It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia: Special Services aware of UFO construction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This just in from Pravda, the Russian News Source
19 July 2006

Special services aware of UFO construction, try to develop similar technologies

The situation is even more deplorable due to a stance on the issue taken by official scientists. They seem to refuse to notice things that are evident to everybody. However, one should not jump to conclusions and blame it all on officialdom. A painstaking analysis of the situation indicates that the roots of the problem run deeper than expected. UFOs are closely connecting with military, science and research policies of the world powers as plainly shown by some of the documents declassified by such U.S. government agencies as CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, Military Intelligence, NASA and NORAD (North American Air Defense Command).

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Seems like a pretty looking image. Anyone know if there is a high resolution version of this?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You guy's know Pravda is the Russian Equivalent of the National Enquirer right?

Anyway , you can not trust "Documents" , especially when we don't know the source and haven't seen the "Document". I'd be interesting in seeing the "Document" but it would certainly have to be an up-hill battle in terms of its credibility.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This isn't an official Russian news source, you shouldn't of added "Russia:" in your title.

The most speculating is that Russia is making the U.F.O.'s. It's a good article it makes you wonder. but I still think if any countries are making them, they got the idea from ET.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Like Lost_Shaman said, Pravda is a joke of a publication.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
You guy's know Pravda is the Russian Equivalent of the National Enquirer right?

No I always thought it was the propaganda arm of the old communist regime. The Enquirer doesn't have such elite status.

Anyway , you can not trust "Documents" , especially when we don't know the source and haven't seen the "Document". I'd be interesting in seeing the "Document" but it would certainly have to be an up-hill battle in terms of its credibility.

Well no one, or very few in these threads would take much of anything as trustworthy let alone believable... but compared to most of the fuzzy, semi invisible photos I have seen over the years this on is a lot better. The shadoe on the clouds etc...

And they don't have to be alien...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

... but compared to most of the fuzzy, semi invisible photos I have seen over the years this on is a lot better. The shadoe on the clouds etc...

And they don't have to be alien...

I hate to break it to you , but that Artist Impression at the top of the page had nothing to do with the article. Just one of many Stock photos these type of internet sites use as "eye-candy" for their UFO stories.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
It's a good article it makes you wonder. but I still think if any countries are making them, they got the idea from ET.

Thats the trouble with skeptics, nothing you show em will ever convince them. Can one skeptic out there provide me with proof that they don't exist? back it up with photos? No ofcourse not. All skeptics can do is knock their opponents evidence and state they don't buy it, and proceed to tell you why you are wrong... never once any solid counter proof.

Why then should I believe a sceptic anymore than those who propose strange notions? After all I only have your word to go on

IF any countries are making them they got the idea from German rocket scientist who were working on the theories back as far as 1929 when Herman Oberth published a paper on anti gravity vehicles...

And the French are working on model versions right now, not space capable yet, but all the same, THEY WORK

Now I want to hear the skeptics debunk THIS... it oughta be good

Turbine Flying Saucer

Video clip loads at the bottom of the page...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I hate to break it to you , but that Artist Impression

Hmmmm and this coming from a guy who finds UFO's in all those ice chunks in Nasa Films?...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
And a bad one at that.
There's gonna be alot of Oprah watchin, overweight, stay at home moms who will rebel at the news that the Enquirer isn't the gospel. But then hey that's what propaganda's all about.
And if that's the best you've seen then your 'years' haven't been too many. Btw we earthlings spell it 'shadow'.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
And if that's the best you've seen then your 'years' haven't been too many. Btw we earthlings spell it 'shadow'.

Now cut that out... you know I can't show you the good stuff. As to the spelling, thanks for pointing that out. I will get the crew to fix the universal translater... a few bugs yet... that language you Terrans call english REALLY messes with the program..

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hmmmm and this coming from a guy who finds UFO's in all those ice chunks in Nasa Films?...

Is that what NASA told you?

Did they tell you Ice sublimates ( evaporates) quickly in the vacuum of space too?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Is that what NASA told you?
Did they tell you Ice sublimates ( evaporates) quickly in the vacuum of space too?

Noooo way I don't trust Nasa... they have an agenda

Ice is the natural exhaust of them spaceships, and if it sublimates, then why are there ice comets, and ice meteors like the one that made the HOLE IN OAKLAND?

But lots of thruster maneuvers = lots of water exhaust = ICE PARTICLES

yeah yeah I know YOU know that, but people always ask how can ice come out of a rocket engine....

[edit on 19-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes , I know the Main Engines produce water vapor as exhaust when the Shuttle Launches.

After that those engines are not used and the Shuttle uses the Reaction Control System and those do not produce Ice.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

After that those engines are not used and the Shuttle uses the Reaction Control System and those do not produce Ice.

Don't know if you have seen this file yet...

Space Shuttle Thrusters, Light Flashes, and Ice Particles

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Don't know if you have seen this file yet...

Space Shuttle Thrusters, Light Flashes, and Ice Particles

I hadn't read that until now , but it affirms what I was saying. It's a good read.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
There is a trend in this thread and a bit off the original post, but you are both right in each annalysis of your argument's. Comet's and Ice frag's linger in space, but they do ebentually give way to dissapation of the solar properties pf teh sun and solar wind's.

As for the thread OP, it is a very interesting thread to post, we are pretty sure that the Gov. has been involved from all walk's of existing humanities and race's,no doubt about it!!

As for the pic, it is obvious there is a shadow, and as far as "Being Shopped" I can't say for sure, but all the consistancies one exspect's to see are there,(Shadow on the clouds,More than one traveling, and unidentified at that.) So, you have a good argument to exactly what they are and where did they come from if they are not the Russians? Good find, hope that you can get more to validate the story at hand!!

12 October 2005
Observations of Comet 9P/Tempel 1 made by ESA’s Rosetta spacecraft after the Deep Impact collision suggest that comets are ‘icy dirtballs’, rather than ‘dirty snowballs’ as previously believed.

Source:

www.esa.int...

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

Source:
www.esa.int...

The thing that gets me in all this research is that our best sources of clear headed well written papers, photos and such, ]whether one believes in them or not being irrelevant] is that they come from Russia or the European Space Agency or even the BBS in the UK.

The Brits have always been more open to their people, The ESA is coming into its own to b e BIG competition for NASA, and the Russians in recent years have way ahead in space research, but they have always studied "of the wall" subjects like UFO's and the Paranormal. I bet that if there was anything hidden in US, they might have stumbled across doucuments and leads during all the spying in the Cold War..

Right now I would consider any decent article from those three sources a lot more credible than anything we get from our government. Most certainly worth the time to check out more thoroughly in any case.

May lead to a dead end, but its leading me into very unusal finds. And if that pic is fake or doctored or photo chopped, its done by an expert

I am going to hunt down those documents they refer to.. they may be balcked out or heavily inked... but their mere existance would be good enough for a start

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I am going to hunt down those documents they refer to.. they may be balcked out or heavily inked... but their mere existance would be good enough for a start

And while'l yer at it maybe you could gimme proof that you walked into the Gobi Fossil field and left with an egg that has never been found there. Damn those Asians.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I hadn't read that until now , but it affirms what I was saying. It's a good read.

Now see thats what I keep telling peopel I exist on that line between postive and negative

top topics

<<   2 >>

join