It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a phenominal claim!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
It seems to far fetched to be true..... way too far fetched.

The actual video would be another thing though.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Aww man, now Im gonna be hanging out bad to see this video

It better not be another hoax, cause Im sick to death of everything turning out to be a hoax or at least inconclusive.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No evidence whatsoever -- just wishful thinking.

If there's any corroboration, people might take this serioiusly.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
It's a real shame that someone is willing to post something as detailed as that on the website, say they are going to show the video then nobody hears anything. There must be an angle here, you wouldn't post something like that if you were a hoaxer without expecting people to react to it so they can say they have led people up the garden path. I wonder if he knows we are talking about it on ATS? I wonder if he knows what ATS is? It wouldn't suprise me if he knows about ATS and is probably sitting back enjoying his fifteen minutes of fame saying "Suckers!". Of course the other option could be that he has been found and the evidence taken from him by "The powers that be". I don't know about you guys but I think i'll go for the first idea. If you ARE reading these posts Mr Avid UFO reporting kid get a life and go play with Transformers or cabbage patch, if you are genuine put your enthusiatic claim forward and let us see some PROOF....

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
If they didn't want to get found by the MIB they should have just posted the video footage at the same time, distributing the footage as far and wide as possible so if they are nabbed then the damage is already done. Otherwise, I feel they are either a) witholding the footage for possible financial gain or b) simply having a bit of a laugh. Until I see the video footage, this one's a clear hoax in my opinion.

link   
Another one!
The only 'ufo' story im inclinedto take seriously is a claim that during the 40's (ithink) something hovered over washing dc witnessed by hundreds apparently and was fired at with artilerry shells to no effect. Does anyone remember/know the story im referring to?

link   
July 4th = Independence Day

Doesn't it seem to be an entry describing the exact events from the movie Independence Day? And to have it all come to a head on the 4th? Is there a special release DVD for that movie about to come out? This *feels* like viral marketing to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josh_HLB
I have a feeling the "Government" will take the video away for "national security" reason.

Seriously though, i bet he will be assaulted by men in suits and the video will be destroyed if its true..

in this day and age with the technology we have such a scenario is impossible
he said he took video with both cameras if i understood the article correctly
with at least 1 digital copy he could post it to the Internet and the government could never stop it

you people GIVE the government way too much credit, our own president can't even manage to speak a coherent sentence!

also,
why is he the only one reporting seeing this MASSIVE object in the sky?
why did he not post the video along with the post on the site?
why is there not one shred of EVIDENCE other than his word?
why, with the technology available today and all the alleged "sightings", has no one been able to come up with 1 shred of PROOF?

If there was PROOF then it would spread like wildfire across every website in the world, cnn, for, cbs, abc, and every other news station would be reporting it, it would be in all the news papers.

That is the effect REAL global events have on society
These fraudulent UFO sightings are nothing more than hoaxes until they can provide 1 shred of PROOF

Evidence is not proof, look at OJ Simpson.
Sightings are not proof, look at Elvis and Bigfoot

Only Proof is Proof, and with our level of technology there is no excuse for believing in something without proof, no excuse what-so-ever.

I am not saying we are at the top of the game of life

I am saying that we are advanced enough to rally the entire world behind us via global communication toward our cause.

When a tsunami hit asia a few years back the entire world knew about it and no government on earth could have stopped the message

When aliens actually do make contact with us the entire world will know about it
When there are massive ships floating in the sky for real, the world will know because it will be on every major news network and not just the local fox affiliate.

I hope i have convinced you to carry a camera with you at all times, if for no other reason than to back up your claims if and when you experience something.

and remember, evidence LEADS you to the truth, proof HANDS you the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
also, given the timing of the "sighting" i say it was most likely fireworks as he didnt actually see a ship, but rather a cloaked ship with littls ships flying around and in and out of it

fireworks can look just like that
they probably flew behind a cloud and he didnt realize it, thus he assumed when they disapeared they entered the ship

once again, show me the video or some screenshots if nothing else

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torn
something hovered over washing dc witnessed by hundreds apparently and was fired at with artilerry shells to no effect. Does anyone remember/know the story im referring to?

erm.... Battle of LA?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey Im just asking, Im not making any claims here, gimme a break!

This one....('52 apparently)

Does anyone have links to the original (genuine) story?

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Torn]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I think that his story is credible, but I'm waiting to see the vids (if they ever make it out). About the government, what if he didn't post it or make copies?? I hope he was smart enough to do that....

