It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So who are the good guys?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
hmmmm.you got any more?

even your signature is pretty interesting

by the way,i would say the middle-class citizens are the good guys,yet i think the poor has the attention of GOD

[edit on 13-8-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thanks,hope this doesn't derail your thread or anything but lots of quotes by my favorite authors can be found here.

That said,from what I can tell we're all bad guys and good guys at some time or another.I guess it just depends on your own perceptions of right and wrong.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In my expirience with regards to ambition in general is that it's only human to want to think of one's escapades into all things new as deeply rooted in all that is honorable. The dark side always was up to no good of which sharply contrasts with the good side's malevolent and incessant penchant for greed. The two bump heads of course, but not as much as you'd imagine. The universe is crazy if you must question everything and crazier still if you point out that you were somehow dupped so to speak i.e. the addition of jealously connotations in one's life. Ultimately perfection stands at the center of both side's aim and almost always entails some sort of thought provoking finale e.g. Fantasmic at Disneyland and 9/11 respectively. As Jesus so adequately put it when he offered this bit of response from someone being too rediculous "Get behind me Satan", evil is meaningless when we choose to ignore it forthrightedly.

<< 1   >>

join