It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a phenominal claim!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Right around the area I live this event took place. This lucky guy witnessed something unfathomable. This was found archive on the ufo reorting center website. His report was highlighted wich means hes a very credible witness. This is a MUST READ. Does anyone know if theres a way to find contact information to the witnesses on this sight?

www.nuforc.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The dude claims to have footage, so I'll guess we'll have to wait for him to either release it or 'lose it'.

I'm gonna keep a close eye on this.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If this dude is not lying....with evidence like this he will "DISAPPEAR", thats why I would like to contact him. I wonder if peter davenport will disclose the info to me. Because only some people on the sight want to remain anonymous...and it says that at the bottom of the report....this guys report doesnt say that.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
It seems to far fetched to be true..... way too far fetched.

The actual video would be another thing though.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Someone has been watching the film independance day I think. If he had this tape really then it would have been sold to FOX by now lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I know this area WAY too well, and he would have seriously had to put in quite some time and thought to come up with a story like this. Peter Davenport also highlighted his post as very credible....wich is definatly saying quite a bit Mr. Davenport is no fool, I find him very respectible if not THE most respectible uFO researcher alive...The man dedicated his life and this was posted in his ufo reporting archives.....its credible......not PROOF but credible

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
zyklonBZ_22_19, please check your U2Us.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Why would anyone put such a story on any website without actually having the footage. I think he's making it up. Sorry - until a picture is posted - well, you know - no dice.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Gimme a break....If i saw that I wouldnt be able to keep my mouth shut before having evidence to show. You dont understand if the guy was lying he wouldnt be reporting these specific places. The ufo reporting center is a worldwide archive hoaxers that are trying to convince people often dont give specific locations because this info strays away from what they are trying to achieve....the common hoaxer pays more attention to the detail of the craft/cropcircle etc. Just an observation i have made.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
Gimme a break....If i saw that I wouldnt be able to keep my mouth shut before having evidence to show. You dont understand if the guy was lying he wouldnt be reporting these specific places. The ufo reporting center is a worldwide archive hoaxers that are trying to convince people often dont give specific locations because this info strays away from what they are trying to achieve....the common hoaxer pays more attention to the detail of the craft/cropcircle etc. Just an observation i have made.

To add onto what zyklon is saying -- maybe this guy does not really go into any detail on those crafts he saw in his report because he's got it all documented on film -- whatever is on there should speak for itself. So he's not going to go into excruciating detail on what those crafts looked like when he's already got that information for people to view and decide for themselves if what's in the movie is anything extraordinary or not.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That was a very intriguing story indeed. But like most of the the other poster's here,"I'll have to see the footage before I can 'Believe it' even happened.
If this for real, it would rock the world not to mention the Government's realities of keeping such thing's a secret, that is if the Government has been contacted already, they would'nt allow this to be disclosed for the public viewing.
Palasheea has the legitimate point of the disclosure factor of the witness, if I had seen something like that and had the Video to back it up, I would'nt go into too much description til I had the proof in my hands. IMHO

Great find if it is true, I will be watching for this story in the future for the outcome of the so called "Evidence", Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have a feeling the "Government" will take the video away for "national security" reason.

Seriously though, i bet he will be assaulted by men in suits and the video will be destroyed if its true..

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yeah right. He saw a ship the size of a city and no one else sees it. It's the same thing as a bomb exploding in the middle of a town and only one person paying attention to it.
I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expose
Yeah right. He saw a ship the size of a city and no one else sees it. It's the same thing as a bomb exploding in the middle of a town and only one person paying attention to it.
I don't buy it.

How totally constructive!

Clearly, we need more information, perhaps from many other people, perhaps to see this video.

What other information is there to go along with this? such as more people reporting or seeing it, local news etc.

Any news on the release of this video.

I can agree with the poster above but ONLY when all of the facts, information and reports have come to light.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
[edit: removed nested quote of entire previous post]

So he makes a video in a vcr recorder. But he filmed it digitally. What's the point on converting a video from digital to vcr? All the artifact/pixelization will appear in the vcr since the original frames were captured digitally. Just stupid.

Basically that thing was there for a week and only by 5am it could be seen. He captures it again, digitally. No video available still.

A friend of his caught an invisible thing which is 5 football fields wide landing near a power plant, no one saw it. And yet, he caught it. No tape.

On the 4th of July he caught a ufo the size of Concord, 70 square km wide. No tape.

Funny enough the first ufo he saw was in "stealth" mode, he could only see sparks, and later by slowing down the digital movie on the computer he was able to see the crafts going in and out. I suppose the last ufo he saw was in stealth mode too, so how did he manage to see that much detail in stealth conditions? He even claims that the camera wasn't able to capture it, so he saw it and the camera did not record it. Too convenient for me.

If i got it right he recorded the ufos digitaly and in later occasion conventionally(tape), where are the digital movies?

Sorry but I don't buy it.

