It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: One of America's best presidents

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian

I really feel that in America we are so busy having this left wing/right wing argument that we are becoming blind to what is really going on. People are voting for candidates, not because of where candidates are standing on the issues, but just for the simple reason that that candidate is in the party they blindly support.

And that my friends, is exactly the way the powers that be in BOTH corporate parties like it.

My ultimate allegience is to the United States of America and our constitution, not some political party. Try holding that view as a Republican these days... the GOP will try and chew you up for not marching lock-step; while many Republicans will secretly thank you for standing up and speaking what they are afraid to. Its crazy.

Former NBA star and former Republican Charles Barkley recently said that he was a member of the GOP until they lost their minds. Amen, brotha.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by SpinDropSmile

He is a RICH kid that did absolutly nothing himself.

Well to give the man some credit he did get arrested for drunk driving all on his own,
and he doesn't require anyone to hold his hand while he makes a complete
ass out of himself everytime he opens his mouth.

i seem to remember he caused something like 7 companies go bankrupt or be investigated for securities fraud by himself aswell... well maybe not all by himself, Sheikh Abdullah Bakhsh, James Baker III, Frank Carlucci, Osama bin ladin, Cheney, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam and the "White Knight" were also along for the ride; just to name a few.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bokinsmowl

Well to give the man some credit he did get arrested for drunk driving all on his own,
and he doesn't require anyone to hold his hand while he makes a complete
ass out of himself everytime he opens his mouth.

Bush? He had to go testify to the 9-11 committee only NOT under oath and with President DickC holding his hand.

Pitiful... even Bill Clinton testified all on his own, under oath to a grand jury. He may have been morally depraved, but he was, at least, highly intelligent.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
With All the people the GOP could find and W. Bush and Chaney where all they could come up with for president?

Come On this is embassing as an American! How did the Republicans get from the greats like Abe Lincoln and Ronald Regan to a sorry-ass like Bush, who manages to consistenly screw up American English so badly that it make you want to carwl in a hole and cry to know that he represents you in front of the world!

I have nothing against the Republicans at all, but George W.Bush is a national Embarrasment! How in the hell could any sane person have though he was a better choice then John Kerry?

Kerry isn't perfect, but he was the lesser of the evils!

Tim

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The only thing embarassing is how there's people in this country who take every opportunity to support any anti-american propaganda thrown their way! I'm tired of it and so are many others. Bush has done a great job

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I agree, Bush has done a great job of running this country.......into the ground. The W stands for Worst President Ever!

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
While I disagree with his decision to go with Iraq, I also disagree with his 'till the job is done' routine. I do however think it is great that we have politicians blaming him for job outsourcing, lack of security, national debt, sudden infant death syndrom, North Korea, and a whole host of other 'what nots'.

He is however my president and I am not ashamed at all to say that I support him. It is tough being president when everyone makes fun of you.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by nogirt]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The only thing embarassing is how there's people in this country who take every opportunity to support any anti-american propaganda thrown their way!

Hold It! Anti-Bush has NOTHING to do with Anti-American at All!

We're talking about how we feel about one paticular person, not the nation as a whole. I'm American, and I'm very proud of that! I take special pleasure in displaying my American flag for everyone to see.

For you to have the nerve to tell me that I'm supporing ANYTHING that is Anti-American is an Personal Insualt!

Frankly, I'm embarrassed to share the country I'm so proud of with people who think you have to love the president to be Pro-America!

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join