It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a phenominal claim!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
[edit: removed unnecessary quote of Entire previous post]

With all due respect, it sounds like you live a rich and rewarding life pondering over some of the inexplicable claims made by the author of those UFO sightings and I have news that's even going to make life even better for you! The person who wrote up that report did not even mention Trenton NJ anywhere in his report at all! But he DID mention the City of Concord. And if a city the size of Concord was floating over The Big Apple, I doubt anyone would notice it because no one knows how big Concord is or even which Corcord this guy is referring too! There are cities named Corcord in every state across the States! Is he referring to Concord, Alaska, pop. 30? I mean, how big could a city like that be? Not even a block I bet. No one in NYC would notice such a city with a population of 30 floating over their town somewhere -- trust me.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Palasheea]

Mod Note: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/20/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
palashea I used Trenton because it is close to NYC. It was nothing more than an example used in my post. Sorry you didn't understand that.

So, let's discuss the city by population. Concord CA population in a 2000 census?
121,780 people. Pretty large population. NYC is a tiny area with a massive population. Does that really matter? Nope. It's area, not population that matters.

Concord CA is 31.13 square miles in size. It is 29 miles east of San Fransicso. San Fran has a rather large population. I would guess that someone would notice a 31 square mile space craft floating with a bunch of smaller craft zooming around it.

wikitravel.org...(California)

Sounds even more ridiculous now that I know the size of the city.

Perhaps the person who made this fantastical claim should put up or shut up with regards to the photographs and video he claims to have taken.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Oh, I really want to see it if he's got one! But if he's got what he says he does, then no doubt his story would rank right up there with Roswell, right?
I'm still scratching my head on how that story ever made it to Davenports reports. But because it's there, it's my guess that there must be at least some part of this story that's backed up by evidence photographic evidence that's going to be presented to the public sometime soon.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea it's my guess that there must be at least some part of this story that's backed up by evidence photographic evidence that's going to be presented to the public sometime soon.

I'd love to see whatever it is he claims he has. However, the millions of left coasters who didn't see this floating city makes it seem impossible to be real.

Here's a question for you. You happen to be walking outside one day and you have your high def video camera and your 10 megapixel SLR digital camera and an old fashioned 35mm and a vcr camera and you spot alien space craft. you take pictures video and digital recordings of the craft.

do you then say to the world, I have seen aliens. I have proof. Video. Film. Digital. All of this will blow your mind. Oh, I'll show it to you later.

No, you call in the biggest goddamn news outlets and you let them see what you have. Then you go on every major news channel, telling the world they're real and they're here.

Everyone else waits. Every bad sighting of every mythological creature and every ufo and alien story always has that "I'll post my proof soon" aspect.

It's what dooms them all in my eyes. From slurpie on down, they all make you wait and, in the process, blow their credibility.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sure, I know what you're saying, but when it comes to anything paranormal, just when you think you know it all and know what to expect, something comes along and pulls the rug out from under you.
I think this guy's got something to show and he and his buddies have contacted a pro to put it together for them. This is just my personal opinion but I also am in agreement with all of your comments too -- but in this case, this person really sounded real to me so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I've got nothing to lose by doing that.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't believe this person's claims, but for the most part people are unable to see what they don't believe exists. This has been documented throughout time, but even then I'm pretty sure there'd be at least one person who'd point out a floating city to everyone else, thus causing everyone to witness the UFO.

Just saying

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm not focusing on what that person is saying about something being as big as the city of concord. I would have to re-read his report but does he say that he actually took movies of what was seen through that crafts windows? i.e. beings, buildings and so on.... that part sounds like something he saw and only describing it in his report but I have to go back and re-read it to make sure. If he said he got movies of that too.... well, I guess we will just have to wait and see won't we?
I think he's got movies of those other objects he's talking about though.
But the bottom line is this, what would be the motives of someone writing up such a report as this if it turns out to all be a hoax? I don't understand why people bother to do that and in my view, it's pathological/sick. So I guess for my own peace of mind, I hope that part of this person's story is backed up by evidence. I really hate the thought that I just read over a report sent in by someone who's basically inherently evil and gets some kind of a perverse kick out of telling tall tales are that are entirely untrue. I know such things happen and when it does, I make sure to take a nice shower because even reading such material like that leaves me feeling tainted.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Palasheea, he didn't say he saw a city inside the craft, he said it was as big as the City of Concord which, as I pointed out, is 31.13 square miles in size. That's a pretty big, rather noticeable object. So, I referred to it as a floating city. I didn't mean to mislead.

I think his story sounds a bit on the unbelievable side. From the craft getting larger with each day to the amount of activity that they witnessed (and only they witnessed). It just doesn't seem possible.

I do have one small error in my previous post that should be pointed out. The city of Concord is 29 miles east of San Fran. That doesn't mean the sighting took place 29 miles from San Fran. I got a bit worked up in my desire to post the city information and I forgot that he was watching it from somewhere else.

It should also be pointed out that the crafts were spotted over an area that "no human would ever go to."

what the hell were they doing there? oh, I know, just wandering around thinking "hey, if we spot a whole armada of ufos, ranging from fighter size to city size, nobody would ever see it."

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm going to go back and force myself to read over his report more carefully. I will be making an outline of it to get the facts straight. If I'm going to start reading these kinds of reports I guess I'm going to have get better at picking out those obvious inconsistencies and red flags that give clue if they are true or not. Sure, a lot of this report sounds fantasical, just as you say, but there are a lot of true experiences out there that sound just as fantastical as this guy's story. And yes, I do believe that a lot of those UFO stories are true because I've had my own experiences where there are many things in those stories that I can relate to.
Whatever the case may be, the fact that Davenport allowed it to be published on his site and even has it highlighted in yellow, to me gives clue that there must be more to all of this that we are not yet informed on. that's why I'm still holding out....

