It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The KLawrence King Scandel "Conspiracy of Silence"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I did a search on ATS on this subject and found nothing.
So I was wondering how many have been informed of this scandel

Former republican Senator John Decamp was involved in the production a documentary called "Conspiracy of Silence" that was to air May 3, 1994 on the Discovery Channel. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies. At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired.

Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed. Reported at least $500,000 was paid for the rights to buy and destroy it. A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired F.B.I. chief, Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved. This documentary is available in rough form on Kazaa or the other P2P file sharing networks under the title "FRANKLIN CREDIT UNION COVERUP 55 Mins". It is a DIVX file. The correct file size is 109,814 KB.

you can watch the documentary if you do a search for it on p2p networks its called "Conspiracy of Silence".

also all information about this can be found at this site also

I watched this documentary along time ago and it made me sickened by the way people can be, and then I wonder what made them this way? it had to be some sort of traumatization in the same manner? no?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Haven't seen will take a look though. Thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Seridium wrote:

I watched this documentary along time ago and it made me sickened by the way people can be, and then I wonder what made them this way? it had to be some sort of traumatization in the same manner? no?

Yes... the inculcating of a schizoid personality, the masonic initiations, rituals and other assorted pieces of theatre, help unbalance the individual to such an extent that he has a nervous breakdown, otherwise known as Luciferic illumination. The brain chemistry is changed.

Geoff Freed advocates just such a transformation and he works with the spiritual wing of the UN !

energygrid.com...

Look up Shaman's illness, schizophrenia, Kundalini, illumination to find out what's goes wrong in their mind tanks...

join