It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the dead in Heaven or waiting somewhere???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I believe that all the deceased ones are in a state of limbo...kinda crossed over but not all the way, so to speak. I dont think judgement day has arrived,for I havent been judged by the Lord, I dont think. So I would think that they would have to be waiting somewhere. Just a thought.............

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:59 AM
link   
to me....life is a game, you take turns impersonating people, new bodies' to be possessed are born all the time.
i know.....it's a sick image

but i guess it kinda makes sense

that's my real oppinion, christianity can be superimposed ontop of this somewhere along the lines.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Or mayby people just die and thats it....

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
scubaman....think of all that's ever occurred in nature, it's all there for a reason no?
everything has a point....or else it wouldn't have existed in the first place(the beauties of nature).
surely there's a point to creating the most complex form on this earth!! only to bury and create more?
lol...unless we're labrats in some1's test facility, then i think there is a point to our race.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
the dead are actually still in the grave i belive. supposedly when christ returns he will take the dead to heaven first. therefore they are still in the ground. but i believe that the transition from death to christs return is almost instantaneous for them so its like they just went to sleep and just woke up a minute after. or so i have been told....

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
the dead are actually still in the grave i belive. supposedly when christ returns he will take the dead to heaven first. therefore they are still in the ground. but i believe that the transition from death to christs return is almost instantaneous for them so its like they just went to sleep and just woke up a minute after. or so i have been told....

Jesus: "Wake up little Johnny"
Johnny: (muffled) "HELP, LET ME OUT! I'm TRAPPED! AAAAH!"
Jesus: "Oops, I forgot about the whole being 6 feet under thing" (grabs a shovel)

No, I don't think so, I think the dead are already alive again in another form.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   

we dont truly understand time, they are in heaven and not waiting in graves, the past, future and present are all one, its an illusion to think their all seperate, things just are.

but hey we'll know when we're there wont we?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
hmmm is that all you have to post? for one thing i dont think your body goes with you just your spirit. next alive again as what? elaborate a little more. are they watching us from heaven or what?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
we dont truly understand time, they are in heaven and not waiting in graves, the past, future and present are all one, its an illusion to think their all seperate, things just are.

but hey we'll know when we're there wont we?

what if we wont know, what if that's it. it's o-v-e-r.
this, in fact reduces any train of thought on similar matters to next to nothing.
it's too intimidating to percieve no after-life....one must have some hope so as to, in essence, bond with reality.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   

If people's souls are still in the grave then what happens to the people that have been cremated, or already disintegrated back into dust, or been eaten by animals, etc.? Where would their souls wait? And why would our souls still be in our bodies after we died, what would be the purpose? As a sort of containment unit, or something?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If y'all learned how to have Astral projections, questions like this wouldn't be necesarry. You can visit the realm of the dead anytime you want . You do it everynight during your sleep. Become conscious in your sleep (lucid dream) and you can have an astral projection. But that's just one method.

There are living people whose hobby is to go out of their body and try to help deceased people, who don't even know they're dead. So those people could move on.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm not certain about much, but I completely believe in ghosts. At least a portion of the deceased are "waiting somewhere" and that somewhere is here.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Any afterlife might be so vast, multilayered and complex that giving definitive answers as to what it's like or the form taken by those who've crossed over would be like drawing a conclusion about the ocean based on studying one breaking wave.

Either there's nothing or else it's beyond our imagining.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We live in 3d. Animals in 2d. Plants are lower 2d. Everything else physical is 1d.

Entities that we cannot see live at 4d.

Then at 5d this is where souls reside between lifetimes because we have many.

Angels reside at 6d and 'theone' is at 7d.

You likely live at least 1000 lifetimes before you move on.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
We live in 3d. Animals in 2d. Plants are lower 2d. Everything else physical is 1d.

Entities that we cannot see live at 4d.

Then at 5d this is where souls reside between lifetimes because we have many.

Angels reside at 6d and 'theone' is at 7d.

You likely live at least 1000 lifetimes before you move on.

interesting, have you got any links about this cause i would like to learn more

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Wrong... Animals and plants also live in 3d. Else we wouldn't be able to touch them and vice/versa.

And if a boulder is 1d, then how can it kill you if it falls on your head???

All phyisical things are 3d...

The whole 1d, and 2d notion is just math and philosophy.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Bandit,

sorry but inanimate objects do not have souls thus they cannot be 3d.

animals have souls but not as 'realized' as that of humans.

certain animals are evolving towards human status like man's best friend.

physical dimensionality is not the same as spiritual and I think that is where our differing views come from.

otherwise I do agree with you.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Neo, what does having a soul have to do with being in 3d??? I see no correlation.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good question and not easy to answer.

But consider this, if you had no soul then you would be a robot, right?

There are human robots.

We are souls that chose to incarnate for experiencial reasons.

Ultimately the physical universe will recycle and start anew, the big bang cycle, so that physicality can be elevated so to speak.

the soul lives forever because it was part of original creation an integral part of it.

but your soul can become part of the darkness thus animate or remain part of the light, the fabric of creationism.

the soul is everything ultimately and the body just a method of expression of experience.

a place to gather data to add to the mainframe, god.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Good question and not easy to answer.

But consider this, if you had no soul then you would be a robot, right?

There are human robots.

We are souls that chose to incarnate for experiencial reasons.

Ultimately the physical universe will recycle and start anew, the big bang cycle, so that physicality can be elevated so to speak.

the soul lives forever because it was part of original creation an integral part of it.

but your soul can become part of the darkness thus animate or remain part of the light, the fabric of creationism.

the soul is everything ultimately and the body just a method of expression of experience.

a place to gather data to add to the mainframe, god.

Dude, 3d is a spacial dimension, not a spirtual one, everything around you is in 3d.

1d is left to right, 2d is left right up down, 3d is left right up down forwards and backwards.
Anything that can move within those directions is 3d.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join