It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
who has read the letter that albert pike wrote. i just found it on the net.

www.threeworldwars.com...

read the bit on ww3, and how it is to begin and end.

i have been saying on other threads how these people want a war to totally exhaust the human collective, and after the war they would accept any offer of peace.

his vision showed that the war would be to destroy all religions. not saying this is the right time, but interesting

any thoughts

[edit on 19-7-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i've seen those letters before, but not on that site. it was in an old book that had a bunch of old prophecies in it. i don't remember the name of the book, but i do remember when i first saw it, in august '00. the only reason i remember is because that was when i first traveled on a plane overseas for the first time. i remember reading the book in my uncle's house in lagos. it was really old. nevertheless, just seeing it again, with the way the world is and all, just sent an icy cold shiver down my spine...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Initially, I'm not buying it, mostly because of the reasons for the 2nd world war. If these letters were written in 1871, it makes no sense. The word Nazi would not be in existance for another 50 years or so, and was an acronym. Maybe I'm misunderstanding it though. Were these letters written from some sort of prophetic vision Pike recieved, and how would the addressee understand what these factions were? Or is this some sort of "illuminati manifesto" outlining their plans?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yea looks to me as if someone has writen there own version of what Albert Pike said. So much like when they did it to Nostradamos and made it look like he predicted 9/11 And World War 3.

Only person i believe and am starting to believe more now some of the things he said would happen, happened or are happening this verry moment, And thats John Titor.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Albert Pike didn't write that letter, its a fraud. The fact that there were no nazis during the US Civil War Era should've been a first clue.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ahh..it was still present in that book, is all i was saying.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1981Psycho
Yea looks to me as if someone has writen there own version of what Albert Pike said. So much like when they did it to Nostradamos and made it look like he predicted 9/11 And World War 3.

Only person i believe and am starting to believe more now some of the things he said would happen, happened or are happening this verry moment, And thats John Titor.

I SOOOO hope that john titor part was sarcasm....oh please let it be please please please!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i personally think there is more to it, than meets the eye. for any one who does not know who he is. here is a video on pike

www.youtube.com...

hope this helps.

i believe that letter is in some museum or something.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
i personally think there is more to it, than meets the eye. for any one who does not know who he is. here is a video on pike

www.youtube.com...

I didn't get any audio out of it... The imagery was suspect at best.

i believe that letter is in some museum or something.

The letter's location is irrelevant, it's a hoax.

Some background on Albert Pike

top topics

join