It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi sniper firing on Marines.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This guy really sucks, takes him awhile to adjust and fire. Shoots one of the Marines in the chest, later on another Marine spots where the firing is coming from and starts firing back and the insurgents try to boogy away.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by deltaboy]

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Age restricted video - you need to sign up to view -

pity - Is it a good vid?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hm, that's terrible. I don't see the need of posting such videos in the ATS forums. It's worth the trash bin, or BTS at best.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSA
Age restricted video - you need to sign up to view -

pity - Is it a good vid?

Depends on your view what is good. The insurgent sniper fires a couple of shots missing the Marines, the Marines looked around while exposed, for they don't know what it was, more Marines start joining up in a big group, then the sniper manage to get one in the chest, the other Marines start noticing where the sniper is at and starts firing back, then the camera is ditched.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
theres many sniper videos ive seen, supposedly theres a famous "juba sniper" in Iraq who is really accurate and has kiilled over 100 soldiers, search for "juba sniper" in YouTube.

Also if you dont have a youtube account to view it use this username "zkcfnxpknwrvg" & pw is the same. That username & pw came from bugmenot.com and so far its still working.

Or google "juba sniper".

Juba (sniper)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
"Juba" is the nickname that the Iraqi insurgency have given to a supposed member of their forces who is alleged to be an accurate sniper, claiming to have killed and wounded up to a hundred United States soldiers. The sniper fires only once before moving from his position, leaving behind little evidence of his whereabouts.

Juba's existence has not been proven by any military source. U.S. soldiers have been led to believe that each sniper attack was carried out by the same individual, which is what gave rise to the idea of "Juba." Every time such an incident has occurred, a single cartridge case and a note have been found at the location where the sniper was believed to have been. The message says, in Arabic, "What has been taken in blood cannot be regained except by blood. Baghdad Sniper." These items were found after the sniper attack when buildings were searched by U.S. forces. It is not yet known whether "Juba" is a single sniper, whether "Juba" represents a copycat phenomenon carried out by multiple individuals, or if "Juba" in fact exists at all.

In November 2005, the insurgent group Islamic Army in Iraq released video clips containing images of United States soldiers falling to the ground, allegedly due to Juba's attacks. The content of these clips has not been verified as showing the actions of "Juba."

en.wikipedia.org...(sniper)

Mod Edit: No Quote – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i think stuff should be public more often. no age limits. it happens alot over there an if everyone knew more about whats its really like there maybe theyd withdraw more soldiers an end the pointless war.
for example my fathers an Sargent first class. an his 1st sargent got shot an killed with a bulet to the shoulder. know hes the temporary 1stSgt. its kinda sad especial when you know the people an there families.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Hm, that's terrible. I don't see the need of posting such videos in the ATS forums. It's worth the trash bin, or BTS at best.

but its fine to post video`s of `heroic` american souldiers shooting wounded iraq`is on the floor huh.

pure hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here's an extended clip based on the same theme: same vid plus more like it
It's obviously propaganda material but at the same time it should remind the ones at home what kind of terror soldiers down there have to endure. Might explain why, when they return from duty, your husband/wife wakes up sweating and screaming in the night or your friend turns into an alcoholic.
Just my 2 cents as a swede..

top topics

join