It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salute Israel for their tactics

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Salute war crimes all you like, buddy.

That's for you to sort out with your God when you finally see him. Good luck explaining this thread

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Since when is endangering soldiers lives for saving the enemies civilian population a war crime?
Since when is fighting Hezbullah to save the life of injured Lebanese woman a war crime?
Since when is disarming an illegal militia supported by foreign forces a war cime?

I know that you are bent out of shape that Civilians were killed. But had Hezbullah not used those civilians as shields in their attaaks against Israeli residential areas the civilian casualty rate would have been much lower.

On the other hand Hezbullah targets civilians.

You see life gets more complex when you actually start thinking about the situation in a more comprehensive manner. Like - Had Hezbullah not engaged Israel for no reason this would have never happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
JudahMaccabbi, do I look like your God? Explain it to him when you meet him, not me. I couldnt care less how you've decided to rationalise all this terrible business.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
Ohhh - a sense of humor!!!! thats goood!!!!

Now to return to the Milky-Way galaxy, the Sol system, planet Earth, Asia, the Middle East:

1- Shabaa farms has been deemed Syrian Territory by the UN therefore it is up to negotiation with Syria and NOT Lebanon. Although I highly doubt that Syria will ever receive the Golan Heights back since it has been annexed by Israel due to its strategic value.

2- Do you actually think that Hezbullah would agree with returning 1 soldier for 1 Lebanese? Hell they want
Samir Kuntar a notorious piece of dog turd who has been arrested for murder before Israel ever occupied Lebanon and hundreds of Palestinian prisoners most of which have blood on their hands.

3- What about the return of Ron Arad?
And other MIAs????

4- Do you honestly believe Hezbullah, Iran or Syria would agree to the Disarmament of Hezbullah???

Finally after this amateurish plan fails miserably and violence resumes what will you do or say???

Thanks for the good laugh! What you said actually showed me that you have absolutely NO IDEA what is going on in the middle east, who Hezbullah is, what Iran is and how the power balance is in the area.

If you care to listen then I will also give my ideas on how this issue can be resolved.

[edit on 23/7/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

"You have voted JudahMaccabbi for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more votes this month."

Good info, JM, and interested to hear how you think it can be resolved.

Also, I recently read that the UN refuses to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Can you verify or disprove this? Also included in that piece was some information about the United States avoiding recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of a country, thereby giving the impression that the US doesn't recognize Israel as a country. Can you speak to this?

[edit on 23-7-2006 by curiousity]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Jerusalem isnt the capital of Israel. It was never meant to be its capital and if the Zionists refuse to recognize this fact then the whole UN resolution outlining Israel should be ripped up. You cant just cherry pick parts of a resolution you like, ignore the rest then claim it to be the be all and end all of all discussion. Israel is a joke.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I guess the people that are against Israel are also the ones that believe that zionists are ruling the world, which is why I find their bias humorous. Israel is strategically eliminating a terrorist organization that is using civilians as human shields. They can either A: abide by the ideology of political correctness and suffer the costs of allowing a terrorist organization to roam freely without opposition, or B: take action against Hezb'allah for the welfare of their citizens. My view is that there is no room for diplomacy against terrorist organizations. Israel is in its right to protect itself and take preventive measures against them. And I will continue to support them in every way

I want to know why no one can respond my post here! I guess it hits too close to the truth!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

But even if the government proved willing to extend its power over all of the country — including the Hezbollah-dominated south — how to achieve this is unclear.

Is Hez's headquarters in Beruit? Probably has something to do with the political arm of the party. The powerbase is in the south.

Yeah their powerbase is in the south, I never said it wasn't. I asked if you thought they were only confined to the south? If you have any evidence to suggest that then please share.

How do they get their weapons? Iran and Syria, that's been easily established.

Your point?

How do you think those weapons get into the country?
You asked why Israel is attacking other areas.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I don't think zionists rule the world...I find the notion racist and ludicrious, but I am opposed to Israeli aggression...I am opposed to Arab aggression...I am opposed to American aggression, and more than that I am opposed to American complacency to Israeli aggression. In chosing to unconditionally back Israel in whatever they do we sow the seeds of Arab hostility that we harvest in places like Iraq, among others.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Salute This:

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail!"

• Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God:
    - Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

• Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews:
    - Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
    - Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

• Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human:
    - Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
    - Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
    - Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

• GENOCIDE Advocated by the Talmud:
    - Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").
    - University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).
    - Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
    - Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

• Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are not Human:
    - The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanizes Gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. Here are some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.
    - Kerithoth 6b: Uses of Oil of Anointing. "Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the oil of anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles (goyim) or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and vessels is right, for it is written: "Upon the flesh of man (Adam), shall it not be poured (Exodus 30:32]); and cattle and vessels are not man (Adam).

ALL HAIL ISRAEL!

ALL SALUTE ISRAEL!

ALL BOW TO ISRAEL!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So what Souljah, haven't these verses been paraded across the entire internet long enough? I judge people by their actions, not by some religious doctrine. I am much more concerned about Islamic terrorism, because they do not wish to compromise with us Westerners, and 9/11 proved that. Israel deserves to be, and I will send donations to their efforts against these terrorists! Bless USA and Israel.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Israeli Warplanes target Red Cross and UN in southern Lebanon

UN troops in Lebanon have come under heavy fire in the past 24 hours, while plans are afoot for their families to be evacuated.

In another incident Israeli aircraft attacked a convoy of 26 Red Cross ambulances which the UAE was sending by road into Lebanon.

Israeli warplanes fired close to UNIFIL, or the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, positions on at least fifteen occasions, scoring a direct hit on one position near the village of Marwahin. UN officials said there was material damage, but no casualties.

French army Maj. Eric Minoli, who is commanding a UNIFIL contingent, said he is sickened by what he has seen.

"The people are clearly terrorized. Many Lebanese are fleeing north," he said. "As a Frenchman and a United Nations soldier, I hope the diplomats work out a cease-fire."

Yeah, that will sure win Hearts and Minds.

Does anybody want to Salute this Actions?

Were there Hizb'Allah "Terrorists" Hiding in 26 Red Cross Ambulances?

Were there Hizb'Allah "Terrorists" Hiding in UNIFIL?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz
JudahMaccabbi, do I look like your God? Explain it to him when you meet him, not me. I couldnt care less how you've decided to rationalise all this terrible business.

DAMN YOUR RIGHT!

I should convert to Islam - Under Islam if I strap on a bomb belt and kill children in a schoolbus I am entitled to 72 virgins.
I guess with what I said i'd be entitled to a 3 virgin sheep.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by subz

DAMN YOUR RIGHT!

I should convert to Islam - Under Islam if I strap on a bomb belt and kill children in a schoolbus I am entitled to 72 virgins.
I guess with what I said i'd be entitled to a 3 virgin sheep.

You do realise that all the major religions were created by our creators:annunaki reptilians to control and divide and rule us

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I guess the people that are against Israel are also the ones that believe that zionists are ruling the world, which is why I find their bias humorous. Israel is strategically eliminating a terrorist organization that is using civilians as human shields. They can either A: abide by the ideology of political correctness and suffer the costs of allowing a terrorist organization to roam freely without opposition, or B: take action against Hezb'allah for the welfare of their citizens. My view is that there is no room for diplomacy against terrorist organizations. Israel is in its right to protect itself and take preventive measures against them. And I will continue to support them in every way

I want to know why no one can respond my post here! I guess it hits too close to the truth!

Well Said!

In general Terrorism needs to be defined in a definitive manner and then countries and organizations acting as terrorists should be dealt with.

The definition of Terrorism today is too vague and useless to make use of.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Israeli Warplanes target Red Cross and UN in southern Lebanon

UN troops in Lebanon have come under heavy fire in the past 24 hours, while plans are afoot for their families to be evacuated.

In another incident Israeli aircraft attacked a convoy of 26 Red Cross ambulances which the UAE was sending by road into Lebanon.

