It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More masonic paedophiles than you can shake a stick at!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orderoftheblazingsun
Also muck tard i would like to note that not even the brainwashed masons who take part in these rituals really truly know what their all about until they reach the highest ranks and even then their still kept in secrecy.

Alright, a few issues I have here. One, what rituals are you refering to, and what do you believe they are all about. Please, list out the rituals and let me know your beef. Don't know them? Ah.
Second, there are no "highest ranks" in Freemasonry. Everyone is equal at 3rd Degree. Mainly, it is only in the in the Scottish Rite, a branch off, where you will find honorary positions going up to 33rd Degree. And even these members technically arent any more "important", or learned than any other Mason.
Most importanty, let us say for the sake of argument that these "higher ranks" exist. If it is as you say, and even these members are kept in secrecy, who exactly is it that you are claiming is pulling the strings of all these puppets? If everyone is in the dark, was there ever really any light to begin with? Get the picture?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
But surely you can see that talking about Prince Hall to defend's masonry as not being racist is a little off, no? I mean, Hall was allowed to enter masonry, and other blacks were allowed to enter masonry, so long as it was in all black lodges, called Prince Hall because of this. I mean, its not a stellar moment for Regular Masonry.

Might be worth looking at masonic jurisdictions where there was no split between 'black' and 'white' masonry. In the UK all colors and creeds mix most happily in one jurisdiction and last thing any would, or could accuse freemasonry of is racism. There's an interesting article about black freemasons here.

laiguna
aren't masonic rituals guarded with secrecy? So how would anyone -factually- counter any form of speculation regarding these rituals?

Weren't you just saying that the rituals involve illegal acts??

Of course masonic rituals are private. However freemasons are prepared to suspend our privacy in order to discuss and disprove lies that are told about the Craft. However when offers are made to discuss these things the protagonist silently slips away. Direct factual discussion doesn't suit the guerilla tactics of some people.

The foundation of being a Mason is this: complete disregard of morals and the law.

Yes, this is the comedy turn. I'd be surprised if any attempt to provide evidence is tried, as it is so easily disproven. Yet again enemies of freemasonry get confused between the poor behavior of a tiny minority of members with the overall aims and intent of the organization.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   

aristocrat
Please provide factual evidence OF EVEN 1 FREEMASON ever being arrested and found guilty of child abuse/pedophilia.

? Ketland would be the most recent one.

Did you get my u2u?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Someone tell me, aren't masonic rituals guarded with secrecy? So how would anyone -factually- counter any form of speculation regarding these rituals? If not, I would like a -factual- account of masonic rituals, from past to present.

The development and history of Masonic rituals is an on-going study by Masons (and some non-Masons) and the books printed are readily available to anyone who wants them. An excellent source is:

The Masonic Book Club, P O Box 1563, Bloomington, IL 61702-1563.

freemasonry.org...

They've reprinted NUMEROUS old Masonic rituals, ceremony books, history books, etc. Many back issues are still available and membership is $17.00 a year.

Another is the Scottish Rite Research Society, 1733 16th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20009-3103.

www.srmason-sj.org...

And there are many others:

www.bessel.org...

So, a "factual account of Masonic rituals from past to present" (whatever that means) is at your fingertips if you're REALLY interested.

And I'm surprised people still deny that Masonry and the KKK had ties.

I don't think anyone has denied that there were Masons who were Klansmen (unfortunately) but as for "Official" ties, i.e. a "Grand Lodge sanction" if you will. NOPE. Didn't happen. That would make the Klan an official "Masonic" organization and it wasn't. There are a lot of Masons who are Methodists, but that doesn't give the Methodist faith an official standing in Masonry. There are Masons who are members of the Republican or Democratic parties, but again, no official "Masonic" standing....just members who belong to both.

The foundation of being a Mason is this: complete disregard of morals and the law.

That's quite a Bold Statement (B.S.) you've made. Care to back that up or is it just a random insult aimed at people you don't even know?

