It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: One of America's best presidents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
yeah bush one of americas best president
omg what a statement to make. sorry but can see how you can even start to belive that, unless you have been brainwashed by the CIA.

George W has failed at everything he has ever tired to do, run a business, went busted, (funded by the House of Saud money) started anthor one, same again, decided to go into poltics as it look like fun, became govenor of texas, nothing remarkable achived whilst in office, apart from the concealed weapon permit. (allowing to to carry a concealed weapon to defend themselves)

Then by so clever counting in his bother in law state, he bags himself the top job and decideds that he will show daddy he can do lots of stuff, whether you belvie the conspiarys around 9/11 and iraq and whole NWO or not. Bush is bad news for world peace, he has appointed friends and cronies to key jobs, made sure defence contracters run by said friends and cronies get sweet contracts to supply equipment and rebuild afghanistan and iraq. sign into law sweeping powers for the fedreal agency's and made america name mud round the world.

9/11 was a horrible day, being orginally from new york i can understand the loss and shock of that day, the world mourned with the US as people frome very faith and walk of life were involved , Bush had the chance to strengthen america standing by working with the world to stop these things happing again. what does he do, lied to the world , lied to the UN and invaded iraq and buggered up the country, now want to invade iran.

god help us all if he gets his way

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
AH
It is the intellectual, well thought out posts that I do so love....

Again, Hate, Supposition and Innuendo.

Opinion based on hate based on talking points and no facts.

Was losing that devastating to you all?

Apparently

Semper

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
semper: You have an incredible knack for pointing out the lack of argument in others yet you show none yourself. Does this make you feel empowered? Does it make you feel like you still have a hand on you shades of truth? If so, you may want to look more into your mental condition.

There are 2 types of arguments.
1) one where facts are presented and disputed
2) one where accusations fly and nobody wins.

If you really are the bigger person semper, why don't you try presenting facts suporting your theory (which i strongly disagre with). This will at least give you something to grasp on to and defend (think of a teddy bear).

While I do not share your point of you, I will remind you that you are entitles to your own oppinion....... BUT not your facts.

So please post up link or other documented (including sources) information to support your oppinion. Till then have a nice life and please do not post up anymore "egging on" or "nana-nana-boo-boo" comments.

This also applies to the original poster who has at least shown a more docile and approachable stance to the issue.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by scoobdude]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well SCOOB

Sorry you do not like my post. Really I am.

But this is Slug Fest

Where supposedly members are encouraged to give their OPINIONS on the subject matter.

AS you can see if you read the entire post, my point is no more supported or unsupported than the other posters; yet you choose to "RAIL" against me.

I am sorry my politics are not in line with yours, but I have as much right to post my opinion as the others posters.

Semper

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My opinion is that Bush is NOT the greatest President ever.
Not even close.

1.)He started two wars
2.)He lies at every given opportunity
3.)he plays the common man routine from Texas(another lie) when in fact, he is an Elitist from MASS.
4.)Has called the Constitution -"A goddamned peice of paper"
5.)gave America the finger when he thought the cameras were off

thats just the first five things that come to the top of my head. I can go on and on and on. But I think this is enough to start with.

original quote by: Laiguana
Shame on NY Times, they did something that could be called TREASON!

I think we have more than covered this on ATS. You are dead wrong on this point I might add. The NYTimes has not disclosed anything that you could not get off of the SWIFT website. I call BS on this statement.

As much as I hate to say it; our President is a Lying, war criminal, traitor, usurper of the Constitution. He should be imprisoned for the rest of his natural life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did I make my point?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Now see,
Tone gave his opinion.

Though he is dead wrong and so very misguided, I still support his posting of his opinion.

He has no proof of what he alleges, yet on slug fest has the right to voice his OPINION.

Thanks Tone

Semper

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
keep up the good work, guys! before you know it, America will be in perfect working order, thanks to the brave and selfless endeavours of small-minded bickering corporate tools like you.

conservative and liberal have lost all meaning.

the government has been repurposed to generate revenue.

the man behind the podium is no longer in charge.

these politics in which you have so entirely invested yourselves are a GAME.

please try to remember this.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Now see,
Tone gave his opinion.

Though he is dead wrong and so very misguided, I still support his posting of his opinion.

He has no proof of what he alleges, yet on slug fest has the right to voice his OPINION.

Thanks Tone

Semper

Now, now Semper... I may not have undeniable proof(other than the two ongoing wars- both entered into by choice in retaliation for the criminal actions of 19 people, and the advancement of the PNAC agenda)

The lying... I will leave as speculative since the official version of the lie is called bad Intel.. on the WMD's

But Bush has lied about the Court Orders for the whole NSA wiretap business.

