It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I am a new hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am in CHINA.and i am glad to quote some chinese forum information here and translate them into english.we can discuss although we have different opinion.

www.tinaya.com.cn is the biggest chinese forum .200000 online.

mod edit to remove ALL CAPS, which is like shouting in real life

[edit on 19-7-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
the color of the forum is too dull.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Welcome aboard, a greeting from Springer in the ATS 101 Freshman’s Forum

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. redhgg!

I hope that you enjoy your time here, as much as I have enjoyed mine.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Greetings to you from the United States!
I too am new to this forum and I look forward to learning more about our friends in China as well as from all over the world!

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yeah, gday there redhgg. Glad to see you found the forums

Chances are, during these first few days / weeks whatever you'll be wandering around the forums in a slighty dazed state. To prevent this unmentionable from happening, here ya go:

First off, you want to go to the ATS help files. Just about everything you would ever want to know is here: ATS Help Files. Have a look at everything there. Start with clicking the Quick Guide up the top.

The AboveTopSecret main page has most of the stuff you would probably want to read, there being around 50 forums on about anything you'd ever want to discuss, such as 9/11 & 7/7 Conspiracies, Aliens & UFOs, Secret Societies, Weaponry, Space Exploration, and even Mythical Beasts.

In addition, BelowTopSecret has a lot of stuff as well, such as the Dreams & Personal Predictions thread, as well as discussions on Movies, Music, Literature, and Computer Help. It is used for the more off topic stuff.

The other one, Politics@ATS, is a place to discuss politics (as political discussions are not allowed on ATS because they usually become heated).

On the main ATS page, there are a number of features you can use to help with browsing around the site, like the New Posts button, which lists all recent posts on the board, or the myATS page, which shows you all the recent threads you have posted in, as well as a snapshot view of any forums you are interested in. If you want to add or change these subscribed forums, click the circled button:

Click Image to Expand:

The list down the side is all my subscribed threads. It shows who last posted as well.

If you want advice or are confused about something, feel free to post in the Board Questions & Business thread, email me at this address, or send a User2User message to one of the moderators from your Member Centre page. To see a list of all the mods, go to the ATS mainpage and scroll down. Towards the bottom and to the left there is a list titled 'AboveTopSecret.com Staff'. You can send a U2U to anyone listed there even if you do not have the mandatory 20 posts.

This here is a great post explaining how to get the little image under your name on ATS as well (be warned, the graphics need an update!).

I hope this helps you zip around the forums a bit quicker redhgg, and believe me, that New Posts button is great. Looking forward to seeing your posts around.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Welcome!

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Grady

new topics

top topics

join