I'll deny it with some quote from Masonic ritual (since you're so interested)

"..the most excellent tenets of our institution [are] contained within the points of the compasses, which teach us friendship, morality and brotherly love."
--The Master Mason Degree

"In the state, you are to be a quiet and peaceful citizen, true to your government and just to your country. You are not to countenance disloyalty or rebellion, but patiently submit to legal authority, and conform with cheerfulness to the government of the country in which you live. In your outward demeanor, be particularly careful to avoid censure or reproach."

"There are three great duties, which, as a Mason, you are charged to inculcate—to God, you neighbor and yourself. To God, in never mentioning His name, but with that reverential awe which is due from a creature to his Creator; to implore His aid in all you laudable undertakings, and to esteem him as the chief good. To your neighbor, in doing unto him as you wish he should do unto you. And to yourself, in avoiding all irregularity and intemperance, which may impair your faculties and debase the dignity of your profession. A zealous attachment to these duties will insure public as well as private esteem."

--The Entered Apprentice Degree

Yep. Sure sounds immoral and unlawful, huh?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

But surely you can see that talking about Prince Hall to defend's masonry as not being racist is a little off, no?

No. Firstly, Masonry is not racist (although some Masons have been). Secondly, the posters comments were not about racism per se, but about the length of time that has passed until blacks were accepted as members. Prince Hall's initiation is from the 18th century, which demonstrates that blacks have been admitted to Masonry for almost as long as Masonry has been in existence.

I mean, Hall was allowed to enter masonry, and other blacks were allowed to enter masonry, so long as it was in all black lodges, called Prince Hall because of this. I mean, its not a stellar moment for Regular Masonry.

But that was not the case. Prince Hall Affiliation Masonry didn't spring into existence until later. Hall, along with the first group of black Freemasons, belonged to mainstream Lodges, not their own black Lodges.

It wasn't until after Hall's death that Africa Lodge, composed completely of black Masons, seceded from the Grand Lodge of England. Until that time, they were all regular Masons.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Someone tell me, aren't masonic rituals guarded with secrecy? So how would anyone -factually- counter any form of speculation regarding these rituals? If not, I would like a -factual- account of masonic rituals, from past to present.

The rituals have been analyzed and interpreted in print a million times. It isn't very difficult for a curious individual to study the main points of Masonic ritual, as such information has been readily available to the public for centuries.

And I'm surprised people still deny that Masonry and the KKK had ties.

I'm surprised people still make claim that there is a tie, since that claim has been debunked by every historian who has studied it.

The foundation of Masonry is the foundation of law and morality.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I still see absolutely no proof of ANY masonic pedophiles.

if it was so rampant or even existed wouldn't ONE of the site losers have dug it up???

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My last post was very un-Masonic of me and I appoligize. I was just as wrong to say what I did so therefore if I hurt anyones feelings I am sorry.

Sometimes I just get mad having to defend the craft as much as we do.

Cory

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orderoftheblazingsun
Hell my girlfriends great great grandfather was Sir Isaac Brock one of the three original founders of masonry in Canada, along with sir john a macdonald and either mackenzie or wolfe i forget. maybe both.

Man! That Sir John A. was quite the active twinkle, wasn't he? Considering he wasn't even born until 15 months AFTER Brock bought it at Queenston Heights, I'd consider that quite an achievement on his part. And Brock was born 10 years AFTER Wolfe croaked. Quite the history major you are!

Also, the first lodge in Canada was founded in Annapolis, Nova Scotia in 1738.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Its so much funner if you do a google fight check this out;

www.googlefight.com...

Originally posted by Cug
What does Google think??

Results 1 - 100 of about 1,590 for freemason pedophiles. (0.88 seconds)

Results 1 - 100 of about 685,000 for christian pedophiles. (0.73 seconds)

Hummmmmmmmmmmm....

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ROFL this is too funny...

It's hilarious how seriously you anti masons take yourselves.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by yin_yang]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join