It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite UFO / Alien Encounter Experience or Story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello all, this is my first thread. I usually only read the ATS forums and post every once and awhile (usually someone here says exactly what i want to say before i get to it).

Now to get to the point of the thread. I am doing research for a possible documentary about human encounters with extra terrestrials, or UFO's and i thought i would expand my horizons by asking the ATS members what their favorite UFO or Encounter story was. The stories I like to hear about are ones that Could be seated in truth either having actually happened or a certain truth to the human experience about them. If anyone has a website that has the story or even can direct me on a specific search topic to the story, that would be helpful. So if your willing please share your peticular favorite Alien or UFO story or experience. Any responces or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There are a lot of good ones, the alien interview, Bob Lazaar, etc, but the one that always intrigues me the most is Phil Schneider and his claims about the huge alien vs human gunfights that took place in a deep underground military base in Dulce, New Mexico.

Links:

The Phil Schneider Story

Phil Schneider shot 2 alien greys

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well one good place to look at is the ATS thread "Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)" here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My personal favorite (and one of the creepiest) is the story of jritzman, "Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences" here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-7-2006 by DropInABucket]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks these are great places to start, i've read a lot of these but this should help me get to those little nuggets that i might of missed or skipped over.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Witnessed by Bud Hopkins. I know it didn't originate here but very interesting! If it is true...well it's one hell of a coverup!

-Quin

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My favorite is the story about a hunter on his boat somewhere in the US. A huge slow moving black triangle UFO passes silently over him. The guy freaks out and starts shooting at it with his shotgun. After a while a hatch opens up and two human heads appear, one of them stars shouting "Stop shooting at us, you crazy bastard!". The guy stops shooting and the UFO silently passes by. Just a funny, funny story

[edit on 20-7-2006 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
www.galactic-server.com...

This is definately my favorite, most nay-sayers believe this story isn't real. But i'm convinced it did in fact happen. It's quite technical and unbelievably has alot of good technical information inside of it. (If you understand what there saying).

top topics

join