It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NeoConservitive manifesto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
NeoConservitive manifesto in full effect.what a great Video, Just watch it and it will explain all.
I really don't think people actually realize that this whole globe has been enslaved in one way or another for a vry long time, it is something we have grown to accept as the normal way of life, it is all we know, all we have been taught over the ages. There is and always has been an actuall group taking part in a NWO I think the whole globe has been either intimidated over time, or blatently just overthrown by the key major players in this Enslaved global market. We have been lead by secret societies from the beginning which has members that act like lil puppets due to the fact that blackmail works really well and so does assasination, just look at the vatican, with the so called supreme ruler over the land being taken out one way over another 13 times or more in history, so much deceit.
Just imagine if the whole world worked together for ingenius outcomes with technology, Cures, free energy, old ways and finaly shared all knowledge of the unknown that is so secretly under guard.

Source to the Video

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The animation says nothing other than that the PNAS is evil and trying to take over the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Think outside the box man.

Take that step out!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Again, the video says nothing more than that PNAS is evil and trying to take over the world.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
ITs a corporate ladder.bilderbergers trilaterals, commitee 300, rothchilds etc.
It is called a NeoConservitive manifesto !
What is PNAS? the video stalks about america, please explain your comment regarding PNAS? by PNAS are you refering to "The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences Online (US)"
Im confused>???

[edit on 20-7-2006 by seridium]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
PNAS = PNAC, since were talking about neo-conservative. Just a wild guest. (I hope you don't need to Google that)

I'm sure the Bilderburg, trilats, etc. are thrilled with Bush. However I doubt most of them believe in a Rapture like the neocons.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Apologies, I meant PNAC, not the science group. THe short flash animation is talking about Project for a New American Century.

Not the bilderbergers, et al.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have one very basic question?

What exactly is a NeoConservitive (neocon).
Not just what do they want/do, but what does neo conservative really stand for?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There are a few definitions of the term.

Originally, the neoconservatives were leftist "liberals" (as they say) that were fed up with inaction on the left, and wanted the US to be pushing for democracy, human rights, "liberalism" across the planet, ie, be activist in global affairs. They moved over certain segements of the right, because they were more 'active' in terms of using military power (likesay to oppose communism, etc). Hence they were the 'new' conservatives.

THe other way its used is to talk about people who are on the right, and are interventionist. Usually, conservatives are isolationists, peopel like Pat Buchanon, for example. They don't want to get invovled in world affairs, or interventionist wars, like WWI or WWII, etc. Some of the far right conservatives, however, became interventionists, this they are, in this light, a new type of 'conservative'.

Normally when you hear it, its used as a slur, like the way that 'liberal' is used to slur progressive leftists, and means 'any fascist pig that supports bush'.

new topics

top topics

join