It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Predator drone killing a couple of IED bombers.

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

You can see clearly that they killed the right people, that they were insurgents digging up and preparing to put explosives on the side of the road.




posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
the video goes blurry several times which i thought was evidence of someone editing it. not long after it starts it jumps it view 90 degrees clockwise as viewed from above. also it shows 2 people then it all goes black then you can see a big explosion.

there are far too many oddities (pardon the word but i hope you catch what i was trying to say) with no reason as to why they exist.

Also you mention that you can clearly see they are insurgents digging up and preparing to plant a bomb. how can you see they are insurgents? i couldnt even tell they were iraqi.

justin



posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by justin_barton3

Also you mention that you can clearly see they are insurgents digging up and preparing to plant a bomb. how can you see they are insurgents? i couldnt even tell they were iraqi.

justin


Well why else would they be digging a hole in the road? Not to mention their body movements where they are in a rush and tense to hurry things up. The footage may be a little bad because of the loading of the video and is corrupted but you can see clearly enough that they are insurgents. They edited some parts where they skip the long boring parts, just show where theres proof that they are an IED team, and later on that they were killed from missile impact.



posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Well why else would they be digging a hole in the road? Not to mention their body movements where they are in a rush and tense to hurry things up. The footage may be a little bad because of the loading of the video and is corrupted but you can see clearly enough that they are insurgents. They edited some parts where they skip the long boring parts, just show where theres proof that they are an IED team, and later on that they were killed from missile impact.


sorry if im being dumd which i do do on occasions but how does hurried body movements tell you that they are iraqi. i accept the other stuff youve said but theres no proof that the explosion was at the same time as the rest of the video and that the people were even iraqi.

justin



posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Justin maybe I’m missing something but where did Deltaboy state that they were Iraqi? He said they were insurgents placing an IED, whether or not the actual people in the video are Iraqi nationals is irrelevant to the point.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by WestPoint23]



posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin_barton3
sorry if im being dumd which i do do on occasions but how does hurried body movements tell you that they are iraqi. i accept the other stuff youve said but theres no proof that the explosion was at the same time as the rest of the video and that the people were even iraqi.

justin


www.youtube.com...

(sigh) How about you can see the rest of what happens afterwards. It seems to me that there was the trigger person hiding that we missed. The soldiers on the ground thought it was cleared and decided to drive pass by, but it missed one of the explosives that was hidden by the dead insurgents. Luckily it missed the humvee.



posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by justin_barton3
it shows 2 people then it all goes black then you can see a big explosion.

Most combat footage does that. The camera is overloaded with light on the initial explosion and you have to wait until the fireball dies down to see anything. I assume it's not normal to plant your crops in the roadway so my guess is they were up to no good.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join