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
palasheea, I always try and read thru these kinds of things more than once. First time to get the story as it is laid out. Then, every subsequent reading is done to look for inconsistencies, connections to other stories or some other hidden tidbit that should be brought under the proverbial microscope.

for a good example of people scrutinizing the hell out of a story, read up on the slurpo stuff on these boards (if they still exist). the members here managed to look past the gloss of the story and find major mistakes in the story, as it was unfolding.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As usual this will end in tears so don't get your hopes up, i would definitely like to see the video if it exists but i doubt it does.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, I'm outlining it now.... boy, is this story convoluted! Just the telling of it seems so typical of someone who's over-excited about those events that have occurred over the last few days, it's like he's just talking off the top of his head and not really setting things down on paper in any planned out coherent manner. It's this aspect of this report that to me seemed to add to it's sincerity and authenticity. Anyway, let's just say it's not an easy read but am reading it over a few times to see WHAT LIES BENEATH....

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Brief outline of this report with a description of each event as they occurred....

1 His friends told him that they had filmed a UFO and went over to their house to see it.
2 So the next morning at 5:15 AM , they all go to the same place with their camera and see the same UFO appear
3 But this time it was followed by another UFO that was the size of 5 FOOTBALL FIELDS.
a The smaller craft looked like sparks in the early morning sky, and they didnt even know there were smaller craft until they slowed the film.
b They were amazed to see many of them entering and leaving the larger craft.

4 So he went back again there again, a week later – same place and approx same time and saw a UFO again.
a Also saw the same UFO on his way home after driving under a bridge near his home that same morning. His home is 13 miles away from the original site they all saw these UFO’s.
b The next day, his friend Bobby calls him and tells him that he caught that same UFO he saw, landing on the far side of the power plant.

SO THE BIG DAY ARRIVES – Fourth of July and everybody show’s up at Bobby’s house.

He says:
“I had a feeling whatever we would see this day was going to be HUGE.

---and buddy i tell you what it was freaking HUMONGUS.
---The size of the city of Concord at the very least.
--- With hudreds of hundreds of the size flying ships that only days before we were referring to as "mother ship"
The video I got of it this morning, actually shows
--- movement on the ship,
--- shows crafts set to depart, on platforms that swing upwards to a sinister or forward slash direction,
--- and when the ships departed, they didnt go straight up, the platform they rested on inclined,
-- when you pointed the camera at them, you could not see the craft on the preview screen of the camera at all,
--- and looking through the eyehole, they werent there either, we had to just point the cameras in the general direction, hit the zoom --------- and width mode and even then sometimes couldnt see them until you slowed the film down by 900 percent (900% ??? hmmm that’s a lot)

AND FINALLY…..

He says...

"The blow away at dawn was looking at what appeared to be an elogated fireball, with the multitude of disks and smaller craft, AND stationary "buildings" with activity able to be seen usning the zoom lense of the camera. Ill have to enter more on this later."

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
100's of 100's of 500 yard long ships AND a 31 square mile ship? they wouldn't all fit into one field of vision.

impossible in size and highly improbably that it wouldn't be seen by anyone else.

Perhaps they all smoked the same bad drugs and then thought they were seeing this.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It sounds like an ALIEN INVASION! Like that movie "Independence Day"!
Hmmm, I don't think we will be seeing these movies. Lol... and it's a GOOD THING TOO! WHEW!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is a load of you know what. I doubt anyone will believe this without either a photo or a clip of some sort. Even if he does post one of the two, he'll be ridiculed until the claim vanishes and another one comes up. I think even if you have legit footage people will still call your foul, so not much point unless you have a live EBE in your basement

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Good story! Although it is a little

for my liking.

I dunno bout those who say he was just so excited he thought about telling everyone before showing everyone. If it was me I wouldn't say a word. I'd just drop the disc on Rupert Murdoch's desk, smile and walk off.

[edit on 20/7/06 by JackofBlades]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
If this dude is not lying....with evidence like this he will "DISAPPEAR", thats why I would like to contact him. I wonder if peter davenport will disclose the info to me. Because only some people on the sight want to remain anonymous...and it says that at the bottom of the report....this guys report doesnt say that.

What, you mean someone will 'knock him off'? Like MIB's?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The Phoenix incident had reports of a football pitch sized craft & all they could see was a void.
The phoenix incident was documented quite heavily so it's not as if it's the first time this size of craft has been reported.
On the other hand maybe they just seen some flares.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Palasheea it's my guess that there must be at least some part of this story that's backed up by evidence photographic evidence that's going to be presented to the public sometime soon.

I'd love to see whatever it is he claims he has. However, the millions of left coasters who didn't see this floating city makes it seem impossible to be real.

Here's a question for you. You happen to be walking outside one day and you have your high def video camera and your 10 megapixel SLR digital camera and an old fashioned 35mm and a vcr camera and you spot alien space craft. you take pictures video and digital recordings of the craft.

do you then say to the world, I have seen aliens. I have proof. Video. Film. Digital. All of this will blow your mind. Oh, I'll show it to you later.

No, you call in the biggest goddamn news outlets and you let them see what you have. Then you go on every major news channel, telling the world they're real and they're here.

Everyone else waits. Every bad sighting of every mythological creature and every ufo and alien story always has that "I'll post my proof soon" aspect.

It's what dooms them all in my eyes. From slurpie on down, they all make you wait and, in the process, blow their credibility.

I couldn't say it better myself.Where is the film? I would be kicking my feet up in the green room at CNN! it makes for a good tale,but it truly is a " Put up or shut up " situation.Think about the 1997 multiple sightings in Phoenix,Az.Lots of video tape from different people,many witnesses. i would hold Phoenix 97 as my standard of credibility.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join