It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran's Hizbollah says ready to attack US, Israel

page: 1
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, this Reuters article clinches it. Iran is behind hezbollah and they are claiming to be ready to attack U.S. and Israeli interests throughout the world.

Reuters article


TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's Hizbollah, which claims links to the Lebanese group of the same name, said on Tuesday it stood ready to attack Israeli and U.S. interests worldwide.

"We have 2,000 volunteers who have registered since last year," said Iranian Hizbollah's spokesman Mojtaba Bigdeli, speaking by telephone from the central seminary city of Qom.

"They have been trained and they can become fully armed. We are ready to dispatch them to every corner of the world to jeopardise Israel and America's interests. We are only waiting for the Supreme Leader's green light to take action. If America wants to ignite World War Three ... we welcome it," he said ...


Many have questioned on this site and other places whether all the rhetoric against iran as a state sponsor of terrorism was justified. Here's the proof that iran needs to be contained, and it needs to be done before iran obtains weapons of mass destruction, which it would likely share with groups such as hezbollah.




posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It's too bad because we already have nukes, I said it before and I'll say it again there is no way your in a position to start another war it's too late now and it's never going to happen. Don't get so up tight because were supporting Hizbullah. Would you also like me to show you how the united states armed and funded terrorists.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Mehran]



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
mehran from tehran,

Thanks for putting the exclamation point onto what I was saying with my thread. People that think and say what you just did are the proof that the problem with iran is real and needs to be taken care of.

Your country is simply lying and/or stalling for time with its current "negotiations".

BTW, your avatar picture doesn't work either.


[edit on 7/18/2006 by centurion1211]



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I imagine that the last drop will be when the war ships heading to Lebanon waters to help with evacuation be targeted by missiles from hezbollah.

I feel that perhaps that is what the intention is all about . . . to attempt a targeting of the cruse ships in the coast while getting evacuees and US ready in the area to respond.

I will be watching as the events unfold.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   


It's too bad because we already have nukes, I said it before and I'll say it again there is no way your in a position to start another war it's too late now and it's never going to happen. Don't get so up tight because were supporting Hizbullah. Would you also like me to show you how the united states armed and funded terrorists.


What are you talking about? I looked over some of your past posts and see that either you are Iranian or a big supporter of Iran. Either way what is your point?
My thingy is bigger than your thingy?
I don't think Centurion was claiming that we are going to start another war nor claim we are in any certain position.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   


Many have questioned on this site and other places whether all the rhetoric against iran as a state sponsor of terrorism was justified. Here's the proof that iran needs to be contained, and it needs to be done before iran obtains weapons of mass destruction, which it would likely share with groups such as hezbollah.


All Muslims must be feared. I will never trust a country that is run by Muslims. But as the Bible says, conflict between east and west will go on forever until Jesus returns. Unfortunately peace will never come between east and west


So what can we do about it?? Either we make sure they can't kill us all, or we ignore them and they do kill us all. I think I'll stay with making sure they can't kill us all



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I imagine that the last drop will be when the war ships heading to Lebanon waters to help with evacuation be targeted by missiles from hezbollah.

I feel that perhaps that is what the intention is all about . . . to attempt a targeting of the cruse ships in the coast while getting evacuees and US ready in the area to respond.

I will be watching as the events unfold.


I have been fearing that as well. I have friends who will be on one of those ships and their families are panicked over it.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Well, this Reuters article clinches it. Iran is behind hezbollah and they are claiming to be ready to attack U.S. and Israeli interests throughout the world.

Reuters article


TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's Hizbollah, which claims links to the Lebanese group of the same name, said on Tuesday it stood ready to attack Israeli and U.S. interests worldwide.

"We have 2,000 volunteers who have registered since last year," said Iranian Hizbollah's spokesman Mojtaba Bigdeli, speaking by telephone from the central seminary city of Qom.

