It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel Aviv Residents Given One Hour to Flee???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
You do have a valid point, however, I wouldn't have a problem with suicide attacks if they attacked military targets and objects of occupation, rather than Israeli civilians.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
You do have a valid point, however, I wouldn't have a problem with suicide attacks if they attacked military targets and objects of occupation, rather than Israeli civilians.

They have tried, with varying degrees of success....the capture of the Israeli soldier, for example.

Don't forget that the Palestinian militants could argue that as Israel has compulsory military service, Israeli civillians targetted have been, or are, in the Israeli military and can be called up into the military.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I dont think there is much validity to this "threat". Funny that none of the news channels are reporting this.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I dont think there is much validity to this "threat". Funny that none of the news channels are reporting this.

Just an FYI the OP posted the link from israelnationalnews.com so it came from within Israel not an Arab news source.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Thats my read on it too. That'd really put the panic in. "When I give the signal, youy have an hour to live, mwa hahahahahah'. Once that signal occurs, there'll be a riot.

Nygdan nailed it. It's so obvious.This is it in a nutshell.

Psssst: Wanna see the Israelis run for cover? Watch this...

BOOO! You have exactly sixty minutes and counting.
I was just kidding. Never mind, c'mon back.

BOOO!!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
so the guy likes to make surprises?
if he deos that,he may expect a faw ICBM's landing on his head,beacus I am sure that in such an event,that WILL happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jewish_hammer
so the guy likes to make surprises?
if he deos that,he may expect a faw ICBM's landing on his head,beacus I am sure that in such an event,that WILL happen.

Putting aside the extreme unlikelyness of Israel nuking Lebanon (the thought of the consequences are terrifying for the region and the world), I am also pretty sure that ICBM's have a minimum range and would not be able to be launched at Lebanon anyway.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yes the term Intercontinental" means going from continent to continent. An ICBM woould still be in boost phase going over Lebanon LOL.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
And I doubt you could get it too circle the block a few times either....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join