It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe that most of or all UFO's are really USO's…What do you believe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Think about it? Our oceans are mostly unexplored, it would be easy to hide an Alien base deep within the ocean somewhere. The chances that UFO's come from some other world are slim considering the distances needed to travel to an from an alien world. The nearest inhabitable world is light years away and even if you could create a worm hole to travel through, why would you? So you could come to our little planet and fly around looking at us? It just seems to be a waste of time for an advanced race to travel light years just to try an look at us or poke things in us.
I think that the UFO's that people see are and have been here for a very long time. They have bases in the oceans and they are then able to travel to other locations within our own solar system, making it more convenient for them to do whatever they do.
Any comments on this subject?

[edit on 7/18/2006 by J Ice]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I've read many reports from posts here about USOs...they seem just as convincing as good UFO reports. The oceans seem like they could definitely be an area aliens could build a base with minimal chance of discovery, probably even much safer than the far side of the moon.

join