"They have been trained and they can become fully armed. We are ready to dispatch them to every corner of the world to jeopardise Israel and America's interests. We are only waiting for the Supreme Leader's green light to take action. If America wants to ignite World War Three ... we welcome it," he said ...


Many have questioned on this site and other places whether all the rhetoric against iran as a state sponsor of terrorism was justified. Here's the proof that iran needs to be contained, and it needs to be done before iran obtains weapons of mass destruction, which it would likely share with groups such as hezbollah.


the scary part, is that the 'supreme' leader controls them.

Iran and Syria are using Lebanon to deflect the wrath of Israel's retaliation.

Honestly, we invaded the wrong country in Iraq, Iran was the one to watch out for.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar
All Muslims must be feared. I will never trust a country that is run by Muslims. But as the Bible says, conflict between east and west will go on forever until Jesus returns.

How can you possibly cite the bible as a legitimatization of fearing an entire people? Or cite jesus in the same breadth as calling for action against them??? Jesus was a pacifist, and the bible says to love everyone.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

I looked over some of your past posts and see that either you are Iranian or a big supporter of Iran. Either way what is your point?
My thingy is bigger than your thingy?


Ahem . . . but before we get into the who is who contest, I will say that I am against the way Israel is targeting Lebanon.

Does that makes me an Iranian lover?.

Now let me clarify something else, Iranians are not Arabs, they are Persians.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
It's too bad because we already have nukes, I said it before and I'll say it again there is no way your in a position to start another war it's too late now and it's never going to happen. Don't get so up tight because were supporting Hizbullah. Would you also like me to show you how the united states armed and funded terrorists.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Mehran]


Yes the US funded the Mujahadeen in its fight against Russia, not to kill civilians. Iran is funding groups that are fireing unguided rockets on civilians cities, and have also channeled weapons, personnel, training towards suicide bombers who blow themselves up in nightclubs, because they are all 'dirty sluts'



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   


Honestly, we invaded the wrong country in Iraq, Iran was the one to watch out for


I agree with you here. But I think in the beginning Bush wanted to finish daddy's job and make a point. I still think he is itching for a fight with Iran. The nuke thing has fallen to the way side temporarily in light of the more recent events with N. Korea but I don't believe for a minute that he is done with Iran.
I also think this crisis with Israel is a rouse too. All this for 2 soldiers? It's more than this and I think Syria and Iran are just biting the bit so to speak and are wanting to fluff their feathers a bit too.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay



It's too bad because we already have nukes, I said it before and I'll say it again there is no way your in a position to start another war it's too late now and it's never going to happen. Don't get so up tight because were supporting Hizbullah. Would you also like me to show you how the united states armed and funded terrorists.


What are you talking about? I looked over some of your past posts and see that either you are Iranian or a big supporter of Iran. Either way what is your point?
My thingy is bigger than your thingy?
I don't think Centurion was claiming that we are going to start another war nor claim we are in any certain position.


Why shouldn't I support my country is that a crime now or something. I don't question your patriotism to your country so don't do it to mine.

If Centurion wasn't claiming there shouldn't be a war between the Iran and the U.S. than please hint out to me what these mean.

"Here's the proof that iran needs to be contained, and it needs to be done before iran obtains weapons of mass destruction".



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

All this for 2 soldiers? It's more than this and I think Syria and Iran are just biting the bit so to speak and are wanting to fluff their feathers a bit too.


On this one I agree with your statement I feel is more than meets the eye and with the US war ships heading that direction we may find out soon enough.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
It's too bad because we already have nukes

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Mehran]


But as Iran has kept lying, er saying-they have no nuke weapons!

There Nuke program is ONLY -sorry, got to stop laughing so hard-to produce peaceful power-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Oh and by the way, why is it that there is NO infrastructure to take power from the (snicker) peaceful plant and introduce it to the Irian power grid?????????????


I do have one very dark, evil dream I have been having for several days.

