It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Information

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would like to hear about anybody's/or any stories of abduction...

I would like for this thread to be about alien abduction in general...
Any info. People have or want to share about this please do in here!!
Or even people who just want to vent about a scary dream they had about being abducted.....

Anything related to the subject....I'm curious to hear people's thoughts and theories on this and just generally curious to see how many ATS people have knowledge of abductions.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Alien abduction is a very complex topic. Here is a Tin Wiki article about it.

Alien Abduction

You will find many threads about abductions in this forum.

I myself have never been abducted, tho I know some individuals who I suspect MIGHT have had such an experience.

Im not an expert, but I have researched a bit into the topic and know alot of basics.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks for the link!!

I know that there are a lot of threads about alien abduction...but they all are mostly dead and old....

I want new discussions not old.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I woke up and felt as if I was floating in the air but thats silly I'm little and don't know what floating would feel like.

I open my eyes and lift my head to see I was in a lying position with my arms to my side I couldn't move anything from my shoulders down. I turned my head slightly to my left and peer downward only to see myself sleeping in bed. I thought, I am out of my body there is another me.

I closed my eyes and lay my head down then I felt myself slowly move forward. When I stopped moving I opened my eyes and lifted my head to see that I had moved forward slightly and turned toward the window. Suddenly I felt fear I knew I just knew I was going to go through that window and up to the ship.

I was afraid once I went through the window something might happen and I would fall to the bushes below and I would be hurt or even killed. I was so frightened that I kept saying NO, NO, NO I don't want to go. I was afraid if I fell I would never see my family again.

I closed my eyes and put my head down again, when I did this I felt myself move again, when I stopped I again opened my eyes and looked only to see I was right back where I started. I was terrified and kept saying to myself when I get back into my body I am going to hold onto the sides of my bed with all my strength and never let go.

The next thing I wake my heart is beating out of my little chest I am breathing fast and heavy and holding onto the sides of my bed with all my strength. I now sense something/someone next to me on my left and I hear a very calming voice say, take long slow deep breaths and this will calm you, remember always take long, slow deep breaths and this will calm you.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
* I thought I already posted this but it disappeared*

I don't mean to discount anyone's abduction account, but I have a serious question.......

Why is it that EVERY damned abduction encounter involves someone floating out the window???? WHY NOT THE CEILING?

Don't you think that a technology that is SO great as to bring an Alien ship millions of miles ot Earth, project a beam that immobilizes you, and then eventually sucks you into the ship....... don't you think they could go through the ceiling or wall?

Most windows have wood framing and the glass is seperated into small squares by wood framing....... why can they make you float through this and NOT through the wall or ceiling??? WHY would they make their super suck beam take a right turn through your window and pull you out the window ? WHY NOT TAKE THE SHORTEST PATH THROUGH YOUR DAMNED CEILING?

anyone else ever wonder this?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Actually you can go through the ceiling or wall I just happened to go through the window that time.

When I am out of body at one of the bases deep within our waters I can walk through walls but if I were to try it when back here in this Earth enviroment I would knock myself silly, lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Over the years I have known quite a few people who think they have been abducted, talked to them, listened, and my opinion is that something sure did happen to them, I dunno if it was exactly what they think or not, but it is deffinetly something! I've seen a ufo before when camping, so I know those are real, but never have seen an alien, not physicaql anyways, lots of spirit entities, but those are different. Abduction is a physical thing, scary for those who go through it.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Actually you can go through the ceiling or wall I just happened to go through the window that time.

When I am out of body at one of the bases deep within our waters I can walk through walls but if I were to try it when back here in this Earth enviroment I would knock myself silly, lol.

Do you realize how many hundreds of different variables a machine/computer would have to consider to pull you through a window vs. through the wall. That has to take some intelligent thought process to say.....*alien thought* "Well, we could just suck this hairless monkey through the wall......but wouldn't it make such a better story if we configure the computers to arrange the beam to suck this one out the window instead?"

sound silly?

[edit on 20-7-2006 by UareKRAZY]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When it comes to abduction many things sound silly but your dealing with a reality you don't know and understand yet.

Needless to say humans are not evolved enough yet to comprehend the power within there brain and what it is truly capable of doing.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I guess I can buy your answer.........but in your earthly brain, can you think of ONE reason an alien would change his beam to make an odd angle to go through your window and suck you up into the ship through that same window???

ANY REASON AT ALL?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can't speak for anyone but myself.

When I go it is never threw a beam but maybe that is the difference between being totally human or alien/human.

One thing I have a real hard time with is when I hear that Earth sucks and people would give anything to BE ABDUCTED and go into space even if it meant leaving everyone they loved.

