It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the next World War pan out? Read this....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
G'day all,

Came across this article that really does make sense and should make all of you really consider the fact that should the USA keep supporting Israel, because the path that Israel is going, will drag America downwards, along with itself in the long-run.

www.conspiracypenpal.com...

Israeli agression and total disregard for United Resolutions proves that their actions are those of a Rogue State. The same actions that would be crushed if it were done by any other country.

So let's have an educated discussion over this particular topic...........

What happend whe Saddam did the same thing with Kuwait? They got ran out by the United Nations.
What happened whe Serbia attacked Croatia and then Bosnia?
They got ran out by the United Nations.

What happens when Israel bombs civilians targets, repeatedly, month after ,month, year after year, with a much larger military force against an army of militants with home-made weapons and limited funding?
The U.N sits silent, for some reason too afraid to speak up against all that they preach and try to uphold.

For this reason, the U.N has become impotent, unnecessary, and just a high socity get together for leaders to tall crap and make resolutions that will never even be considered to be uphgeld unless some sort of economic benefits are in order.

So please, lets discuss the fact about why can Israel get away with actions that other nations cannot?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
To me Israel gets away with it because WE put Israel there after WW2. In WE I mean the UN esp. UK & USA.

As for that article, it seems very similar to George Orwells 1984, or more near the point, I think it's been based on what happens before 1984 is set. If you havn't read it, I'd go do so now...Big Brother is watching lol.

Me personally I think that WW3 will be the Arabs against US, UK, and the UN. Russia and China will side together and take on the 'United Armys'. The war will be on 3 fronts....with the Arabs in the middle.

During this time, our social structure will change as will our religious beliefs....then the war will get really nasty as it will develop into neighbour verus neighbour due to the religious system collapse.....

Only then shall there be order out of the chaos.....................

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Wow, given what is taking place this moment in Lebanon, that is a scary scenario.
But really, who knows where this could end up?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That article seems to have been written by someone who enjoys imaging the death of our world. I wouldn’t say that it is detached from reality, but no one has the knowledge and authority to predict how World War III will begin and how it will play out, and how it will end. This guy is just concluding from his map of the world how things will happen – I don’t suspect that many of us truly understand the underlying machinations of international politics and economics.

Israeli agression and total disregard for United Resolutions proves that their actions are those of a Rogue State. The same actions that would be crushed if it were done by any other country.

That is not true; and your examples are flawed. Saddam was told that the United States didn’t care if Hussein intervened in Kuwaiti affairs. We had a desire to establish a presence in Kuwait – we just needed a justification. The situation is similar in the former state of Yugoslavia – there were problems there, but the crisis was manipulated and distorted in Western media to justify the destruction of the republic. Yugoslavia was targeted because it resisted America’s wishes, which involved so-called free trade and deregulation, I believe; Clinton and the UN shattered that country because that destruction actualized their wishes.

What happens when Israel bombs civilians targets, repeatedly, month after ,month, year after year, with a much larger military force against an army of militants with home-made weapons and limited funding?
The U.N sits silent, for some reason too afraid to speak up against all that they preach and try to uphold.

The UN is not an autonomous organization – it does not have a voice of its own. If sanctions against Israel were presented, the US could effectively veto them. The European Union, I know, and several other nations I believe, are condemning the blatant aggression; however, short of military force (which several are considering in the form of peacekeepers), they cannot divert Israel’s actions.

So please, lets discuss the fact about why can Israel get away with actions that other nations cannot?

Because Israel has the United States’ unswerving support. Also, direct aggression doesn’t automatically warrant scorn from the international community. Countries will give their “official” feelings on some political or social matter, but they will not intervene unless it is in their interest. We didn’t invade Kuwait because Saddam was aggressive – we wanted to establish a presence in Kuwait. We didn’t destroy Yugoslavia because Milosevic supposedly committed ethnic cleansing – we did so because he opposed the American Empire. If world leaders genuinely gave a # about human rights and humanitarian causes, worldwide hunger and illiteracy could be abolished for the price of a few jets, and I don’t believe the crises in Africa would be allowed to happen. When the reported oil reserves in West Africa become important, of course, expect to see international intervention in that area.

