It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla's 'Black Magic' Touring Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I love stories like this. Last month it was the murder of the water car inventor and now it's Tesla's free energy car.

When the price of crude goes up out comes the free energy articles.

Tesla was the man in his time! So possibly he was able to control magnetic fields and built a peputal motion device that produced ac or dc power using magnets.

Hmmm, just think your own little Tesla black box that powered your car during the day and ran the lights at home at night.

Wow this box would change everything.

Nikola Tesla's 'Black Magic' Touring Car

By EV World

Did Nikola Tesla really run a touring sedan on free energy?

July 11, 2006

In the summer of 1931, Nikola Tesla, the inventor of alternating current and the holder of some 1200 other U.S. patents, along with his nephew Peter Savo, installed a box on the front seat of a brand new Pierce-Arrow touring car at the company factory in Buffalo, New York. The box is said to have been 24 inches long, 12 inches wide and 6 inches high. Out of it protruded a 1.8 meter long antenna and two ΒΌ inch metal rods. Inside the box was reputed to be some dozen vacuum tubes -- 70-L-7 type -- and other electrical parts. Two wire leads ran from the box to a newly-installed 40 inch long, 30 inch diameter AC motor that replaced the gasoline engine.

www.evworld.com...

[edit on 19-7-2006 by SIRR1]

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
What if it is possible? I think that it is, but what kind of market would there be, and would the government allow it? I mean, doesn't most of the worlds income revolve around gas/oil? A free energy vehicle would destroy the market, and I don't think that the government would allow that, no matter how much we destroy the planet with our burning of fossil fuels. I think I will research " Free Energy", and maybe try to make my own device

new topics

join