It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail project smoking gun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I always look up when I walk outside. Just a habbit. Tells me what weather to expect for the rest of the day I guess.

But one thing I've noticed.. and I noticed it because I've been "keeping an eye" on it for the last few years. Its not that I saw something. In fact its what I haven't seen. I haven't seen a good wave of Chemtrails in awhile.

Guess what? Other people have noticed as well!

LOOK and put it together.. notice how many have noticed..

www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

educate-yourself.org...

Thats just a couple that I could find quick. On another private board I belong to, its being discussed there too. And if you look around on other boards, even specificaly the Chemtrail ones.. everyone has noticed that.. it has stopped.

At least for the most part.. those days where the sky is just FILLED with them, and the sky becomes overcast? When was the last time YOU SAW that happen?

I've always figured that the Chemtrails were a sunscreen. There is a lot of evidence to point to a government program which was being talked about in the late 80s openly anyways to put up a "dust" cover in the atmosphere to block out some of the sun.

ANYWAYS... MY POINT IS ... no Chemtrails.. no "sunscreen".. and all of a sudden.. record high temps across the world.

So what is it really? I mean, DO planes leave persistant contrails or DON'T they? Because that is the arguement right? That its perfectly natural with all the planes in the sky now that there would be LOTS of "contrails" up there. So we're told that its just the increase in air travel making MORE contrails.. persistant ones too. And damn, are they ever persistant. All of a sudden, planes have stopped making contrails it seems, even the persistant ones. How is that possible?

I think this is the smoking gun. That for years and years, people figured there was something "wrong" with those trails in the sky... and finally something odd happened....

www.rumormillnews.com...

... remember that?

And now they've gone and disappeared... imagine that. The MSN makes a story out of it just as the program is ended.

Now we're baking.

WHY did they end the program?

Does this signal that something much worse is going to happen anyways, so who cares how hot its about to get?

Why have planes stopped leaving persistant contrails?

What do you think? Is THIS the link, and the evidence we needed?

-VMX

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm so serious.. I just asked a SIMPLE question.. just doing a little data gathering and like.. 43 people viewed this and didn't answer a simple question for me.

ARE YOU SEEING CHEMTRAIL SKIES LATELY or AT ALL or MUCH or NOT?!

Many people have been asking this same question and getting the same response elsewhere.. whats up? My point is serious and honest here. I'm REALLY curious..

"Have you been seeing the same sort of CHEMTRAILS/SPRAYING that you are normally use to seeing this time of year?"

Because many people ARE NOT.. and finding it odd that all of a sudden planes in general have stopped leaving CONTRAILS or whatever.

Just throw me your two cents PLEASE?!

-VMX

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No, but I've seen CONTRAILS. Contrary to popular belief a plane DOES leave a persistant CONTRAIL that is NOT a chemtrail. It's a normal contrail that lasts for hours in some cases. And every year we see higher than "normal" temps somewhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Still see lots of contrails

CX

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No typical "chemtrail" type streams here for a while now come to think of it, and yes it's baking here. I'm no expert in this area though so i will hold back on this for now.

CX.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
what would they use this for? and I tossed these 2 others in as well

Is Morgellons Disease Caused By Chemtrail Spraying?AIRBORNE FIBERS AGAIN, AND AGAIN - AND AGAIN

Images Section

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The first one I posted about in another thread. It's to test how a plane flies when it ices over. They spray water out the boom of a modified KC-135R (although that plane was an NKC-135A that they used until a couple of years ago) and let it flow over the plane they're testing and let it ice up to see how deicing systems handle the ice, and to make sure the plane isn't going to have problems with icing.

The other two are normal contrails in unusual atmospheric conditions. I hate to say this, but you put anything but fuel and air through an airplane engine, you're going to cause significant damage to the engine. As an example, I suggest you take your car, and put something besides gas in the gas tank, and see what happens to your engine. Airplane engines are the same way.

Airborne Icing Tanker returns from PACER CRAG modification
Article by Pam Cronk and Max Padilla
412th Test Wing

February 15, 2002

2/15/02 – EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. – The Global Reach Combined Test Force here is one step closer to having a national test asset that will allow for the testing of aircraft in ice and rain conditions.
The Airborne Icing Tanker, or AIT, a modified KC-135R tanker aircraft, recently returned from British Aerospace at Mojave, Calif., after receiving modifications to its navigation system that will bring it in line with operational KC-135 aircraft.

The PACER Compass, Radar and Global Positioning System, known as CRAG, upgrades a portion of the KC-135 mission avionics and increases the navigation and flight management capabilities of the aircraft.

The $12 million AIT program, which began in February 1999, will reinstitute an environmental test capability to simulate airborne rain and ice conditions under controlled conditions.

"This simulated rain and ice testing will save the Department of Defense time and money, while ensuring a safer test environment, by eliminating the need to deploy our test aircraft to other parts of the world in hopes of finding the right kind of natural icing conditions," said Lt. Col. Jeff Smith, Global Reach CTF commander.

www.edwards.af.mil...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its all Disinformation, they want all the People that belive in the Chemtrails, to belive that it really was just for the weather, so that we will all want them to start spraying, and when they do, we will say that its really for the good of the people afterall.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Contrail formation is seasonal.

persistent contrails tend to form more often in the colder months.

The summer slack time in chemmie world is here.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Well that would explain a lot, I have only recently begun to Notice Chemtrails like 4 months ago, so I havent seen all the seasons for them, I thought they were going to spray a reactant or something.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Hey Howard here is my fav. chem-hoax photo.

LOL. Just shows that the chem. crowd knows nothing about aviation.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Imperium Americana]

top topics

join