It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen these pics before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have not seen these pictures before, so if you have, or if you sense fake let me know, as i find these two intriguing.

And witness report.

This gentleman was coming home North up Interstate 81 In Blountville Tennessee at approx 19:15 hours. He had taken his son to the water park and was returning and happened to have his camera in the seat of his car.He first noticed this tri-lobed object out of his driver side window passing his car. He was doing 75 mph as the object passed him and crossed the interstate in front of him. He snapped several photos. One caught this amazing object. He stated that in seconds, the object had sped away from the interstate to the east and out of sight.

From here.

ufo.whipnet.org...
And another one.

This picture was taken on July 11, 2004, by a retired engineer in Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom. The photo was taken at 7:15 P. M., still daylight at this time of the year.

Link

ufo.whipnet.org...

So thoughts on this would be good.

Link

ufo.whipnet.org...

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
First one to me at first looks like a bunch of Helium Ballons. Not very uniform in shape.

That was just my first thought

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Whats your thoughts on the second one?

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I recollect the first one sort of, Or I have seen something like it on the net and yeah it does look simply like 3 balloons. The second one I havent.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The first one clearly looks like 3 balloons and the 2nd is a bird.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elimaku
and the 2nd is a bird.

Please tell me how you see a bird, its illuminated and saucer shaped, now admittedly it may not be a craft, but a bird, that looks like that?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
well the 2nd one looks kind of like a dove to me. White, so its reflective. I dunno, just my own personal impression of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well that's just how that particular bird would appear flying in the distance with both it's wings in and you see that it's a very sunny day which explains why it appears to be illuminating a bright yellow. It wouldn't appear like that normally up close so it's just a trick of the camera. Notice that the front of the thing looks like it could be a neck and a head and that wings could be pointing out the back. I think it's some kind of dove to be exact.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elimaku
Notice that the front of the thing looks like it could be a neck and a head and that wings could be pointing out the back. I think it's some kind of dove to be exact.

With my eyes all squinted up yeah maybe

So you think its the sun illuminating a dove?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes I think it appears to be illuminating because the sun is reflecting the dove from the camera lens.

new topics

top topics

join