It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a serious threat or am I being mislead?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This would seriously bring my attention to the now if I knew that, Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin stuff was real, Can anyone or everyone tell me what they think? I think I read up on another post that anything from JFG2 was fake....

Cause this article has me worried, not to say that I haven't been worried.. I just fake it, wake up, goto work, go home, play mmorpg, goto sleep and repeat process till payday, inwhich case I go buy more munchies.

Actual Article: Hezbollah threat to U.S. Serious.
...intelligence officials who say the group's agents have attempted illegal entry into the country through the southern border and have staked out 20 potential sensitive targets that Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad boasted could "end Anglo-Saxon civilization,"

Is he talking the US/Mexico Border?
I was mainly wondering cause you don't have to 'scout' out places to attack in a country if you got internet access especially if you know about GoogleEarth or any other forms of Mapping technology.

Anyway, just looking for the truth in all this.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad may be serious, but all these threats are a dime a dozen. The US hasn't been hit since 9/11, and subsequent potential attacks have been thwarted before they could come to fruition. If he was serious he would keep his mouth shut and just do it, not telegraph it to prepare us.

join