It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Little World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Silent victories, bravely fought,
Hidden armies, left distraught,
Death, destruction without thought,
Angry little world.

Mutilation, suffocation,
Remnants of a ruined nation,
Ultimate annihilation,
Angry little world.

Explosive action, deathly silence,
Friendly banter, extreme violence,
Mutual gain, unfair alliance,
Angry little world,

Erupting trouble, distant lands,
Secret orders, blood-stained hands,
Our childrem dead on foreign sands
Angry little world.

Hey Dave, hope everything is well... keep up the good work

Shinobi

[edit on 18-7-2006 by ShinobiAurora]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hey Shin.... (Salute)

Nice Poem!

Thanks for the contribution.

Dave

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Nice Shinobi!

Have you got involved in the collaborative fiction part of this website? There is a dialogue challenge going on at the moment, I'd say you would do well.

Will

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That was excellent!

Shin, you realy should get thee to the Creative Writing Forum (only after you've contributed TONS to this one though
) I think you would find it interesting, there is a poetry section as well.

Very GOOD STUFF!

Dave Rabbit's Rabbit Hole is getting GOOD.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Wow thanx Springer! I have posted a few things in the collaborative section already but alas sometimes i think the 'collaborative' is a little ironic lol ... I take it to mean commenting on other people's work or helping out with others' work but unfortunately unless you write stories noone really batters an eyelid.

I really appreciate comments though and now that i've got personal messages from both Dave 'Legend' Rabbit and Springer im now off to get my autograph book so that i can attract more ATS celebrities lol ... maybe one day i'll be a megastar, i can see it now...i have a dream!

Any room for an unofficial 4th Amigo? (he'd be the one with the dashing good looks and omnipotent... and just to clear things up, i said OMNIpotent so no dyslexic pervert jokes plz

hehe

Shinobi x

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What? My comment doesn't count? Geez, I know I haven't done much around here, but wow. What's that strange feeling in my chest? My heart breaking maybe? Sniff. I feel so cheap.

Kidding of course. I'm only just getting into the collaborative writing myself, as evidenced by my effort in the dialogue open challenge. Hopefully I'll improve with age.

Hey Dave, sorry I haven't been around for a while, been sidetracked in other threads. Will pop in and say g'day soonish!

Will.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I didnt mention you because i felt that Springer and Dave needed to be given a little confidence boost, as they are lacking a little confidence right now... Springer, being the 'Director of Busienss Development' as it says on his blog (what is 'busienss' lol) recently failed in his attempt to begin a snail farm in northern France when the snails broke free and ran away. Then there's Dave who, unfotunately due to a surfing accident on Monday, hit his head and is now wandering around down Washington D.C. looking for Bush.

You, Willard, are given pride of place in my lil autograph book but now that ive had to tell you its kinda ruined it and i feel dirty.

Thanx, you've ruined my day

Shinobi x

P.s. I love you really lol

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ok I got to this thread because it was on the recent post list

But it got there without my post, it got there from a post dated 22-7. So this thread must have been artificially bumped to the recent post list, notice in the screenshot the date of last post does not match date of actual post.

This is proof of controlled bumping of search order. The search order is not based on how recent a post is, since nothing should have moved this thread to the top of the recent search list.

i181.photobucket.com...

In the spirit of openness and above board honest practices ATS should disclose the use and reason for this. Unless it is meant to be hidden, a silent weapon to control what people see.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Outstanding prose Shinobi! You should consider writing professionally.
Kudos

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
ATS explained in another thread ATSMix threads and others they consider adding value are bumped for that reason and it is common practice.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ShinobiAurora

Shinobi, sorry to but in however after reading your prose I have to say I thought it was going to be a quote from a professional rap song. I could hear the music and the rythym as I read. Thanks you are a true talent. And nice to meet you! Antar

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Antar is right !
Sell that mutha before somebody rips it off.
Boom....boom.....boomboom.

new topics

top topics

join