The situation in Lebanon right now could certainly ignite into a massive regional, even global war. Some people seem to be pushing for it, sadly. However, who can we say what will happen after complete mobilization? Certainly not that guy who is grossly gushing his fantasies of military strategy and massacre.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
What happend whe Saddam did the same thing with Kuwait?

Hussein didn't respond to an attack by kuwaiti militias.

They got ran out by the United Nations.

The US lead a coalition to force the Iraqis out of Kuwait.

What happened whe Serbia attacked Croatia and then Bosnia?

Nato, under US leadership, responded. The Serbs were engaged in genocide.

Why should anything happen? Isreal is responding to an attack. It is their right to invade all of Lebanon and occupy it permanently. They're not even doing that, they're only attacking what they've identified as hezbollah targets. Given that the States of Syria and Iran support Hezbollah, Israel is fully justified in occupying Lebanon, Syria, and Iran, for as long as it wants, and its not even doing that. Yet people say Israel doesn't restrain itself.

?
Such as what? Iraq invaded Kuwait, the Serbs were engaged in genocide. The Isrealis have done none of this, they have responded to an attack by a foreign power.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Why should anything happen? Isreal is responding to an attack. It is their right to invade all of Lebanon and occupy it permanently. They're not even doing that, they're only attacking what they've identified as hezbollah targets. Given that the States of Syria and Iran support Hezbollah, Israel is fully justified in occupying Lebanon, Syria, and Iran, for as long as it wants, and its not even doing that. Yet people say Israel doesn't restrain itself.

How does Israel have the right to destroy and occupy a soveriegn foriegn nation? The militant arm of Hezbollah captured two Israeli troops, and that justifies complete invasion and occupation? I don't understand your reasoning - it seems to discount the fact that occupying a country involves the death and suffering of tens and hundreds of thousands of people. Hezbollah was born because of the initial Israeli occupation - how is another one going to fix anything? And how would invading Syria and Iran accomplish anything, besides igniting a regional and global war?

Such as what? Iraq invaded Kuwait, the Serbs were engaged in genocide. The Isrealis have done none of this, they have responded to an attack by a foreign power.

You have made it sound as if the Lebanese army attacked Israel, and that is blatantly false. Israel bombed Lebanon first, and the two soldiers were captured in a counterattack from a militia that is said to be out of the control of Hezbollah's political wing. If Israel has the right to occupy any of those countries listed above, then would you say that those countries have the right to occupy Israel as long as they want?

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Nygdan,

For a moderator you are not very well informed on the topic at hand here;

your quote "Husseing didnt respond to an attack from Kuwaiti militia", suggests to me that you need an attack by a militia group first, albeit a small one initially to justify re-occupation of a sovereign nation that doesn't control that militia group! What happened to cause the Israeli's to bomb the beaches where families were enjoying their time in the sun?

This is why Hezbollah kidnapped the Israeli soldiers, It was a revenge action in retaliation for this beach mortar bombing. immobilising your whole armed forces to lay siege to a foreign country just for a capture is nonsense. Think about it.....

Here's an equal example - say the KKK in Texas, or wherever in the south of the US, kidnapped 2 Chinese embassadors. in retakiation for one of them getting bashed by the triads. China without any warning launching a massive air-sea and land assault immobilising all ports in the southern US, bombing all their airports, fuel depots, power stations, bombing busses and trucks full of people trying to escape.

Disregarding international laws and requests for ceasefire and blaming the US government for not curbing the militia groups when they should have, thus laying siege to the USA and threatening to bomb all major capital cities with nuclear missiles unless the US responds and destroys each and every militia group in the south and secures the release of the Chinese diplomats.

Exactly the same thing is going on with Israel and Lebanon albeit on a smaller scale, yet still the possibility of this war spreading further through Syria and Iran.

Nygdan, in regards to Croatia and Bosnia, Nato didnt respond when atrocities were going on in Croatia, I know, many relatives fled from there, when all the Croations were asking the UN for help it fell on deaf ears. The only reson the US sent planes in to bomb Serbia was because the massacre at Srebrenica occured within a UN designated safe-haven and made them look like fools. It was all to save some face. If the UN wasnt even there at Srebrenica, do you really think Nato(aka USA) would have gone in to bomb the Serbs? Of course not, because they would have done the same to the Sudanese, Zimbabwe and Mogabe's regime and also to the Israeli's after the massacre at Jenin.