If only these people could realize "what a gift" it is to be unique as a human and to live on a planet such as this Earth.

People have to realize they have to make there own achievements and that this planet is trully a treasure that they should take great pride in.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wait.......

Maybe I am new or something, but people actually say that they wish they were abducted permanently even if it meant never seeing their loved ones again? What does that say about those people?

What team do the aliens think will win the superbowl this year?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
When it comes to abduction many things sound silly but your dealing with a reality you don't know and understand yet.

Needless to say humans are not evolved enough yet to comprehend the power within there brain and what it is truly capable of doing.

If humans are not evolved enough yet to comprehend their capabilities, then how would anyone (including you) know that such unknown capabilities even exist? Because the "aliens" told you?

I think 99% of alien abduction experiences can be attributed to normal phenomena such as sleep paralysis and probably normal dreaming. For instance, I've had far more bizarre experiences with sleep paralysis than what Observe50 described, although many aspects were similar.

About the window thing, this is probably reported because the abduction experience is in fact a creation of the abductee's own mind, hence floating out a window, which makes more sense to a human brain than floating through a solid object. What I don't understand is why in many abduction reports the aliens would need to enter the house AT ALL if they don't need to physically move the abductee.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Actually the aliens as you call them do not need to enter the house. Each abduction is different.

Let me explain something to you.

I told all of you that at one time I was a Grey and that I was asked to come to Earth to help the humans when it was time and I agreed as long as it was for the good. The Elders transferred my soul to the human at conception. I told you that I was told that when I became human I would become stupid and they would come when they could throughout my lifetime and teach me what I needed to know.
Hence, what you consider an abduction but to me it is not. I consider this one of my experiences with the teacher that I go to.

Many humans have no connection with these beings other then being true abductees and these people are the ones the Grey's use as there testing specimens. The one main goal the Greys have been working on for a very long time is creating a new species. I'm not talking clones that's simple, I'm talking a new species us and them and they hope that one day the people that they have taken will except these beings since they are being allowed to remember these are there own. The Grey's have had two problems with creating this new species one was with the blood ours being red and theres being pea soup green (theres this because of the Chlorophyll they consume) and with the breathing. The Greys can not breath our air there is to much oxygen in it however, they can breath thin air for short periods or use a breathing apparatus.

We are to the Greys as animals are to us some are pets some are testing specimens and others are left to roam until.......................

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Interesting!

I'm glad the forum blew up a little.....

Well, I have heard many things about aliens and what not.....I have had my own questionable experiences.....

I even met a lady who told me that the Greys were all around me and extremely interested in my blood.....?? Among other things...I find this to be exciting but I have no clue what is real or not....

I use to care...but I don't care as much anymore and try to live a somewhat normal life....I do get curious...like "I wonder where that lady got that information???" and "why would I have dreams about alien life forms showing me books of their’s and human evolution...and also books with what looked like war???" OR why did I whiz through my astronomy/astro physics course making over a 100 at a senior/college level when I was a sophomore in high school??? Or also why when I look at the stars I feel more at home???

You know?? it's like I'm just minding my own business in life and aliens have always been fictional characters in movies or books.....but then people claim abductions and it makes sense to believe that life exists elsewhere...but why does everything have to sound so science fiction and how can you clean out the lies from the truth?? Where can I get some real answers??
lol u know???

Well KEEP on guys...I like to hear these stories!! I think I'm better at weeding out b/s myself than asking others.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by Tetraspace]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have to agree with some of the sentiments voiced above...

I'm a little skeptical of alien abduction stories that begin "So I woke up..."

What I'm really looking for is an abduction story that begins something like "So I was taking a walk one night" or "So a group of us were on a hike..."

Does anyone have one of those?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
yes I agree

And I actually heard a story about a group of I think photographers or artist camping in the woods who were hunted down by a light and abducted and the story continued to be a HORRID one.....very unpleasant...

I can't remember the details....

But ones like that make me think.....

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There are many people that report horrific abductions. I understand that these may be carried out by shadow government in the continuing campaign to set us all against the visitors. I'm just mentioning it because this is the sort of dis info that would be very hard to seperate from any genuine benevolent experiences. Just something that we should perhaps bear in mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Never mind.

[edit on 2006/7/31 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UareKRAZY

What team do the aliens think will win the superbowl this year?

I should probably not say this cause it will get me into trouble. The aliens haven't told me lately who will win the superbowl. Last year was suppose to have been fixed. At least according to some one I heard on the radio who said Pittsburg would win it and that it was fixed before the playoffs ever really got started.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join