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/20/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   

How totally constructive!

Clearly, we need more information, perhaps from many other people, perhaps to see this video.

If I hadn't seen a Triangle UFO myself, I would be agreeing with your above statement. But here's why no longer share your sentiment....
You see, it's like this. You would think that if there are say, four people standing on a sidewalk at around 4 PM on a weekday afternoon, on a main road all looking up at the sky in complete awe and wonderment where they are also pointing at what they are seeing up there and are each in a very excited state, that those few people driving down the road in their cars at that same time, would be curious enough to also look or up or even stop their cars to see what all the commotion was about!
But because I was one of those four people standing on that sidewalk with three other people in this same situation as described above -- where we also noticed 3 cars drive by and not one driver even bothered to look up even though they could clearly see us 4 jumping up and down and pointing at the sky like a bunch loons -- you know, like it's like in "Superman" -- everybody looking up and saying "is it a bird?, is it a plane?. NO it's ...." and so on... I mean, this triangle we saw up there was BIG! If you extended your arm out to the sky, at your finger tip would be an object as big as the size of a teacup saucer. The other triangle flying parallel to the larger one was a lot smaller, but it was way off further into the distance -- yet, large enough to see what it's shape was too. Both were metalic grey with flashing colored lights.
Now I don't have a clue why those drivers never even appeared to look up at what we were seeing. Maybe it's because those triangles were completely silent so because they couldn't hear anything, I guess they must have thought what ever we were so excited about was no big deal. Or maybe those drivers were just getting off from work or too focused on other things to pay any attention to us. But it still amazes me that they never even bothered to look up! -- Oh,yea -- I forgot, all of them were talking on their cell phones too so maybe this explains it -- lol.

Anyway, we all thought they were experimental military crafts -- so none of us even reported anything to those UFO reporting websites. And we certainly never even thought about reporting it to the police because, once again, those crafts up there looked REAL -- we never even considered that they would be anything, but REAL (military aircraft) -- though of course we joked that they might be UFO's!! lol.
I'm sure if anybody else other than us four saw that thing, and I'm sure other people did as I can't see that we were the only people who happened to glance up at the sky that day sometime between 4PM and 4:15pm -- anyway, I'm sure those people too thought the same thing we did -- it's experimental military aircraft.
It was not until I googled Triangle UFO's that I found out some very unsettling information about these crafts... only then did it occur to me that what I saw that day was maybe perhaps "out of this world"!!!
But I still didn't report it to that online UFO reporting website because I decided to wait and see if anybody else would report it -- nobody did so I also decided not to report it.
I'm just saying that the same kind of scenario's are probably occurring all over the world when people see these crafts -- the avg. person out there does not at first think they are UFO's -- rational minds simply do not automatically assume that this is what they are -- especially if they are looking as man-made as the one's we saw...

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
So where is the vid...
if he has it, then some organization will show it soon...
or he will sell it to the highest bidder, who probably wont show it...

in these cases, money is to be made, and so the ethics of the disclosure is tainted by the payoff... too bad...

If he sells the tape, it will take away from its reputation as legit... and if he gives it away, then he sacrifices all the money to be made...
catch 22 with one option...

tell the tale verbally, and sell the tape... (depending on who will buy it, might or might not be shown) my guess is that the largest bidder for these truely awe inspiring pieces of proof, is the same people who gain by keeping it secret...
and that is a LOT of wealthy people...

so, i hope we see it... but lacking that, the tale will dissapear like so many other hopefuls...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
let's see, for several days, there is major UFO acitivity in a rather populated area. The ships increase in size over the course of the viewing days. A ship 500 yards long is spotted. Only these guys seem to have seen it.

then a ship the size of a small city is viewed and again only these guys have seen it.

I'm going to go with ridiculous

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
let's see, for several days, there is major UFO acitivity in a rather populated area. The ships increase in size over the course of the viewing days. A ship 500 yards long is spotted. Only these guys seem to have seen it.

then a ship the size of a small city is viewed and again only these guys have seen it.

I'm going to go with ridiculous

It would seem that way but Davenport usually adds a footnote saying "possibly a hoax" when he thinks it is, yet in this one, he's even got it highlighted in yellow which means that it's his belief that the source of this story is "credible". On the other hand, it might just be his way of "leaning" on the person who reported this sighting that he's waiting for him to send him the "proof". Lol, who knows?
Does anyone think that maybe Davenport has seen some portion of this man's video? Enough to convince him that this guy's story is not a hoax? I wonder.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
look at it this way, if a small city floated over your neck of the woods, don't you think there'd be a huge number of people who noticed the sudden total eclipse of the sun? Hell, there was a strange syrup smell in NYC one week and it was all anyone was talking about. NYC always has a strange smell. IF we went dark, even if it was just a really think, black cloud, everyone would be talking about it. If trenton NJ seemed to float across our skyline, I'm fairly sure it would be noticed by more than just a hair band wannabe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join