It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Perfect Circle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
well i just read lysergics newest sig and it said a quote from APC - Judith: "you are such an inspiration for the ways i will never ever choose to be" anyway they have a new album out and i was wondering if anyone has it? i have weak and powerless off the new album and its pretty cool but my freind told me the rest of the album sucks. any opinions?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I haven't picked it up, I will still buy it, I've had friends say oh that cd sucks or this cd sucks, and some have turned out to be my favorites.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
iz not too bad if ya liked the first one you'll proly like it

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i was sort of disappointed with all of it.. it seems much weaker than the other stuff that they have done. i guess it isnt horrible, but i wouldnt buy the cd for myself. i bought it for my boyfriend and he seems to like it a lot..but.. i just cant bring myself to really enjoy it....

AF1

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I actually like it a lot. I find myself listening to it at least once a day, especially when you can relax with a nice joint

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Josh Freeze is the most talented person in the band. That's all I wanted to say.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Is this band heavy? cos i have heard of them but not their musick

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Is this band heavy? cos i have heard of them but not their musick

Not any heavier than Tool.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh thats what i thawt Tool aint that heavy are they?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No, they're not that heavy. Blah, blah, blah.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Whats with the blah blah blah?

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   
No.....but i want it, Maynard loks like a freak..lol...but his lyrics are godly.
Deep

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
maynard is the most talented guy in the band come on. and zerodeep that deep # is annoying. everything said on here by you or someone else is not always deep.

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Fraeks are cool c'mon

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Whats with the blah blah blah?

I needed to make my post longer for some reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Josh Freeze is the most talented person in the band. That's all I wanted to say.

It's Freese, but that's not too important. I totally agree with you though. Session players blow me away. I always get nervous in a studio and don't play so well, but on any session he's done that I've heard he's perfect. I'm alright at drums and I can come up with things to play for songs on the spot, but it just amazes me that he does it so well and for so many people. D you know how many records he's been on??

Anyone have any opinions on James Iha being in the band? I loved the Smashing Pumpkins but never really got to tell how good James was, maybe we'll see with this?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I love the "Thirteenth Step." My favorite songs are Blue, Pet, and The Outsider.

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
A Perfect circle are brilliant I have to admit but they are not as good as Tool. I love their songs 'Judith' and 'Thinking of you'

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I liked it, though I like Mer De Noms much better.
I saw APC live in September, great show, and we got to hear a few of the new songs live. It was great because it was before the cd was released. :w:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
id definately recomend it if your looking for something on the mellow side.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join