It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahahahahaha! You won't believe this! This is so funny!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hahahahahaha
check this out:

We had a fat cat for a few months now. It is 16lbs, very fat. It is part siamese, part himalayan and part something else. It is not a nice cat. It hisses when you pick it up and hisses at other cats. About a week or so ago, we got a little cut fluffy kitten, about 2lbs, orange cream white in color. Very cute. Very little. The fat cat is female. The little cat is male. Unlike the fat cat, the kitty likes to play, enjoyes being petted, and just plays around all the time. Now, everytime the fat cat saw the kitty, it would hiss at it and run at him! Very rude! But it seems that size DOES NOT matter, which is a point that I have been tryin to prove for a long time-yesterday, the kitty ate OUT OF THE FAT CAT'S dishes. Then it went on the couch. The fat cat went to eat ITS OWN FOOD, THE ONE THAT THE KITTY RUDELY ATE OUT OF, LOL. As soon as the fat cat came to eat its food, the kitty ran at it at full speed. The fat cat ran away, hissing. The satisfied conquerer kitten has conquered yet another part of the house, and went on to poop in the fat cat's litter box.
. But that is not all. The fat cat had simply retreated that day nothing more. The most hilarious thing happened TODAY. The kitty had been eating some FRISKY CAT MEAT. It didn't eat it all and went away. The fat cat came and started eating it! Then, it walked away, thinking no one would find out that it ate some of the kitty's food. It only walked 4 steps when the kitty popped out of nowhere. It started moving toward the fat cat. The fat cat began backing away, hissing. The cat started to RUN toward it. The kitty chased the fat cat upstairs! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahhaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I see why you love cats so much buddy hahaha its funny man hahaha

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hey RSoldier that is some great storytelling!
The true conspirancy has been revealed THE LITTLE CATS are taking over the BIG FAT CATS!

Wow, I'll never be the same.

Thanks for the chuckle

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Storytelling? What do you mean? This is true. It happened today!

Yeah, it was hella funny. The fat cat was running away and hissing, lol.

It is like 8 times heavier and 8 times bigger. The kitty is taking over da house! Hehe. I laughed so hard when I saw that. The kitty was just in pouncing position and it advanced toward the fat cat. The fat cat hissed and ran off like a chicken! Hahahahahaha. What an embarrasment for her! LOL

top topics

join