It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow..what is this video???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Please folks let me know what you think of this video

www.menphis75.org...

Look personally, i think it's just a deformed baby, I mean i don't know what to really think about this video because i've just come across it.
If anyone has come across this before or has a source of relating to the vid, let me know.
Please restrain from posting "it's a fake" period. Debunk it , i dont care, just give your reasoning please.
Oh and does anybody understand the language and perhaps translate?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by incunabula] There's about 12 pages filled with ufo footage some that ive never come across before, here take a look for yourselves...

www.menphis75.org...

[edit on 18-7-2006 by incunabula]

[edit on 18-7-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
its a DU BABY! DANM YOU ILLUMINATI!!!!!

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Now that poor mite needs hospital treatment not treated like a freak show....poor lamb!

That is a horrible case of birth deformity, the hands have not formed properly, neither have the eyes , and yet interestingly the mouth and palette have formed hence its ability to suck on the teat.

How very sad that it didnt get treatment at birth to try and rectify the defects.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
its a DU BABY! DANM YOU ILLUMINATI!!!!!

what's a DU baby?

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
D = Depleted
U = Uranium.

nah thats not from DU dust my friend, that looks like a chemical toxic effect from early development in the womb. She look oriental - possibly vietnamese agent orange baby, they produced deformed children due to that horrible stuff.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by incunabula

what's a DU baby?

DEPLETED URANIUM its a by product of enriching uranuim.

Its okay most people dont know what it is, in some countrys it just hovers above from say iraq were our tanks shot DU shells or some other country, and catches pregnent women and they enhale it and the baby gets a dose of

news.bbc.co.uk...

Read this.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've seen that before.
It's a human baby.
I believe somewhere in the mid-east, where the "Allies" used a chemical weapon;
the mother was exposed to it while pregnant and the poor child is born deformed.
At least, that's the information as it was related to me.
If I'm wrong, I'm wrong (consequently, I'm wrong all the time);
but I don't think I'm wrong this time.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It's actually a rare condition colloquially known as 'Harlequin Syndrome' Where the skin and mucous membranes are not formed fully, and in some cases inside out! It's a very rare condition. The chances of anyone affected with this condition living beyond a few months is very small indeed due to the increased susceptabilty to many infections.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GSA

nah thats not from DU dust my friend, that looks like a chemical toxic effect from early development in the womb. She look oriental - possibly vietnamese agent orange baby, they produced deformed children due to that horrible stuff.

Oh yeh Angent Orange DU same thing!!!! its bad for you. Really bad stuff thanks for reminding me of that though, I have been bombarded with DU baby pics on the blogs so lol it kinda based me this time.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
it might be a deformed baby, unbelievable though, but does anyone know where those people are from or understand the language?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Like I said, I'm pretty sure that it's somewhere in the mid-east.
And I'm pretty sure that it's not harlequin syndrome,
but again, I could be wrong...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Apparently this does happen from time to time. Too bad for the survivor's and the parent's that this has to happen though.
Here's the website where you can see more and see the comparison is fairly the same:

Ichthyosis Fetalis

www.emedicine.com...

Sad "Isn't it?"

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Okay.
I guess I was wrong (again).
Although, one of these days (statisticaly speaking) I've just got to be right.

new topics

top topics

join