It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Diplomat: All Terrorists are Muslim.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
That would be just like saying that all the IRA are Muslims or the UDA are Muslims, or the Jewish Terriosts who attack palestine and Other countries are muslims too,

This propaganda crap is getting out of hand.

The News agencies need to get a grip of what they are reporting and commenting on Not every terroist in the World is Muslim. (Just Remember that).

(Edited to correct spelling)

[edit on 18-7-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Thats like saying "Well I wanted to call you an XXXXXX but I changed my mind and Ill just call you XYXYXY instead"

he actually said what was really on his mind without breaking the rules.

#1- 1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

I was talking about the Ambassador Gillerman saying what was really on his mind. Not Souljah. Its more advantageous at this moment for Mr. Gillerman to have more people on his side right now. Isn't that basically what an ambassador/diplomat is supposed to do for his country?

Here is the link to the video:

Video

I also noticed how Bill let out that it was Israeli intelligence that screwed the pooch in Iraq by saying there were WMD's when he asked "Are you sure that these Missiles are Coming in Through Syria? You messed up with the WMD's in Iraq"
How do we just accept things like this on national TV without offering proof or documentation to back up these incredulous claims. This man is a diplomat , a mouthpiece, almost like a *gasp* LAWYER! LOL

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Let's see his statement more closely

While it is politically incorrect to say that all Muslims are terrorists,

Since we don't live in the fictional world of political correctnes but in the real world and since we are not professional politicians, this part in plain English means all Muslims are terrorists. He did not say that directly, but indirectly.

unfortunately, it’s true that all terrorists are Muslim.

This part is a clarification of his insinuation and of course a lie. He is a liar hiding behind a veil of political correctnes. And when we take this into account we can conclude what was he thinking or what was his intention when he made this statement.

The art of diplomacy is to say something without actualy saying it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Let's see his statement more closely

While it is politically incorrect to say that all Muslims are terrorists,

Since we don't live in the fictional world of political correctnes but in the real world and since we are not professional politicians, this part in plain English means all Muslims are terrorists. He did not say that directly, but indirectly.

unfortunately, it’s true that all terrorists are Muslim.

This part is a clarification of his insinuation and of course a lie. He is a liar hiding behind a veil of political correctnes. And when we take this into account we can conclude what was he thinking or what was his intention when he made this statement.

The art of diplomacy is to say something without actualy saying it.

You are arguing the semantics not the substance of what was said.

You can say that the statement "all terrorists are muslim" is technically a lie, but you can't say that when discussing Israel and terrorism. The IRA, narco-terrorists from Coloumbia, while not muslims, they are also not a threat to Israel. Putting it back into it's intended context, for the nation of Israel at least, IT IS TRUE that all terrorists are muslim.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by looking4truth
You can say that the statement "all terrorists are muslim" is technically a lie, but you can't say that when discussing Israel and terrorism. The IRA, narco-terrorists from Coloumbia, while not muslims, they are also not a threat to Israel. Putting it back into it's intended context, for the nation of Israel at least, IT IS TRUE that all terrorists are muslim.

What about Jewish terrorists? are they not a threat to Israel too?
familiar with Kach and Kahane Chai?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Don't forget the hardcore Jews targetting the Christians who are trying to convert people.

Also, what about the $5000 bounty put on the head of homosexuals marching in the Jerusalem pride march?

No one is above violence.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by looking4truth

Kahane is a hero to some. Those people are different. They are protecting the security of Israel. How many armed settlers or armed settler militias are there in Israel I wonder. Jack Abramoff was funneling money intended for American inner city youth program to sponsor such a group in Israel.The money instead went to supplying night scopes and other such things. I don't see them disarming them, and I think since they attack the palestinians, this is yet another challenge to peace not confronted. They should look in their own backyard before they inspect their neighbors.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Whatever the errors in logic of the original post it remains a particularly ignorant and foolish statement from the ambassador of a country which has, (at least), twice elected a terrorist as its Prime Minister.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Yes, and I think you'd have a hard time finding many in the Palestinian lands that wouldn't consider Jews to be the biggest group of terrorists in the world. And for them that statement could be considered correct.