I may not be as misguided and dead wrong as you think Semper, but time will be the determiner of that.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Tone,

That is the beauty of this. That is why we can debate. We can agree to disagree and thus the beginnings of enlightenment.

I was not actually targeting your post, more toward the poster that was attempting to quiet my voice.

Semper

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Semper: While tone also voiced his oppinion, he has sighted subject matter which can be looked up. What I got from your posts were debunking attempts of oppinons WITH your oppinion.

I am always happy to participate in a "debate", but a debate still consists of facts, even if the main part of the debate is a theory. But in order for a theory to be proven or seem sound, facts must be presented.

In short, if you wish to participate in a debate, don't go in there empty handed wit facts and a mouth full of nay saying.

But please defend your argument that Bush is the character you wish to portray him as. However, the point of my post was to keep the thread in line and to help contue it by having you sight your sources. Unfortunatly I have seen the material the others have sighted when portraying Bush as "far from extradorniary". But in all fairness they should post up their information as well. At this point though, you do have references to exact situations taht have led people to believing that Bush is not the best. It is now your turn. (refer to tone's post for some information you can begin you defending argument on)

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that the person who started this post, also claims to be a reptile in human form.

Reptile post

I think this person is just trying to get a rise out of people or is just a little off.
Just my opinion

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

OMG, this is the best laugh i've had all day. If you started the thread pointing out something good Bush has done *cough* i could understand. But to flat out come out and say he's ONE OF AMERICA'S BEST PRESIDENTS?
Are you one of those paid people who go from forum to forum spreading dissinformation?
Hell, its not even dissinformation. My 2 year old nephew knows George W. Bush is a miserable failure.

What are we, stupid? I swear i know this thread was posted to stir up the #t.

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Call Bush what you like, he is still President of the United States and he is NOT going to back down against terrorists. This is why I admire him and this is exactly why I find him to be one of the best presidents. I already stated several reasons why he makes a good president despite all the liberal-bias and hatred.
I see that a lot of people that are against Bush also have a cynical perspective of the Republican party. They actually believe a lot of unproven conspiracy theories directed towards this administration and yet will never acknowledge their own faults. So I guess there will still be a lot of liberal whining for another couple years, that's until Republicans win again in 2008.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This coming from a person who claims to be a reptile.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
^ This is coming from a person who attacks personally, but never debates. Typical liberal trend. Hissssssss, if I had a tail right now, I'd slap every lib on the face with it.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
AH, My Reptile friend,

Continue to hold the high ground.

As you can see some are with you, those of us not blinded by the hatred.

Also you can see that the only poster on here that was complained about was your supporter. If all the other posts are read thoroughly, it is abundantly clear that I provided just as much information as any other poster.

the bush family is destroying America....supported by gullible people who give license to steal from the treasury wholesale.

Perhaps Bush fight on terror would have been a better success if instead of taking it to Iraq he should have targeted Saudi Arabia after Afghanistan.

Occurs when money and family ties are involve Saddam was not friend but the Royal house of Saud is . . .

Money talks . . . you know the rest and occurs Bush is not shy of corporate involvement.

Too bad perhaps the war on terror may have worked better . . . and he would have been a Hero

Well to give the man some credit he did get arrested for drunk driving all on his own,
and he doesn't require anyone to hold his hand while he makes a complete
ass out of himself everytime he opens his mouth.

George W. Bush should spend the rest of his life in prison for TREASON!

And I get attacked for stating an opinion!!!!

So please post up link or other documented (including sources) information to support your oppinion. Till then have a nice life and please do not post up anymore "egging on" or "nana-nana-boo-boo" comments.

Fairness has no light in the face of hatred.

Semper

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Laiguana,

I guess negative attention is better than no attention at all? I'd like to see ya slap me with that tail of yers..

Anyway, such love!!!!! Why do you hate so? Try not hating and the reptile skin would be smooth as a baby's bottom- Hate is bad for you, it consumes you. I dont hate, i dislike. Disliking Bush bothers me, because i want to be positive all the time. He's not important enough to hate, imo.

You LOVE Bush. Feel the love, wallow in it, bathe yourself in that lovely feeling....
Just allow the rest of us the priviledge of our own feelings as well....
I love America, the Constitution, so, let me bathe in its bright light and ask the pure white light to take this man out of power...that's it...just get him out...breathe in, breathe out.....
I can feel the love......

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
While everyone's entitled to their opinions, its hard to believe anyone, at this late stage, could support this president.

Already historians are ranking him as positively one of the worst presidents in US history.

I lean towards the majority view of those historians.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Where are the historians ranking him as one of the worst presidents? Any links to your sources?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
??????????????????????????????????? Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ummm ok I just don't what to say are you ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join