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Abyss
I think that his story is credible, but I'm waiting to see the vids (if they ever make it out). About the government, what if he didn't post it or make copies?? I hope he was smart enough to do that....

what kind of an idiot would go public with a story like this and not make copies or post it to the world to see?

frankly, if he were stupid enough to go public with this story and not releast the video at the same time then there is no way he could have shot the video in the first place because he would be so mentally inept he'd have trouble dressing himself, let alone shooting a video of a spacecraft

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Point well made! You would think that he would be smart enough. I haven't seen any proof yet, so I am becoming more and more skeptical.
Still have an open mind though, just in case.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
FIRST OF ALL

I suggest ALL of you go back and REREAD my post and the winesses report PLEASE.

It seems as though some of you didnt even read it thoroughly if at all. Read all of my early posts on this topic they explain alot of what some of the later posts commenting or inquiring about.

Have you people thought of this

-the witness says that its only visable at a certain time. Perhaps there was a glitch in the cloaking system? Perhaps it was only visable from certain points of view? We dont understand how these things work, so we must open our minds and use our imagination in cases such as this one.

-Perhaps he was immidialtly silenced, do you think that you will see this tape? to good to be true.

I have had 3 UFO sightings.......in my life, so Im not as skeptical as some of you.

Im still waiting for Mr. Davenports response, I will keep you posted.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a tape of this caliber will be "disproven" or "destroyed" by the government.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
a tape of this caliber will be "disproven" or "destroyed" by the government.

a tape of this caliber will be posted to the Internet via youtube and every other online video sharing service

no idiot would shoot a video and talk about it before releasing it
once it's released they have no reason to harm you as the damage is already done
before it is released they can kill both you and the story

also:
claiming you have seen 3 UFOs in your life time does not give you credibility, indeed it takes it from you
seeing 3 of them means there is a pattern and either they really like you or you are seeing a common object and misinterpreting it as a UFO
one of those is infinitely more probable than the other...

edit for spelling

[edit on 26-7-2006 by wondernut]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I predict this thread will go another 30 pages dicussing this unsupported claim...

I have seen some UFO's in my time, so i am a firm believer, but not for this claim...
no video, means big hoax by someone with a creative imagination, and no life...

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
I predict this thread will go another 30 pages discussing this unsupported claim...

I sure hope so. Then I hope a blurry, undecipherable still frame from the supposed video is released, so we can discuss it for another 60 pages.

The only rational response is to say that it's B.S. until proven otherwise, and that the taller the tale, the more evidence is required.

I think this dude and his band were playing too loud under the influence and the aliens came to tell them to turn it down.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I have gone back through the record's of sighting's of the previous date that was posted by our PO on this thread. I will see if anyone here can find a pattern for the statement made of this alledged sighting , and the Cali. area of sighting's prior to that day. If we can get and annalyze the vacinity of the area of Cali. by date's and time's, maybe we can put this to rest , at least til there is a video or somethign else too be released about.
And For the op of this thread, "Hope you hear something soon from Davenport, we are very anxious for some result's, "Either Way".

The list I wil start here will be from the earliest sighting's in Cali. from the month of July and gradually work it's way to the end of teh month. If anyone else has any ideas of how to do the research on this, feel free to add your input,"OR just keep your opinion's to yourself!!"

These are the original report's from NUFORC Home Page:"Remember, "These are only California Sighting's".

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

These two are interesting for the time span's of sighting's:
www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

This one here is the OP's story for this thread:
www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

www.nuforc.org...

Thats all of them listed fort he month of July. After going through all of them, it seem's as if they had a lot activity with the "Redish-Orange" sighting's throughout the month of July. A few report's of triangular UFO's and some that claime that they "Were bright Flahes inside of something else?" Which brought me back to the original story of how the viewer's of the sighting for this thread said:

We found all kinds of sparks and fast movement in the sky that many were unable to be seen by the naked eye.

And with the couple that were in that particular month's sighting's a few had mentioned thing's of that nature.
Of all the sighting's that had occurred in that duration of time, it would be fare to say the amount that were seen in and around the Califiornia areas were approximately 25% of the over all reported case's!!?? Now that is unusual for a vacinity to dominate during an event such as was reported by the individual of the "Flying City" report.. "Very impressive indeed."
Though there were not any "Exact" occurance's of the affore mentioned UFO sighting report by other member's of the area, I do tend to think that the area of in itself was quite active for the precentage's at hand.
IMHO............

Who know's, maybe one of you thread lurker's can see something I can't and possibly get a little more to the fact's of the inquiry, and give this OP the credit he deserve's for finding the information for us not to have search the internet forit oourselve's , or worst,"Never ever hearing about it."

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join