The Kach and Kahane Chai have not killed westerners in the numbers that Islamic terrorists have and that is the reason the Israeli diplomat's comments don't cause the protest here that they would otherwise. Most of the world outside of the middle east has no experience with a jewish army or a rogue jewish gunman. Western countries DO have experience with Islamic terrorists (9/11, 7/7, Madrid, etc. etc. etc.). It is unfortunately FACT that for most of the western world Muslim terror groups are the biggest threat, not Jewish terror groups or really any other groups.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timeless test
Whatever the errors in logic of the original post it remains a particularly ignorant and foolish statement from the ambassador of a country which has, (at least), twice elected a terrorist as its Prime Minister.

I know I remember seeing Menachem Begin as one criminal on a wanted poster but who was the 2nd? I would imagine if it had been any other time before the attrocities in Nazi Germany they would have just executed them with extreme prejudice, but since sympathies were high they let them go.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yes, Begin was one. I will never forget my Dad's reaction to news of his election - he then told me the story of Begin's leadership if the Irgun which was the Zionist terrorist group responsible for the murder of an old schoolfriend who was serving with the British forces in Palestine. (He was far from the only victim).

Ariel Sharon was an active member of the Haganah, the underground paramilitary force and the Jewish military precursor to the Israel Defense Forces before distinguishing himself as the Defence Minister who even an Israeli investigation found had not tried to prevent the Sabra and Shatila massacres - the worst Jewish atrocities in living memory.

I cannot comment on the background of the others.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Blimey, make that three times - I had forgotten Shamir.

Another Irgun leader and a Nazi collaborator for good measure - smashing bloke all round.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Ariel Sharon was an active member of the Haganah, the underground paramilitary force and the Jewish military precursor to the Israel Defense Forces before distinguishing himself as the Defence Minister who even an Israeli investigation found had not tried to prevent the Sabra and Shatila massacres - the worst Jewish atrocities in living memory.

Yes Sabra was a horrible event that even some of my people took part of. That was a disgusting affair. I hope that never happens again.

Pie

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
“While it is politically incorrect to say that all Muslims are terrorists, unfortunately, it’s true that all terrorists are Muslim,” Gillerman said on O’Reilly’s show yesterday, July 16.

Makes complete sense to me, a perfect and true statement......

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Don't forget the hardcore Jews targetting the Christians who are trying to convert people.

Also, what about the $5000 bounty put on the head of homosexuals marching in the Jerusalem pride march?

Please post a link that could provide somekind of proof. I want to know who or what your source is.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering
“While it is politically incorrect to say that all Muslims are terrorists, unfortunately, it’s true that all terrorists are Muslim,” Gillerman said on O’Reilly’s show yesterday, July 16.

Makes complete sense to me, a perfect and true statement......

Have I missed the irony in this post?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

Originally posted by Nerdling

Please post a link that could provide somekind of proof. I want to know who or what your source is.

It was 20,000 Sheckels...maybe that equals 5k in US$

go to www.haaretz.com and type in the search box " gay pride " with the quotes. They took the article down but its in the search engine. They sometimes do that when they have negative articles printed for some reason. They must be censored by the government. They don't like negative press for some reason. I think Haaretz is one of the better ME news sources.

Pie

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow. All terrorists are Muslims? Really?

So Timmy McVeigh was a Muslim? The IRA are Muslims? The communist rebels in Columbia are Muslims?

Gotta love Israel. learn something new everyday!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yes, Begin was one. I will never forget my Dad's reaction to news of his election - he then told me the story of Begin's leadership if the Irgun which was the Zionist terrorist group responsible for the murder of an old schoolfriend who was serving with the British forces in Palestine. (He was far from the only victim).

The Irgun was not a terrorist organization. They were a gurilla group and targeted only military targets. And before you bring up the King David hotel bombing, note that it was a military HQ, and they called ahead to warn then and told them to get out of the building.

The Sabra and Shatila massacres were done by christians. If "the worst Jewish atrocities in living memory" in NOT taking part in a massacar, that's prety good.
Need I say Shamir didn't colaborate with the Nazis? When you'll claim he did, bring a link.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Wow. All terrorists are Muslims? Really?

So Timmy McVeigh was a Muslim?

Timmy McVeigh a.k.a Abdul Ibn LahmAjun, a.k.a : Mohammad "Babba Ghannouj" Tarbosh a.k.a. Jimmy "The Fez" Jabara. He used the same doctor that Michael jackson does to lighten his skin.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join