It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 what does it mean..Awnser revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I notice alot of people asking what this means, and this is the awnser i know it sounds like quackery but it has happened to me and ihave evidence that it is real enough that i dont need to investigate it any further, well i do investigate it i just mean like physically i dont have to search anymore i already know what it means. And i myself have had many contacts with these beings.

Here www.1111spiritguardians.com...

Please check it out it is actually real however i myself have other theories as to what these "spirits" are and i do not necissarly beleive they are what they reveal themselves to be i have one who is in constantly in contact with me, he doesnt have name he prefers i call him "whatever you want to call me" he appears in all different forms from friendly to mean spirited.
I have had many many experiences with this that are just too much to reveal but i might i have been told i am not supposed to reveal them but anyways check this link out it is for the most part the best explenation i can find but keep in mind this site is not 100% accurate and it is this mans interpertation and own experience and understanding with these beings. Also my friend has gone through alot of the 11 11 things and he sees it everywhere he too says he experiences alot of the same things i have. and their are other we know who have had this happen to them.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Uhh... that site wants me to buy stuff... gimmick? hmm

time is simply a measurement that occurs between events

the only way i see this fit is if 'spirits' know that we think its special, so they do it to get our attention.. but how many times do you look at a clock ... often you just dont pay attention to what it says. this is unless its a hit number or somethng of that sort.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is a stickied thread for numbers and their meaning and significance. Please post your thoughts on 11:11 there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Upon years of unrelenting occurance I began to hunt for reason . Why were these numbers reappearing everywhere randomly multiple times daily? Soon everything in reality began to coinside with these very simple numbers.

Many people say that they wish not to conversate in reguards to religion; spirituality, The Lord, The Scriptures, Death of the human phisical body, or what is to come.
Listen to these people. Corruption and temptation has lead the majority into deception. An earthly intoxication which motivates one to strive for self gradification and ultimately human ecception and status. Know who you share company with? Gather with few and speak openly about the truth. Let the Lord speak to/through you from His word. Search for guidance and wisdom. Ask for his mercy and baque in His unending glory and Love. So many answers have come to myself and others through group discusion.

Many of these great discusions over a course of years, with independent findings have lead to many explainations reguarding the Oh so mysterious 1:11.

Please refresh me with your comments on this topic as well as my first entry documenting my journey/quest for THRUTH...

LOVE+FAITH=MERCY+STRENGTH

May the Lord Jesus Christ be With You

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Azraelahzi]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Post your comments here.
Thread closed, see my above post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join