It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a phenominal claim!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
lol kinda sounds like something from a book... ill believe it when i c it u no?

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartless
lol kinda sounds like something from a book... ill believe it when i c it u no?

You must learn how to read "ALL" the information in a thread before you have an opinion, "And such a simple one at that...huh?"

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
the story sounds like a combination of the Phoenix Lights and the Film Independence Day.

The fact that it is highlighted on Mr Davenport's site does not surprise me at all as I think he is just a paid government debunker.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
please elaborate, what exactly do you mean??

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It is interesting to note that 3 days later (7-8-06) over Brazil during STS121, which launched on the 4th of July, an anomoly was picked up on camera. The guy at this site estimates it's size as that of a city. Interesting indeed! The link shows video footage of a rather large object coming up through the clouds and accelerating into space!

[edit on 7/27/2006 by Jeddyhi]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeddyhi
It is interesting to note that 3 days later (7-8-06) over Brazil during STS121, which launched on the 4th of July, an anomoly was picked up on camera. The guy at this site estimates it's size as that of a city. Interesting indeed! The link shows video footage of a rather large object coming up through the clouds and accelerating into space!
[edit on 7/27/2006 by Jeddyhi]

I have been wanting to see that footage, "Thanks Jeddyhi."
That is no "Ball LIghtning" or a view of a "Obstacle" from space debri or the like. It was "Hauling and it was Huge!!" Not saying that this was the same craft mentioned by the sighting of the OP's story and report he came across, but it is "Quite Ironic" very close for the day span. Nice find, Hope that they can clean it up a little and see if someone doesn't get a higher resolution of a close up of the "Craft " for close viewing though,.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Show me the footage!!!!

I mean, dude, you wouldn't believe how easy it is to make up a story like this. Me and my bass player, Luke, were thinking up a similar story while working on our next album "Lunch Meat." Its gonna be awesome.

So "show me the footage!!!". This story claims to have collected enough evidence to be true at more than the story level. So lets see it.

Within 2 hours of the plane hitting the Pentagon, one of my town's local redneck's was on the news holding up a piece of the plane that hit the pentagon and proudly saying "Me an my kid went and grabbed this!" It was sickening how fast that hick managed to turn the death of passengers into an antique's road show special. And our local news crew was disgusting enough to air an interview with them.

If those hicks can get on tv within 2 hours with a piece of plane (instead of trying to rescue people or something thoroughly unhick-like), you would think we could see this AMAZING footage.....

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join