It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Tel Aviv or Jerusalem is Bombed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
With the news the the terrorist oganization Hezbollah claming that no part of Israel is off limits to its rockets and missiles thanks to Iran and Syria. I was wondering how much of an escalation a bombing like this would cause. My personal opinion is that this action will be the last straw. If Israel is not at all out war now, and justifiably so, I think this would plumpet the entire region into war ( Syria, Iran etc...) Maybe this would be the action that finally pushes Israel enough to root out and destroy the real agitators and facilitators of terrorism....Iran and Syria.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Either way i think they shoud hit Iran and Syria. The fact that Hezbollah HASNT hit Tel Aviv or Jerusalem to me shows they are taking their orders from Syria and Iran and are being told not to push the envelope any further, which to me means they are guilty.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I saw (I think) the UN ambassador from Israel saying that escalation would not be adequate to describe what would happen if Tel Aviv was hit by a missile, he said somethink like that would be it. Although, when pressed, he stopped short of saying that means a nuclear attack. But other soundbites I've heard today said something like nothing would cause Israel to escalate the war, so I'm not sure even Israel's gov't has a cohesive plan on what to do.

I don't think anyone is going to bomb Jerusalem, as it's holy to the Muslims too and they might end up hitting the Dome of the Rock mosque or something.

join