Like LUAP mentioned previously "If Israel has the right to attack and lay seige to another foreign nation then another foreign nation has the right to attack and lay siege to Israel" !

I agree with this statement, because what is good for you should be good for me too eh?

The only reson Israel is still here other than the fact that they fund and support US Congress and have them by the balls in regard to their foreign policies is the fact that none of the Arab world is smart enough to lay their differences aside and organise an Arab co-alition, under one command all following the one policy whatever that may be.

Don't get me wrong, all sides ahve committed barbourous acts in the past, and I am neither in favour for anyone of them, I'm just a keen nuetral observer but what Israel is doing now is blatantly illegal and no ammount of propaganda by jewish funded media outlets is going to make the intelligent observer think any different.

All this "#" will hit the fan soon and as Guns and Roses said in their song " We start a war and we create a vacumn, then we drill that vacumn. As popular war increase....peace is that little bit closer". PEACE ! the only positive to come out of conflict!

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The only reson Israel is still here other than the fact that they fund and support US Congress

Sorry I have a question about this statement. Israel's economy couldn't survive with their spending on their military without US money. So how in turn can Israel afford to pay off the US Congress? I think the reason why the US supports them is because they are the only reliable gateway into that region. If Israel was located in Zambia, there would be no support there...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Retenoid Receptor,

What I meant by that quote, and I should have ellaborated on it better was not that Israel supports and fund the US congress, that was a misprint, what I was meant to say was that jewish lobby in the untied states funds and suports the US congress and the party that will have more pro-israeli policies who in turn support Israel. '

That was the connection I was trying to make.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What happend to the good old United Kingdom?

I don't see anything on that page to do with us? or do we come under America's wing as we do whatever they say

It is an interesting report tho I just hope it doesn't come true!

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
That's a lot to digest...Much of what is written is possible, but not probable. Granted my views/belifs are directly related to my religion, but there is no mention of One World Order, The Antichrist, and/or Pope Peter II. I do agree with the author's assessment that there will be a domino effect of sorts.

Just my .02 on a couple of passages, by no means the end all...
"America uses its mini-nuclear "bunker buster" bombs on Iran, in response, because America quite literally has no other option available. Israel helps out with air support." - Cruise missles most likely, before an intial escalation.

"Regardless, kiss the American Atlantic fleet goodbye. Resupply becomes impossible and it is a long walk from Baghdad to Kuwait, so America's Middle Eastern ground forces, too, are removed from the equation and likely annihilated" -A fully mobilized Israel would assist as would our forces. Our long range fighters/bombers would be up ASAP if our fleet was toasted.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Not exactly Mr. Optimistic though is he?

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Nygdan,

For a moderator you are not very well informed on the topic at hand here;

Here's an equal example - say the KKK in Texas, or wherever in the south of the US, kidnapped 2 Chinese embassadors. in retakiation for one of them getting bashed by the triads. China without any warning launching a massive air-sea and land assault immobilising all ports in the southern US, bombing all their airports, fuel depots, power stations, bombing busses and trucks full of people trying to escape.

For a poster you don't seem very well informed of the topic.

Your example is horrible. First the KKK isn't operating with impunity in the Southern US, nor is the US government afraid to police the KKK.

Second, even in your example. Texas hasn't been repeatedly allowing the KKK to conduct operations in a soverign country.

Third, Isreal gave plenty of warning.

Fourth, while it could be argured that Isreal is going "overboard", given their history with hezbollah and the Arab countries in general, the response is relatively justified.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Don't people have anything better to do than make sites and scenarios of how the world destroys itself? These stories have been circulating everytime something happens. When Israel was first created the world was going to end in a few years...Everytime Israel was attacked, it was going to be Armageddon...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So now, before the next world war start, they'll wait till the European get in Lebanon, then USA/Israël bomb Iran for their nuclear program, Syria enter the conflict, European are attacked, they MUST chose their side, and if they choose USA/Israël, Syria and Iran will be crushed if others middle-east country enter the war, and if China/Russia go there to protect their interest in Iran/China and Syria/Russia.

We'll see what happens. But I don't think USA will bomb Iran until the Europeans army are in the Middle-East.

top topics

join