It goes like this; the murdering terrorists launch a good sized missile from Iran/Lebanon towards Israel, but misses.
Instead it hit a major religious site like the Muslim mount in Jerusalem

I wonder what would come next?


Oh, BTW-Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia have condemned the Hezbollah murdering terrorists and there terrorists murdering supporter-Iran and Syria

Oh, BTW, the whole Arab league has condemned the murdering terrorists Hezbollah and their supports Iran and Syria.

Iran thinks it has the whole Middle East behind it to murder every Jewish person on the planet, they are wrong and are being told so on a daily basis.


PS: enturion1211-sorry for the kidnap of your post.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   


How can you possibly cite the bible as a legitimatization of fearing an entire people? Or cite jesus in the same breadth as calling for action against them??? Jesus was a pacifist, and the bible says to love everyone


Sorry if I insulted the Muslim people that's not what I meant. The problem with the Muslims are they are so commited to their religion, they will do ANYTHING to protect it. Go read Revelation over and over again. You'll see what I mean.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Bush didn't move in to Iraq to finish 'daddies' job. Since 9/11 I think it's been realized the the true force to be dealt with in the middle east was Iran. Iran had been very quite for some time. But after 9/11 the US decided enough is enough. Now Iran is surrounded...Iraq, The persian gulf, Afgainistan and Turkey. For those who actually think our forces are 'sssssssssstttttttttttrretched thin' are very, very incorrect and if (heaven forbid) a war does have to take place with Iran, you will see a country (Iran) quickly subdued.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Originally posted by Mehran
It's too bad because we already have nukes

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Mehran]


But as Iran has kept lying, er saying-they have no nuke weapons!

There Nuke program is ONLY -sorry, got to stop laughing so hard-to produce peaceful power-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Oh and by the way, why is it that there is NO infrastructure to take power from the (snicker) peaceful plant and introduce it to the Irian power grid?????????????


I do have one very dark, evil dream I have been having for several days.

It goes like this; the murdering terrorists launch a good sized missile from Iran/Lebanon towards Israel, but misses.
Instead it hit a major religious site like the Muslim mount in Jerusalem

I wonder what would come next?


Oh, BTW-Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia have condemned the Hezbollah murdering terrorists and there terrorists murdering supporter-Iran and Syria

Oh, BTW, the whole Arab league has condemned the murdering terrorists Hezbollah and their supports Iran and Syria.

Iran thinks it has the whole Middle East behind it to murder every Jewish person on the planet, they are wrong and are being told so on a daily basis.


PS: enturion1211-sorry for the kidnap of your post.


that whole Arabia also condemned Israel's action. Most arabs/iranians don't want any jews in the middle east and they are hated throughout the regoin, the current wahabi curropt arab leaders are just american pawns but they still hate Israel deep down within. We also developed nuclear weapons ever since Bush threatened to use them against us.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Mehran]



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   


Why shouldn't I support my country is that a crime now or something. I don't question your patriotism to your country so don't do it to mine.


Mehran, I am not by ANY means questioning your loyalties to your country. I have of course loyalties to my own but I DO NOT support our country going to war with anyone.

The way I interpretted what Centurion was saying is that Iran needs to be contained. It is Iran that is saying come on boys we are willing to take you down.
The US isn't coming at this like step down Iran or we are going to kick the crap out of you. Iran is the one spouting off here.

So I agree that the UN collectively not just the US need to "contain" if you will those that pose the greatest threat to the world and that happens to be at this point Iran.
If it were say Turkey saying hey we are going to take you out, then I would say let's "contain" Turkey before they take anyone out.

I hope I made sense with that.

The bottom line is that no matter how one country feels about another we shouldn't resort to all out war with one another. People die, people that I love, you love and that in the end is what is the saddest because it solves nothing.



posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar



All Muslims must be feared. I will never trust a country that is run by Muslims. But as the Bible says, conflict between east and west will go on forever until Jesus returns.


One day you'll hear the pop...



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join