It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations, Ducle NM area

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've been researching quite a bit lately on activities on the Dulce, NM area and the possibilities of an alien-govt secret base on the plateau looking over the small town.

The most in depth, though somewhat dated, source I've found so far is here: External Link

Back in the late 70s and early 80s there was a flap of cattle mutilations in the area, mainly on the ranch of Edmond Gomez, who happened to appear on "UFO Files" Monday on The History Channel (this episode was mentioned in another thread).

On that UFO Files episode, Mr. Gomez stated that he saw a helicopter that was mocked up to look like a UFO picking up the cattle and taking them away. This is the first time I have heard of this regarding the issue.

I was wondering as I know there are some other researchers in this field, johnlear being one of them at one time, is if this is the case, then why the Gomez ranch cattle mutilations in Dulce being used as such a hard piece of evidence towards the existance of the base in Dulce if it was not indeed the work of EBEs? And why is the claim by Gomez that it was a helicopter just surfacing now on a show that seems to, at times, go out of its way to debunk the UFO Phenomena?

< /Ramble >

[edit on 19-7-2006 by DropInABucket]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS dropinthebucket. the dulce book and dulce itself is being discussed on multiple threads. The Search function at the top of the page is a wondrous device. It keeps the same things from being hashed over and over.

Now my own personal experience is, i camped out in the dulce desert for almost a week and didnt see diddly squat. in my opinion, just another bogus claim without proof.

Everyones got their own beliefs just as i have mine. Is there more than just us out there? sure, to think so is kinda closed minded. but i personally have never seen an alien or a ship or been abducted or had a close personal friend or family member abducted. So ima fence rider due to lack of evidence IMO.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
S1LV3R4D0,

Thanks for the welcome.

I did do a search before posting, and I could not find anything of major significance in regards to Edmond Gomez's story changing. I did find many referances to the Dulce area, and due to the UFO Files being discussed here, and the significance of cattle mutilations in the realm of UFO phenomena I thought my questions may be better addressed in Aliens & UFOs rather then the secret base threads.

Thanks for your opinion regarding the Dulce area.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by DropInABucket]

new topics

join