Israeli warplanes fired close to UNIFIL, or the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, positions on at least fifteen occasions, scoring a direct hit on one position near the village of Marwahin. UN officials said there was material damage, but no casualties.

French army Maj. Eric Minoli, who is commanding a UNIFIL contingent, said he is sickened by what he has seen.

"The people are clearly terrorized. Many Lebanese are fleeing north," he said. "As a Frenchman and a United Nations soldier, I hope the diplomats work out a cease-fire."

Yeah, that will sure win Hearts and Minds.

Does anybody want to Salute this Actions?

Were there Hizb'Allah "Terrorists" Hiding in 26 Red Cross Ambulances?

Were there Hizb'Allah "Terrorists" Hiding in UNIFIL?

With that said a UN troop was shot by Hezbullah forces and is being treated in Ziv hospital in Safed Israel. So what is your point?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Wrong Hezbullah controls ALL of Lebanon. Its presence in the South is for offensive reasons alone. Hezbullah actually has its bases all over Lebanon in Baal Bek, training camps in the north. They have strongholds in Beirut.

Israel normally targets the south since their offensive positions are in the south but logistical, financial and training centers are all over Lebanon, Syria and Iran.

Therefore Israel's actions are those of defense!

I would like to see some info on this as it is contradictory from what I have read.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bombers8
I supplied a pointer in another thread. Here's yet another example, from Feb. 24, 2006, in which the rocket attacks of the previous 6 months were mentioned.

In the six months prior to disengagement, over 1,000 Kassam rockets and mortar shells were fired at Gaza settlements. Since the disengagement, over 450 rockets have been fired at Israel, with a third falling in Palestinian areas, a significant decline, he said.

On Thursday morning, two more Kassam rockets landed near the Netiv Ha'asra. No one was wounded in the attack. Soldiers were still attempting to determine where three other rockets fired at the same time landed. In response, IDF artillery units shelled uninhabited northern Gaza areas, but frustrated local residents have decided to take their own action as well.

Rockets

How far back do we have to go?

All that is necessary to get as many incidents as you want, is to visit the archives of the Jerusalem Post.

Hmm, OK, I'll take this as gospel, for now.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Salute This:

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail!"

• Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God:
    - Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

• Jews May Rob and Kill Non-Jews:
    - Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
    - Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."

• Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human:
    - Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
    - Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
    - Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

• GENOCIDE Advocated by the Talmud:
    - Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").
    - University of Jerusalem Prof. Ehud Sprinzak described Kahane and Goldstein's philosophy: "They believe it's God's will that they commit violence against goyim, a Hebrew term for non-Jews." (NY Daily News, Feb. 26, 1994, p. 5).
    - Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).
    - Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

• Talmudic Doctrine: Non-Jews are not Human:
    - The Talmud specifically defines all who are not Jews as non-human animals, and specifically dehumanizes Gentiles as not being descendants of Adam. Here are some of the Talmud passages which relate to this topic.
    - Kerithoth 6b: Uses of Oil of Anointing. "Our Rabbis have taught: He who pours the oil of anointing over cattle or vessels is not guilty; if over gentiles (goyim) or the dead, he is not guilty. The law relating to cattle and vessels is right, for it is written: "Upon the flesh of man (Adam), shall it not be poured (Exodus 30:32]); and cattle and vessels are not man (Adam).

ALL HAIL ISRAEL!

ALL SALUTE ISRAEL!

ALL BOW TO ISRAEL!

Nice one - There is one thing that can be said of your quotes here aside from bigot, ignorant fool and contemptuas ignoramus - it is hatemongerer - YOU ARE ARAB right????

Educate yourself:

Wikipedia
or here
Of course you willactually need to read and spend some time in untwisting that twisted bigotted mind in order to see the truth.

My guess is you like to live in that dark, demented and hatemongering hole from which you crawled out of. So I know you won't bother actually educating yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I suggest that there be a great deal of CHILLING OUT in this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Personally I believe Israel is being a bit heavy handed to say the least with Lebanon, but they were attacked first and have the right to defend themselves so I can't really criticize. Hopefully, this will end up with a disarmament of Hezbollah while preserving the Lebanese democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join