orbit. Only when I became older and more formally educated, did I start to understand the grand logistics involved in solar power and such.... (Note: Or is most formal education just gearing towards someone elses' standards?)

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by DrSaid]

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by DrSaid]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by Bullsnot

What...are you the supreme authority on what exists and what doesn't? I find that your type of negativity is contagious. If people like you had hung out with Einstein, Hawking or Newton....lots of things wouldn't exist.

Well, as long as all the facts are in, we should just close shop, go home, call it a day, go into retirement and not give a F'ing F**k anymore....

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The fact is this "ball" was demonstrated on national television in the 70s the guys took a dipstick placed
a weight on the end to make it sag .. as they brought it over the crystal the thing levitated

I also have ancient papyrus illistrations of pharoah holding a flail over the crystal and the arms floating
as if by magic [thats the thing he holds in his right hand]

look at pharoah he holds a hook in his other hand
its used to pick up the crystal without touching it
its sacred by this time not science

look at Anubis his staff has an angled head its used to raise the lid on the ARK for servicing without Dieing
I also believe his garb is proctective clothing to insulate
him from harm

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
wow, this discussion is fascinating. I am not much of a technician, I only have basic knowlege of physics, so I will leave that part to the experts.

One more reason to keep it a secret could be the implications of it, religious implications, never underestimate the power zealots hold... the fact that the Ark was not the work of God, might kinda cause some unrest on the planet. Also, if such things existed in Egypt, there has to be some evidence there, apart from glyphs. If you think about the social structures in Egypt, only a small number of people was actually familiar with this technology, the priests. If there was a danger or a threat the first thing they would do was to hide the Arks somewhere. Hidden chambers under the pyramids? Sphinx? Who knows. The problem is, right now a complete dumbf*ck is in charge of research there, Hawass, he is the only one digging there, and if he finds something that might re-write the history books he will destroy it.

posted on Oct, 29 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
wow, this discussion is fascinating. I am not much of a technician, I only have basic knowlege of physics, so I will leave that part to the experts.

One more reason to keep it a secret could be the implications of it, religious implications, never underestimate the power zealots hold... the fact that the Ark was not the work of God, might kinda cause some unrest on the planet. Also, if such things existed in Egypt, there has to be some evidence there, apart from glyphs. If you think about the social structures in Egypt, only a small number of people was actually familiar with this technology, the priests. If there was a danger or a threat the first thing they would do was to hide the Arks somewhere. Hidden chambers under the pyramids? Sphinx? Who knows. The problem is, right now a complete dumbf*ck is in charge of research there, Hawass, he is the only one digging there, and if he finds something that might re-write the history books he will destroy it.

Something interesting i once heard about the Ark of the Covenant was that it had an Electrical Device inside of it which, when triggered created electicity, enough to kill a man, therefore only the bearers of this knowlege knew this, who created this Ark if it does in fact exist? and Was it created by the Ancients of Egypt (possibly alien life .. example, The Annunaki?) The theories are endless. As for something being hidden beneath the Sphinx, i believe it is very possible and that the time for this knowlege is coming soon. Are there beings watching us and waiting? Does this all tie in with time travel and events that take place in our world? Could someone be controlling the Vertical and the Horizontal? (no pun intended). I like to look at all theories as all are possible. As for Hawass, he works for the Govt, and im sure what he's hiding is bigger than meets the eye. I've heard there was an ancient city buried beneath the sands of Egypt close to the Sphinx and/or Giza. I forget how many rooms possibly 28 and extremely large made of pure gold. There is most definately something hidden there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join