It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets Hit Holy City Of Nazareth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

A Hezbollah rcket slammed into a building Wednesday in the mainly Arab town of Nazareth, killing two children and wounding at least two other people, Israeli authorities said.

I can only wonder what retaliation is in store for Hezbollah for this.

edit: More here:
haaretz.com...

[edit on 19-7-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nazareth is an Arab town composed mainly of Muslims and Christians....This shows that Hezbollah doesn't even care about their own people, just their own political power.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
not good, this is bad for Hezbollah they are pushing all the right buttons to get the level of this conflict raised even more

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Nazareth is an Arab town composed mainly of Muslims and Christians....This shows that Hezbollah doesn't even care about their own people, just their own political power.

This further goes to prove my point; they (Muslim terrorists) are animals and need to be culled from the herd.

They don't care if they kill Jews/Arabs/Christians/Muslims.

My greatest hope is these murdering terrorist actually manage to hit a Muslim religious site in the holy city-I really do!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It sure seems that way. Doesn't it seem like both sides are looking for an all out, armeggedon-like, holy war? Have our leaders (US, British, Israeli, Iranian, NK, with NK, China and Russia waiting in the wings) gone war-mad? I don't want to sound like a doomsdayer (sorry, it's in my blood) but this whole thing is shaping up to be very, very bad.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by mecheng]

top topics

join